Elementor Pro Form Widget Pipedrive CRM Integration is a Pipedrive CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Elementor Pro Form Widget forms directly to your Pipedrive CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity to the specified account in Pipedrive CRM, together with additional data.
BENEFITS OF OUR PLUGIN:
- Integrate your `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms with Pipedrive CRM.
- Integrate unlimited `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity.
- When creating a lead/deal/activity, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in two modes: immediately when submitting the form or with a slight delay through `WP Cron`.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit` cookie .
- Supports for sending `_ym_uid` cookie.
- Supports uploaded files.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- This plugin requires the `Elementor Pro` plugin >= 3.2.0
HOW DO I GET UPDATES?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
- Fixed: replacement of `additional` shortcodes in fields with `selectable` values (#105).
- Feature: new filter `itglx/elpro/pipedrive/resolved-utm-list` (#85). - Feature: use new hook `elementor_pro/forms/actions/register` for `Elementor Pro` >= 3.5.0 (#71). - Feature: improvement of the interface of the settings page (#68). - Fixed: do not cast `duration` as time (#84). - Fixed: checking built-in permissions instead of additional (#73).
- Feature: support sending `_ym_uid` cookie (#62). - Fixed: sending data to a field of type `double` (#60). - Fixed: filling non-numeric `enum` (#58).
- Fixed: possible problem sending `note` after upgrading from previous versions (#30).
- Fixed: `lead` action processing event.
- Feature: support for shortcode `[all-fields]` as in action `email` (#27). - Feature: list of user `ID` under fields of type `user` (#26).
- Feature: search for a person by phone & email instead of a name & email. - Feature: support for processing utm tags when using caching plugins. - Feature: use `action scheduler` instead of `wp cron`.
- Fixed: using `note api` for `note` to lead.
- Fixed: `limit` on the number of fields has been increased to the maximum possible 500.
- Feature: send by wp cron (with a delay) or immediately. - Feature: merging values in multiple custom fields when updating an existing person, instead of replacing.
- Chore: drop a `required` attribute for fields in the settings, otherwise the widget will not allow removing all characters from the field. - Feature: obtaining and using the original names of uploaded files when sending to Pipedrive.
- Chore: default log file path, moved to `WordPress` uploads directory. - Feature: added support custom `deal` fields to `lead`.
- Chore: added label block if long field name. - Chore: more information about the data type next to the fields. - Fixed: do not cast time to UTC for custom fields. - Feature: added new shortcode [form_name] to pass form name.
- Fixed: sending lead data, casting the value `owner_id` to a number, if filled. - Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. - Fixed: send label field data. - Feature: added support `lead` creation.
- Fixed: prepare date/time values. - Chore: ignore deal service fields. - Feature: added new shortcodes `[meta_page_url]`, `[meta_user_agent]`, `[meta_remote_ip]`. - Feature: using the new search API. - Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron.
- Chore: change save settings process - there may be problems in some environments. - Fixed: the menu item is not displayed when using `Admin Menu Editor`. - Chore: composer autoloader. - Fixed: perhaps sometimes the deal stage index is incorrect.
- Initial public release