22 May 2018 • Added an 'onWindowFocusChanged()' method on the top of the EditCollage.java file, in order to set the cropLayout and collage image to a specific size of 640x640
20 May 2018 • First release | Android Studio 3.x | Android 5.0+
PikLab is a handy photo editor app template and has all the major features that a photo editor needs to enhance your pictures and share them with the world.
The Home screen allows you to pick photos from Gallery, take a picture with the built-in Camera or make a collage of pictures. It also has a couple of buttons where you can open your Instagram page and enter the Settings screen.
The Collage screen offers 16 pre-made collages. After you took a picture, you can crop, scale and move it as you wish in the Crop Image screen. You can also select a pre-defined background for the crop area or pick up a custom one from your Gallery.
The Image Editor screen offers 5 tools which are Frames, text, Stickers, textures, and Filters (for pictures). You can edit those tools as you wish in the code or add new frames, stickers, fonts and textures.
The Settings screen offers the possibility to rate the app on the PLay Store and send feedbacks by email to the Admin of the app (you)
PikLab is easy to customize, Universal, native Android Studio project, Java/xml language
- Android Studio 3.x project – Java/xml
- Universal – Android 5.0+
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Collage frames
- Filters, Stickers, Frames, Textures and custom Fonts
- Share your pictures on social apps and Mail
- Documentation included
- PSD icon graphics included
- Easy to customize
- Well commented code
- Apple Mac or Windows PC with their latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Android Studio and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- A Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own Interstitial UNIT ID