Woocommerce Pipedrive CRM Integration is a Pipedrive CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Woocommerce orders directly to your Pipedrive CRM account. After the integration, created the orders are automatically added as deal to the specified account in Pipedrive CRM, together with additional data.
- Integrate your `Woocommerce` orders with Pipedrive CRM.
- When creating a deal, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- Sending data about the products in order to the deal (in note).
- Supports for sending order status changes.
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Bulk order sending capability.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
- The plugin requires a minimum 3.* `WooCommerce` version. .
== Changelog == = 1.3.0 = Feature: skip order processing for specified products. = 1.2.0 = Feature: Bulk sending orders to CRM. = 1.1.0 = Feature: support for processing any meta order values (value must be written before the order is sent to crm). = 1.0.1 = Fixed: could occur using `WP_Error` as `array`. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release