The single most factor behind WP-WHMCS integration efforts is, and will always be giving users a better ordering experience. It is how visitors are converted to customers.
WHMCS Cart & Order Pages (WCOP) has beautifully designed order pages & cart, which are feature-rich, user-friendly and functional.
Other than standard whmcs order pages/forms, WCOP offers single page checkout. This one page order form is a perfect solution if you want to if you ane to offer one page checkout to your customers.
As whmcs one page checkout works in WordPress you have full control to modify its look and feel using standard WP techniques.
Please visit this fully operational live demo site to see it in action.
With WCOP your users will be able to
- 1- Place the order on your WordPress site including product/domain configuration,
- 2- Add multiple products to cart while browsing your WordPress site, An authentic shopping experience
- 3- Manage current order through shopping cart visible throughout the site.
Why web hosting companies need integration?Problem When you use WHMCS with WP, your products on sales pages in WP are linked to WHMCS individually. When a user clicks buy button, the user is redirected to WHMCS.
It leads to a situation where
- User buys product from WP but configures in WHMCS
- User buys first product in WP, but rest in WHMCS
As a result, the buyer feels uncomfortable in switching systems, and it is less likely to convert customers.
Solution Provide customers with a more consistent experience using WHMPress + WCOP and sell more.
“WHMCS Cart & Order Pages – WCOP” works with or without WHMpress.
Note: Plugin requires WHMPress Helper (A WHMCS Addon Module) to be installed in WHMCS. WHMPress helper is not part of the WordPress Plugin. A lite version is included in the package for FREE. Please download using “All Files & Documentation” option.
- plugin verification added - single page order implemented - multi-domain orders implemented with new domain search ajax extended shortcode - custom invoice templates implemented - simple_1 style implemented for whmpress_cart_single_page - tweaked order process shortcode - custom templates form theme folders implemented - templates are now in their own folder - option added to ignore SSL warnings v.2.5.4-revision.2 - 4th January 2018 - whcom updated - Billing cycles, comma separated separated to ensure responsiveness - missing templates included in helper Version - 2.5.4 Date: 29 December, 17 New - Added invoice POPUP/ New tab option/ Minimal invoice options New - product services links pages Improved - gateway selection is now on checkout page Improved - merchant gateway interface improved Improved - translations optimized Fixed - Fixed Terms of service, bug Fixed - terms and services for existing customers fixed Fixed - Free domain bug Version - 2.3 Date: 15 December, 17 Improved - Shifted language files to common Improved - Improved debug info and moved to common Improved - translations updated Fixed - bugs fixed related to setup of add-ons/ configurable options not showing up in summary Improved - Better collaboration with client area and WHMpress Version - 2.0 Date: 27 September, 17 New - WCOM implemented to share settings between collaborating plugins to avoid doing same actions in other plugins again and again. Improved - SSO with profile fields mapping New - Full menu control, you can now hide any menu item, or link it to somewhere else. New - Option to hide left options/ menu bar on client pages. New - Many other improvements. Version - 1.3.6 Date: 13 July,17 Improved - All commonly used languages added Fixed - Bug fixed with session/logged in users in WCAP Fixed - Invoice redirect loop in invoices when redirect is enabled in WHMPress helper Version - 1.3 Date: 6 July,17 - WCOP is now standalone (WHMpress is not needed for WCOP to work) - WHMPress Helper is needed by WCOP to work