SUMO Subscriptions is a Complete WooCommerce Subscription System. It is the most comprehensive WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin using which you can Create and Sell Subscriptions Products from your existing WooCommerce Shop.
- Most Comprehensive WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin
- Simple Subscriptions, Variable Subscriptions and Grouped Product Subscriptions
- Order Subscription for Non-Subscription and Non-Membership Products
- Users can Select the Subscription Duration and the Number of Renewals for Order Subscriptions
- Subscription Payment Synchronization
- Prorate Amount can be charged for Synchronized Subscription
- Subscription and Non-Subscription Products in single checkout
- Inbuilt PayPal Reference Transaction Gateway for Automatic Subscription Renewal
- Automatic Subscription Renewal using PayPal Subscriptions API
- Inbuilt PayPal Adaptive Payment Gateway for Automatic Subscription Renewal
- Inbuilt Stripe Payment Gateway for Automatic Subscription Renewal
- Automatic Subscription Renewal using SUMO Reward Points Payment Gateway(requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- Manual Subscription Renewal using any WooCommerce supported Payment Gateway
- Multiple Subscriptions in single checkout
- Free Trial and Paid Trial supported
- Subscribers can switch between Automatic Subscription Renewal and Manual Subscription Renewal
- Switching between Identical Variations
- Trial Fee and Sign Up Fee can be set
- Site admin can manually create an order with Subscription and assign to any User
- Option to Include/Exclude Shipping Cost in Subscription Renewal
- Option to Include/Exclude Tax Cost in Subscription Renewal
- Multiple payment reminder emails can be sent
- Subscription can be changed to Manual Renewal Mode when Automatic Renewal is cancelled
- Settings of Subscription Products can be bulk updated using Bulk Update
- Master Log to record all the transactions throughout the site
- Recurring Donations(requires SUMO Donations Plugin)
- Membership Subscriptions(requires SUMO Memberships Plugin)
- Compatible with SUMO Reward Points(requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- Highly customizable
- WPML compatible
- Translation ready
- And more
How to Install SUMO Subscriptions?1. Download the latest version file (sumosubscriptions.zip) of SUMO Subscriptions from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumosubscriptions.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Subscriptions?If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Subscriptions in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumosubscriptions.zip) of SUMO Subscriptions from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumosubscriptions.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
SupportPlease check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 4.0 on 30 May 2017 New: Coupon Code Discount for fixed number of Renewal Orders New: Display successful(Payment Completed) Renewal orders in a separate meta box in Edit Subscription page New: Option to restrict add normal products when Subscription product is in Cart New: Troubleshooting for IPN Response from PayPal New: Email Templates added for preapproval key revoking and Failed payments during automatic renewal New: Pagination added for My Subscriptions in My Account page New: Added warning message in checkout page when the user tries to manually pay for Automatic Subscription Renewal Orders New: Added option to set number of days the subscription needs to be in last known status when Proceed with Manual Payment is selected for revoking preapproval key and Failed payments New: Filters added in List of Subscriptions page New: UI improvement in Activity Logs in My Account Page New: Option to restrict Cancelling of subscription for specific number of days New: Action hooks added for automatic subscription payment revoked New: Action hooks added for when parent order is created for a subscription Tweak: Cron functions improved Tweak: Removed Pause option for synchronized subscriptions Tweak: Few label changes Tweak: Display only unpaid orders in Edit Subscription page Tweak: Updated po files Fix: Automatic payment retry problem Fix: Subscription goes to Overdue status when proceeding with Manual Payment mode is selected Fix: When Retry payments is not set, subscription doesn't go to next status Fix: Warning error displayed on Single Product page if the variable subscription product has Sale price Fix: Subscription price calculated incorrectly when using with WooCommerce older versions Fix: Cancelled Subscription goes to Active when admin manually changes the status of parent order to Completed Fix: Subscription status change based on Overdue and Suspend settings Version 3.9.1 on 03 May 2017 Tweak: Improvements in WooCommerce 3.x compatibility Version 3.9 on 25 April 2017 New: Welcome Page added New: Trial and Product Subscription Purchase Restrictions code improved New: Action hooks added which can be used for Renewal Orders New: Code Optimized Fix: Tax problem in renewal order when shipping address is not available in parent order with WooCommerce v3.x Fix: Product details display issue in Renewal Orders of Subscriptions Fix: Subscription goes to trial without order changing to processing when there is tax, normal products etc in order Version 3.8 on 16 April 2017 New: WooCommerce 3.0 Compatibility Tweak: UI Enhancement in Subscription variation swapping Version 3.7 on 05 April 2017 New: PayPal Error Codes displayed with messages for Inbuilt PayPal Adaptive Payment Gateway New: Order subscription option for guest New: