- Integrate your `WooCommerce` orders with Pipedrive CRM.
- When creating a deal, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- Sending data about the products in order to the deal (in note).
- Supports for sending order status changes.
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending order coupon list.
- Supports for sending vendor name `Dokan`.
- Supports for sending voucher code `WooCommerce – PDF Vouchers`.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Bulk order sending capability.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 3.* `WooCommerce` version.
How do I get updates?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
== Changelog == = 1.10.2 = Chore: ignore deal service fields. Chore: added notice if `status mapping` not configured. Feature: using the new search API. Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron. Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default). = 1.7.2 = Chore: the list of users id is displayed next to the field of the user type. Fixed: possible search error of the existing organization in part of the name. Feature: update for an existing person and organization. = 1.6.1 = Fixed: the menu item is not displayed when using `Admin Menu Editor`. Feature: populate the value of the select and multiselect field. = 1.5.0 = Chore: improving the appearance of the settings page. Feature: support for processing any meta customer values (value must be written before the order is sent to crm). = 1.4.3 = Fixed: deleting a shortcode string if it has no value, otherwise just a shortcode string could have been sent. Fixed: compatibility with `Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce`. Fixed: compatibility with `WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro`. = 1.4.0 = Feature: added new tag - [order_coupon_list]. Feature: added new tag - [shipping_method_title]. Feature: added new tag - [order_create_date]. Feature: supports send voucher code `WooCommerce - PDF Vouchers`. Feature: supports send vendor name `Dokan`. Feature: support for `GA Client ID`. = 1.3.0 = Feature: skip order processing for specified products. = 1.2.0 = Feature: Bulk sending orders to CRM. = 1.1.0 = Feature: support for processing any meta order values (value must be written before the order is sent to crm). = 1.0.1 = Fixed: could occur using `WP_Error` as `array`. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release