Jan 21st 2017 • Updated to Xcode 8.2.1 • Updated the User Guide • Updated GoogleMobileAds.framework and its relative code
Nov 21st 2016 • Removed CloudKit, changed the backend into Parse SDK hosted on back4app.com If this is an update for you and you want to use Parse SDK, you will have to compare the updated .swift files with your old ones, download wallpapers and categories images manually from your CloudKit dashboard and add them into your own Parse Dashboard, import Parse.framework and Bolt.framework files into your Xcode project. Although we suggest you to just follow the User Guide and reskin this update's UI, so it'll be easier for you to switch to Parse SDK
Wally is a Universal app template for wallpapers where users can save them into their photo library and then set them as wallpapers to their devices, they can also submit new wallpapers to the admin of the app for approval. You, as the Admin of the app, will just have to switch a isPending variable into False in the Parse Dashboard or Adminca.com CMS panel to make the submitted wallpapers visible in the app, it’s super easy.
Since its backend is by Parse you don’t have to buy any domain/hosting, there are NO php files to upload to a web server so you’ll save some money for sever side. Worried about Parse shutting down? It won’t, please check this out: http://fvimagination.tumblr.com/post/153383547781/parse-sdk-will-not-shutdown-in-2017-thanks-to
Wally is written in Swift language, XCode project, Universal, Parse SDK hosted on back4app, easy to customize, User Guide and PSD files included in the package.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- XCode 8.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8/9/10+ – Universal – Storyboard
- AdMob banners
- Works with Parse SDK hosted on back4app
- Easily submit your own wallpaper for approval via the app, with an intuitive user interface
- As the owner of the app, approve/deny wallpapers submitted by users
- Update Categories and Wallpapers via Parse Dashboard or Adminca.com CMS panel, so you won’t have to submit an update to the App Store
- PDF User Guide and PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
- A free account on back4app.com
Have fun with Wally, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page if you like it!
Important Disclaimer: We’e recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets smilar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.