Elementor Pro Form Widget HubSpot Integration is a HubSpot integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Elementor Pro Form Widget forms directly to your HubSpot account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as contact, deal & contact or ticket & contact to the specified account in HubSpot, together with additional data.
BENEFITS OF OUR PLUGIN:
- Integrate your `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms with HubSpot.
- Integrate unlimited `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms.
- You can choice that your want to generate – contact, deal & contact or ticket & contact.
- When creating a deal, a contact are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in two modes: immediately when submitting the form or with a slight delay through `Action Scheduler`.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit` cookie.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- This plugin requires the `Elementor Pro` plugin.
HOW DO I GET UPDATES?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
- Feature: support `ticket` (#21). - Feature: optional send via `action scheduler` instead of `immediately` (#19). - Feature: support for shortcode `[all-fields]` as in action `email` (#18). - Feature: support for processing utm tags when using caching plugins (#17).
- Chore: default log file path, moved to `WordPress` uploads directory.
- Chore: if the field setting was filled, but the resulting value is empty, then for the `boolean` - auto set the value `false`. - Fixed: associate deal to contact. - Feature: added new shortcode [form_name] to pass form name. - Feature: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel.
- Fixed: search exists process.
- Initial public release