PHP 7.1 compatibility New: Actual Error Message from Stripe displayed in Checkout page Tweak: Subscription renewal fee is display issue in Edit Subscription and My Account Page Tweak: Email code revamped Tweak: Variation Switcher script revamped Tweak: Order Subscription and Synchronized payment information recording improvements Tweak: PO files updated Fix: Prorated amount not showing in cart for Synchronized Subscription Products for Guests Fix: Prorating not working with multiple quantities when prorated amount is set to be charged on first renewal Fix: Renewal fees not set in PayPal Subscriptions API for only Trial enabled products Fix: Parent order deletion causing fatal error in Edit Subscription Page Fix: Automatic Subscriptions not going to overdue when Stripe associated credit card is deleted or expired Version 3.6 on 14 March 2017 New: Email Templates can be overridden via Theme New: Admin can filter which Card Brand icons to display for Inbuilt Stripe Payment Gateway Fix: PayPal Reference Transaction problem Fix: PayPal Adaptive Payment additional parameters added Fix: Order Subscription problem with Automatic payment Fix: Language Translation issue when translated with PO Files Fix: Not being able to place orders for Stripe zero decimal currencies Version 3.5 on 02 March 2017 New: Coupon Discount can be applied for Renewal Orders with an option to restrict to specific Users/User roles New: Subscription Date format improvements New: Admin post message updated in Edit subscription page Tweak: Code Improvements Fix: Cron not set properly Fix: Cancel Order button of normal WooCommerce Orders not working in my Account Page Fix: Order Subscription message plan not displaying sometimes when refreshing the checkout page Version 3.4 on 14 February 2017 Tweak: Code Improvements Fix: Stripe library directory mismatch problem Version 3.3 on 02 February 2017 New: Stripe libraries updated to latest version Version 3.2 on 17 January 2017 New: Additional Digital Downloads can be linked with Subscription Products weak: Updated po files Version 3.1 on 09 January 2017 New: Displaying Additional Details in Subscription Details page New: Display Options for PayPal Reference Transactions Payment Gateway New: Display Confirmation message before Admin/user Cancels a Subscription Tweak: Code optimized Tweak: Updated po files Fix: Subscription goes to Overdue when unpaid renewal order status changed to Completed/Processing after Subscription is Cancelled/Failed Fix: Price crossed and displayed in Prorated Subscriptions Version 3.0 on 25 November 2016 New: PayPal Reference Transaction Payment Gateway for Automatic Subscription Renewal New: Stripe Payment Gateway for Automatic Subscription Renewal New: PayPal Subscription API for Automatic Subscription Renewal New: New Hooks and Filters added New: Attributes of the Variable product are displayed to the user as separate options for Subscription Switching New: Code Optimized for Preapproval key retrieval New: Enable/Disable added for Preapproval validity for PayPal Adaptive Payment Gateway Tweak: Option added for setting the maxTotalAmountOfAllPayments parameter for PayPal Adaptive Payment Gateway Tweak: Po Files Updated Fix: Multiple Subscriptions in one purchase Payment failure issue Fix: Inclusive Tax issue in the Renewal Order Version 2.4 on 25 October 2016 New: SUMO Reward Points Payment Gateway can be used as an Automatic Subscription payment gateway Tweak: Variation Subscription attributes added in renewal order line item Tweak: Po files updated Tweak: Code Optimization Fix: Manual to Automatic switch subscription renewal issue Fix: Renewal Count updating issue when old order is again Published as completed Fix: Synchronization prorated amount applying on first renewal and first payment Version 2.3 on 18 October 2016 New: Switching Variations of the similar variations of Variable Subscription Product Tweak: Ending Date Validation in PayPal Adaptive when duration left empty Fix: WooCommerce Activated check improvement Version 2.2 on 13 October 2016 New: Subscription Synchronization Tweak: Optimized the Code to improve plugin performance Tweak: Updated po and WPML files for Translation Fix: Subscription duration shortcodes problem Version 2.1 on 10 August 2016 New: Option to set Admin/User to select the Order Subscription duration New: Order Subscription supported for Non-Subscription and Non-Membership Products Tweak: Updated po files and WPML files Fix: Downloadable items hidden problem Fix: Subscriptions display problem in My Account Page Fix: Compatibility issue with SUMO Memberships plugin Version 2.0 on 04 August 2016 New: Order Subscription New: Manual Subscription Order Creation by Admin New: Added Hyperlink for navigating to related Renewal Orders Tweak: Supports Grouped Subscription Tweak: Code Updated for PayPal TLS Support Tweak: Enable Pause/Resume Subscription option label changed as Allow Subscribers to Pause their Subscriptions Tweak: Enable Cancel Subscription option label changed as Allow Subscribers to Cancel their Subscriptions Tweak: Updated the Notes Tweak: Updated the po files for String Translation Tweak: Code Updated for PayPal TLS Support Tweak: Improvements in CSS Tweak: Optimized the code Version 1.4 on 12 July 2016 - Fix: Unwanted error message when a normal product is purchased Version 1.3 on 01 July 2016 - Fix: Credit Card Compatibility for WooCommerce 2.6.x Version 1.2 on 23 June 2016 - New: Compatible with WooCommerce Version 2.6.1 - New: Compatible with SUMO Donations Version 1.1 on 15 June 2016 - New: Compatible with SUMO Memberships Version 1.0 on 07 June 2016 - Initial Release