Feb 1st 2018 • Edited line 41 in fb-login-confirm.php, in order for Facebook login SDK to not use the same email address in case it cannot use the one from the user who's logging in: $email = $userID.'@facebook.com';
Dec 27th 2017 • Added the following 3 lines of code into fb-login-confirm.php: // Save other data $currentUser->set("isReported", false); $currentUser->set("fullName", $fullname); $currentUser->setArray("hasBlocked", array());
Dec 5th 2017 • Moved this line of code into login.php and signup.php above the 'echo' that shows an alert: header('Refresh:0; url=index.php'); so the website successfully redirects you to the index.php • Removed this line into logout.php: echo "logout!"; • Edited fb-login-confirm.php and fb-callback.php
Dec 3rd 2017 • Fixed a small issue about session_start(); by removing the white space in line 1 of all php files, since some of them had the line 1 empty and the <?php tag at line 2 (not allowed on some servers) • Updated the Facebook login section of the Documentation
Nov 20th 2017 • Initial release | HTML/CSS/PHP 5.4 and above • Backend with Parse PHP SDK hosted on back4app.com
Made from iOS and Android apps makers, woopy is a Responsive HTML/CSS Website Template where you can browse and post listings on the go, new or used stuff you want to sell. You can search for keywords, category, city/state and distance radius, chat with sellers, log in with Facebook or email, like and share ads, and a lot more.
Users will be able to report ads or users and block/unblock inappropriate users to prevent getting chat messages from blocked people. They will also able to send Feedbacks to other sellers.
woopy has also a verification email system, once a user signs up, back4app sends a verification email based on the email address the user typed on the signup page. People will be able to see if a user is Verified or not by entering his/her Profile page.
The Categories names and images are stored into the Parse Dashboard, so you’ll be able to add new categories remotely without having to update the code.
EXTENDED LICENSE: Please note that if you plan to add any payment gateway to this template (like PayPal, Stripe, etc.) you must buy it under an Extended License as per Envato rules.
About Parse SDK and back4app
Read this article for more info about back4app and Parse SDK: https://hubpages.com/technology/Parse-SDK-will-not-shutdown-in-thanks-to-back4app
Can I host Parse Server on my own server?
Yes, although I don’t provide support for the setup process, you can read the official Guide here: http://parseplatform.org
What about free support for this template?
I can offer free support for bugs encountered in the original code. Instead, if you’ve edited the code and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my computer.
How to change images in the Categories class of my Parse Dashboard?
After importing the Categories.json file into your own Parse Dashboard, you have to double-click in the empty space between the edge of a cell and the blue image button to replace the existing images, check the screenshot below:
After importing Categories.json in my Parse Dashboard, I see no data
That may happen sometimes, it’s a bug in the Parse Dashboard, so in this case you must manually add rows and columns on your own.
1. Click Edit -> Add a column, choose String as type of data and type exactly category, then click ‘Add column’
2. Click Edit -> Add a column, choose File as type of data and type exactly image, then click ‘Add column’
3. Now you can enter the empty cells and insert the name of your first Category, doublie click in the empty cell of the image column and upload your first image.
4. Repeat the steps above for each category you want to insert in your Parse database.
How do I change the order of Categories?
The only way to do that is to remove all rows from the Categories class and add then again based on the order you want categories to be shown in the Home screen of the app since they get ordered by their ‘createdAt’ date.
• Fully Responsive
• Lightbox for images full-screen preview
• Backend with Parse SDK hosted on back4app
• Browse ads by Category or search by Keywords, city/state and category
• Sort ads by Recent, Price, Most liked and Condition
• Distance slider to change the nearby distance in the Search form
• Post/edit ads, with 3 pics (videos can be uploaded only with the mobile versions)
• Send/read Feedbacks and Comments
• Report/block inappropriate users or ads
• Chat with sellers within the app
• Push Notifications for chat messages, likes, feedbacks and comments (please note that only the mobile apps will receive Push Notifications)
• Check your liked ads in the My Likes page
• Activity page
• List of active chats
• User Guide and PSD graphics included
• Font Awesome icons
• Flat and modern Design
• Easy to customize
• Well commented code
• You own domain and hosting with at least PHP 5.4 (GoDaddy and many other hosting providers have the latest version of PHP installed as default)
• A free account on back4app.com
• Basic knoledge of HTML/CSS
• Basic knowledge of how the Parse Dashboard works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxeTFdSVCDA