The single most factor behind WP-WHMCS integration efforts is giving users a better ordering/buying experience. It is how visitors converts to customers.
If you use WordPress & WHMCS, then WHMCS Cart & Order Pages (WCOP), can be your best choice for your WHMCS Checkout for WordPress needs.
WHMCS Cart & Order Pages (WCOP) have beautifully designed order pages & cart, which are feature-rich, user-friendly and functional.
WCOP offers 2 different WHMCS Order Page templates/workflows to offer WHMCS checkout within WordPress, including its famous one-page checkout.
With WCOP you can achieve 3 goals resulting in more orders
1. Consistent Order Process:Usually WHMCS links in WP will redirect to WHMCS for product configuration, and final checkout, with this WCOP, you can do everything within WP.
2. Add Multiple Products:It is not easy for users to order the product first time from your WP site, get redirect to WHMCS and there they select for more products (this involves them in two different environments). Let your users add multiple products to the cart while browsing your WordPress site, An authentic shopping experience
3. WHMCS Cart within WordPress:Manage current orders through shopping cart visible throughout the WP site.
WHMCS One Page Checkout
Increase your online conversion rate and eCommerce revenue with a powerful one-page checkout for WHMCS. The fully responsive checkout is optimized to simplify and expedite the purchasing process. The One Page Checkout optimizes the checkout process for your WHMCS to be simple and responsive for users on any devices. By reducing the steps needed to submit an order, customers are more likely to complete the process and thereby increase your online profits and conversion rate.
One page checkout features
- Optional top navigation allows the user to seamlessly navigate between sections.
- Two templates to choose from (standard order template or one page order template)
- Hide unwanted sections to keep the order process slick and clean. You can hide Products section, Additional Services, Add-ons, Hide Promo code etc
- Use service groups or ids to filter from services to order
- Filter out non-domain products, when the customer selects domain first.
Standard Order Page WHMCS Template for WordPress
This is WordPress implementation of standard WHMCS order form template. It works exactly the same like WHMCS Standard except for everything is performed within WordPress. It offers additional customization features common to WCOP.
Features of WordPress WHMCS Order Templates
- Option to change currency within the WP website.
- Auto apply promo code for your campaigns.
- Fully responsive WHMCS order page template (WHMCS checkout from)
- Display WHMCS cart count and details within WordPress header
- Customized templates in an efficient way, saving your customizations during updates.
- Native WordPress techniques used, easy to customize using custom CSS.
- Ajax based carts
- Complete domain search, Domain registration, Transfer features.
- Supports Product Configurable Options, Add-ons, and Custom Fields.
- Supports new client sign ups along with client custom fields.
- All order page WHMCS templates are completely based on WHMCS-API
- All order pages template WHMCS response templates
- Customizable WHMCS cart template to show in WP header.
Why web hosting companies need WHMCS Order Cart integration with WordPres?
When you use WHMCS with WordPress, your products on sales pages in WordPress and are linked to WHMCS. When a user clicks buy button, the user is redirected to WHMCS. If a customer needs to add another product he will either user WHMCS for it (which will offer a different experience than WordPress), or he will have to come back all the way So customer ends up in
- Buying the product from WP but configures in WHMCS
- Buying the first product in WP, but rest in WHMCS
Provide customers with a more consistent experience purchase experience with WordPress. This can be easily achieved with WHMCS Cart & Order Pages for WordPress.
We specializes in making responsive Order Process & Cart WHMCS Templates for WordPress
The traditional techniques of modifying premium WHMCS themes/templates to match order processes with your WordPress site is outdated now. With this WHMCS Plugin, you can have Custom WHMCS Template for ordering pages within WordPress site. This solution has every tool to make WHMCS shopping cart experience seamlessly integrate with your complex WordPress theme.
Note: If you are using a Tokenized Payment gateway, you will not be able to save customers billing information during the order for any of WHMCS order form templates. The customer will be taken to invoice page, where he will pay (just like third-party gateways).
WHMPress – WHMCS WP Integration Stack
WHMPress – WHMCS WP Integration Stack, is a series of plugins designed and built for web hosts who sell with WHMCS & WordPress as frontend. Each plugin works independently and yet collaborates with other WHMPress plugins when installed.
There are three plugins and one Addon in WHMPress Integration Stack.