WPForms Pipedrive CRM Integration is a Pipedrive CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your WPForms (or WPForms Lite) forms directly to your Pipedrive CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity to the specified account in Pipedrive CRM, together with additional data.
BENEFITS OF OUR PLUGIN:
- Integrate your `WPForms` forms with Pipedrive CRM.
- Integrate unlimited `WPForms` forms.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity.
- When creating a lead/deal/activity, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in two modes: immediately when submitting the form or with a slight delay through `WP Cron`.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit`.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- This plugin requires the `WPForms` or `WPForms Lite` plugin.
HOW DO I GET UPDATES?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
- Fixed: do not cast `duration` as time (#123).
- Feature: improvement of the interface of the settings page (#96). - Fixed: sending data to a field of type `double` (#95).
- Chore: deps update (#70).
- Fixed: filling non-numeric `enum` (#63).
- Feature: merging values in multiple custom fields when updating an existing person. - Feature: search for a person by phone & email instead of a name & email. - Feature: use `action scheduler` instead of `wp cron`. - Fixed: limit on the number of fields has been increased to the maximum possible 500. - Fixed: using `note api` for `note` to lead.
- Fixed: replacement of additional shortcodes with values - Fixed: processing a set of values from field `checkbox`. - Chore: use `webpack` to build assets. - Fixed: compatibility with `SG Optimizer`. - Chore: default log file path, moved to `WordPress` uploads directory. - Fixed: do not cast time to UTC for custom fields. - Feature: added support custom `deal` fields to `lead`.
- Fixed: toggle open/close content in panel with fields. - Fixed: sending lead data, casting the value `owner_id` to a number, if filled. - Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. - Feature: added support `lead` creation.
- Fixed: prepare date/time values. - Chore: ignore deal service fields.
- Initial public release