Tested with WHMCS.7.6.1 Current Version. 2.7.1 (7th November, 2018)
Alternate to WHMCS-Bridge with a one-time payment and lifetime updates
WHMCS Client Area Plugin is part of creativeON’s WHMPress – WHMCS WP Integration Stack. It brings WHMCS Client rea with WordPress using WHMCS-API. Links to other plugins in Integration stack at end of the page. More on WHMPress – WHMCS WP Integration Stack at end of page
WCAP will bring WHMCS Client Area to WordPress, this is the part that user will access after logging into to their WHMCS. It also offers ordering and cart.
Having this plugin installed your customers will not need to leave your WordPress website to manage their accounts.
This integration will provide your customers a user-friendly and consistent customer experience. Adding value to your Hosting website
Build with API’sSince it is based on WHMCS API, WCAP will not fetch whole WHMCS client area as its (like in case of WHMCS-Bridge). Instead, it communicates with WHMCS in the background to transfer only data over Ajax. And then renders the data using standard WordPress techniques, hence giving your options to change the look & feel as needed.
Style it Up
Who said styling had to be boring? Sick of trying to write custom CSS to match plugins output with your theme? Try WCAPs built-in style options. WCAP is coded to inherit fonts, headings and other basic styling from your WP theme, for the rest you can easily change fonts, colors, borders etc, to really tweak the look and feel. By design, it works with any WP theme, And the styling is no more depended on your WHMCS styling. Now match with your theme without writing custom CSS>
- One time payment, lifetime free updates
- Hide unwanted pages/ Menus
- Options to hide WHMCS Side Bars,
- Link Menu to custom URLs Inbuilt style manager so you can match
- Built with Ajax
- Built with Native WordPress plugin techniques
- Easily implement custom CSS
- Well documented with tutorials and videos
WCAP is the most complete, flexible & customizable, API based WHMCS Client Area Integration solution for WordPress on the market.
Along with WHMCS API, WCAP uses WHMPress Helper – a custom extended WHMCS API for extended Ajax functionality. WHMPress helper is not part of the WordPress Plugin but is included in the package and is installed in WHMCS.
WHMPress – WHMCS WP Integration Stack
WHMPress – WHMCS WP Integration Stack, is a series of plugins designed and built for web hosts who sell with WHMCS & WordPress as frontend. Each plugin works independently and yet collaborates with other WHMPress plugins when installed.
There are three plugins and one Addon in WHMPress Integration Stack.
- WHMCS Sale Pages for WordPress
- WHMCS Cart & Order Pages
- WHMCS Client Area Plugin
- WHMCS Sliders & Comparison Tables (Addon for Sale Pages)
- 2.7.1 - 12th July 2018 - Several tweaks - Spead enhancements <pre> - 2.6.5 - 5th April - Compatibility ensured with PHP 7.2 - Compatibility ensured with WHMCS 7.5 </pre> <pre> - 2.6.0 - 26th January - bug removed in the helper for verification email redirection - new shortcode whmpress-extended domain search implimented, multidomain ordering functions added - several tweaks - password change bug fixed - Fixed bug in debug showing warning for whcom - tweaked order process shortcode - custom templates form theme folders implemented - templates are now in their own folder - option added to ignore SSL warnings </pre>