Can we complete partial order for same item ?
for example i have received order for 5 iphone but i have only 3 to dispatch, so can i dispatch 3 and show partially completed and will show 2 as remaining ?
and what about costing will it count total cost or only shipped item cost ?
Kindly update asap
Yes you can ship 3 out and mark the order and 3 shipped. Then when you ship the remaining 2 out, you update the order to mark the remaining 2 as shipped out. The order will then be completed.
I’m not sure what you mean by costing though. The plugin doesn’t do anything on the frontend but is used in the admin to mange partial orders,
Hope that helps
Are you still supported this plugin ? I don’t want to renew my support if not. there is no update since 2014.
Replied to your email. The plugin is still fully supported
Presales question: Is this compatible with ShipStation. Sometimes we split orders there and then ship partial orders. It would be fantastic if this detected that on ShipStation’s end and “just worked”
Apologies for the late reply. Unfortunately no its not. We haven’t even looked into integration with third part systems but will try and look into it.
Please let me know if you pursue this, I would buy the plugin in a heart beat.
Hello, very nice plugin, is there a way to show the shipped item marked as shipped on the customer account page not only by emails?
In its current form, it doesn’t but its in development at the moment and will be available soon
This is a cracking looking plugin and 99% what we are looking for.
I assume from the front page description that this does not generate or interact with any packing slips at all? A feature we here are very much looking for and the missing 1% above.
We print out packing slips to include with the shipment so having it include the ‘shipped’ status of the items on the packing slip so the order fulfilment team know what is to be shipped, what isn’t and what has been shipped previously would result in a sale right now.
In fact, an easy way to do this is to include the shipped status of the shipped items as meta on the item itself. This is then displayed on the packing slips anyway.
Glad you like it. We’re currently planning an update for this plugin that will include shipping note functionality. We’re looking into either creating our own shipping note as part of the plugin and/or adding compatibility with other plugins that add this feature.
Still very much in the planning stages though, but keep an eye out and we’ll have something out soon.
We purchased the plugin just now and installed it in our website but we don’t see additional tab (Inventory) on the Woocommerce Settings like what’s in the documentation http://prntscr.com/dfp377
The Inventory tab was moved to be a sub section of the Products tag in a previous version of Woocommerce. The settings for the plugin are in there.
1) In case of COD payment, how does the plugin work? How is the bill generated and order status handled?
2) Also in case of multiple items in a single order, sent over multiple days, ie suppose 2 clothes are ordered, 1 is shipped today and another is shipped few days later, Payment to be done via COD, then in this case how does the plugin work – billing wise, order status wise?
3) Is there some demo link that we can go through with such sample scenarios?
1. The order status is only even change manually by yourself. For COD payments, the order will be created as normal and only if you change the status to Partially Completed, or mark on of the items in the order as shipped will the order status be changed. it will never be changed automatically.
2. See 1. You managed the status of the order so you set what is marked as shipped and the order status.
3. Email us and we’ll set up a demo account for you.
2. I can mark what is shipped and set order status as partially completed. But what about the bill that needs to be generated in both the cases? Item 1 that is shipped on day costs x and item 2 shipped later costs y, then in each bill amount needs to be reflected accordingly. Will that happen automatically or we need to manually generate the bill with appropriate cost?
3. Kindly mention your mail ID
The plugin doesn’t generate any bills or shipping notes so that will need to be manually done by you.
You can email us using the contact form on our profile page here.
Hello! Pre-sale. Will the customer be able to see which items have been shipped in his order page? Thanks in advance.
They can’t currently because older version of Woocommerc didn’t allow you to change the page but i believe something has been added to Woocommerce that allow this so we’l be adding it in next time we update the plugin.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $10.50