SUMO Memberships is a Complete WooCommerce Membership System. It is the most comprehensive WooCommerce Membership Plugin using which you can Sell Memberships from your existing WooCommerce Shop and give access to members (who have purchased specific Membership Plans) to view pages, view posts, content blocks, buy certain products etc.
- Simple Memberships/ Subscription Memberships(requires SUMO Subscriptions Plugin)
- Provide Access for All Users, Members with Particular Plan, Members without Particular Plan, All Members, All Non Members
- Provide Access to Pages, Posts, Products, Custom Post Types, URL
- Content Restriction Types – Complete Restriction, Limited Restriction(excerpt), Redirection
- Product Restriction Types – Not Purchasable, Apply Content Restriction
- Content Restriction by shortcodes
- Content Restriction in RSS Feed
- Membership Plans can be Transferred
- Default Membership Plan during Account Signup
- Immediate Access/Delayed Access after purchasing Membership Plan
- Multiple Membership Plans can be linked to a Single Membership Plan
- Immediate Access/Delayed Access for linked Membership Plans
- Members can have multiple Membership Plans
- Members can Pause/Cancel their Subscription Membership Plan(requires SUMO Subscriptions Plugin)
- All Membership Plans purchased by a Member is listed in My Account page
- Subscription Membership Plans can be Automatically/Manually renewed(requires SUMO Subscriptions Plugin)
- Site Admin can manually Add Membership Plans to any User
- Site Admin can Enable/Disable any Membership Plan
- Site Admin can Pause/Cancel any Subscription Membership Plan(requires SUMO Subscriptions Plugin)
- Site Admin can add Notes to any Member’s Membership Plan
- Site Admin can view the list of Members and their Membership Plans
- Log history for each Member’s Membership Plan
- Subscription Membership Renewal reminder emails(requires SUMO Subscriptions Plugin)
- Master Log to record all the Membership Transactions in your site
- Free Trial/Paid Trial can be provided for Membership Plan(requires SUMO Subscriptions Plugin)
- Number of Membership Trials for any User can be set(requires SUMO Subscriptions Plugin)
- Number of Active Memberships for each Member can be set(requires SUMO Subscriptions Plugin)
- User can switch their Renewal Payment method between Automatic Renewal to Manual Renewal(requires SUMO Subscriptions Plugin)
- Reward Points Earning Percentage can be set for each Membership Plan (requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- WPML Compatible
- Highly Customizable
- Translation Ready
- And More
Compatible WithSUMO Memberships is Compatible with
1. SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Points and Rewards System
2. SUMO Subscriptions – WooCommerce Subscription System
3. SUMO Discounts & Advanced Pricing – WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Discount System
4. WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
5. SUMO WooCommerce Bookings
How to Install SUMO Memberships?1. Download the latest version file (sumomemberships.zip) of SUMO Memberships from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumomemberships.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumomemberships.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO Memberships i.e. sumomemberships.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Memberships?If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Memberships then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Memberships in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumomemberships.zip) of SUMO Memberships from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumomemberships.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumomemberships.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO Memberships i.e. sumomemberships.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
SupportPlease check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 3.4 on 11 March 2018 New: SUMO WooCommerce Bookings Compatibility Tweak: Improvements with select2 Version 3.3 on 27 December 2017 New: Bulk Update option enhancement for Posts/Pages Version 3.2 on 21 November 2017 New: Added option to export the email address of the members Fix: Translation for plan status displayed on my account page Version 3.1 on 29 September 2017 New: Hook added to change the user role based on the Membership plan Fix: Hook not triggered when updating the plan's status using SUMO Subscriptions Version 3.0 on 25 August 2017 Fix: Price not displayed for restricted products Fix: Wrong Restriction message displayed when the access type is "all-members & users-without-particular-plans" Fix: Process not complete on bulk update when "include product" selected Fix: Error message displays in membership plans & members post page(backend) Version 2.9 on 11 August 2017 New: Bulk Update is added to update restrictions for Products New: Compatibility with WP Job Manager plugin Fix: Restricted Products displayed in Product Category page when "Hide Restricted Products in Shop Page and Category Page" is enabled Version 2.8 on 04 July 2017 New: Added option to display the guest login message for [sumo_member_details] shortcode Fix: Problem $wpdb->prefix Version 2.7 on 11 April 2017 New: WooCommerce 3.0.x compatibility Fix: Product Restriction problem Version 2.6 on 20 March 2017 Fix: Plugin Meta keys display problem Fix: Plugin settings Tabs disappeared with PHP 7.1 Fix: Non-numeric value issue Fix: Subscription Post Id displayed instead of Subscription Number in Admin Dashboard Version 2.5 on 02 March 2017 New: Alternate Content for Restricted Pages Version 2.4 on 14 February 2017 New: Added Shortcode to display Membership related info in My Account Page Version 2.3 on 17 January 2017 New: Link Additional Plans based on User Purchase History New: Option to Disable Transfer Membership Plan option and Link Users option for Default Membership Plans added Version 2.2 on 07 November 2016 - New: Link Membership Plans with other users Version 2.1 on 18 October 2016 Fix: WooCommerce Activated check improvement Version 2.0 on 29 August 2016 New: Default Membership Plans during Account Signup New: Transfer of Membership Plans New: Compatible with SUMO Discounts Plugin New: Content Restriction in RSS Feed Tweak: Updated Translation po files Fix: Purchasable Options are hidden in Single Product Page of a Product if the Related Products of that Product are restricted by a Membership Plan Version 1.3 on 01 August 2016 New: Added option to Allow Members to Pause their Membership Plan Tweak: Updated po files for Dutch language for language translation Fix: When Admin manually adds a Plan to the Member, the Plan is displayed as Expired Fix: Cron is unscheduled when Admin manually updated the Plan Expiry Fix: Date doesn't displayed along with Time when Admin updated a Plan in Members tab Fix: Membership Plan updated even though if Admin doesn't change any values and click the Update button Fix: Problem occurred when Admin manually update a Membership Plan to an User Fix: Membership Notes CSS display problem Fix: Admin was able to set same Membership Plan multiple times for an User Fix: Expiry Date of a Membership Plan for an User changes to Never Expires when Admin manually update the status of the Membership Plan from Pause to Active for the respective User Version 1.2 on 24 July 2016 New: Added Advanced Tab to choose Custom Post Type Restriction Fix: Problem in Force Guest Account Creation Version 1.1 on 24 June 2016 - New: Force Signup in Checkout Page when Guest adds a Membership Product to Cart Version 1.0 on 15 June 2016 - Initial Release