SUMO Donations is a Complete WooCommerce Donation System. Using this Plugin you can provide options for the users to make donations in your site. It supports Recurring Donations (requires SUMO Subscriptions). Donations can be made in the Single Product Page, Cart Page, Checkout Page, Donation Form displayed in any Page/Post using Shortcode and On Exit Fly Box in Cart Page and Checkout Page. Donation can be Automatic or Manual. You can also Force Donations (where without making the Donation the user can’t complete the checkout (purchase).
Please note that the users can purchase Products in the Shop like they can always do and in addition can make a Donation as well.
- Complete Donation System
- Recurring Donations (requires SUMO Subscriptions)
- Donation Form in any Page/Post using Shortcode
- Donation Form in Product Page
- Donation Form in Cart Page
- Donation Form in Checkout Page
- Donation Form in On Exit Fly Box in Cart Page and Checkout Page
- Give Rewards (Free Products) for making Donations
- Both Automatic and Manual Donation available
- Force Automatic/Manual Donation Option
- Highly Customizable
- Translation Ready
- WPML Compatible
- and more
Compatible WithSUMO Donations is Compatible with
1. SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Points and Rewards System
2. SUMO Subscriptions – WooCommerce Subscription System
3. WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Donations?If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Donations then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Donations in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumodonations.zip) of SUMO Donations from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumodonations.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. donationsystem.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO Donations i.e. donationsystem.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
SupportPlease check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 1.9 on 09 November 2017 New: Added option to display Editable Text Field when Drop-Down or Predefined Buttons are selected Fix: Can't save the Automatic Donation tab settings Fix: Automatic Donation Calculation Problem when using WooCommerce Multilingual Version 1.8 on 06 September 2017 Tweak: WooCommerce Multi-currency and WPML Compatibility Version 1.7 on 04 July 2017 Fix: Error message displayed in Donation Reward Table Fix: Undefined Index Error log Version 1.6 on 09 May 2017 New: Option added to hide other donation prompts when a Donation Product is in Cart Version 1.5 on 14 April 2017 New: WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility Version 1.4 on 23 June 2016 - New: Compatible with SUMO Subscriptions (Recurring Donations) - New: Documentation updated - Fix: Conflict in Cart Page if same product is set for Manual Donation and Automatic Donation - Fix: Entry added in Donation Table with 0 Donation amount for Automatic Donation Version 1.3 on 24 March 2016 - New: Force Donation Option for Manual and Automatic Donations - New: Automatic Donation Value Calculation Type(Based on % of Cart Total or Fixed Value) - New: Document Updated - Tweak: Apply Donation Value Added to Existing Cart Total/Subtracted from Existing Cart Total Version 1.2 on 05 August 2015 - New: Automatic Donation - Fix: Cart Price Updation Problem Fixed Version 1.1 on 02 August 2015 - Fix: Show Donation Amount in Cart Widget - Tweak: Changed Error Message for WooCommerce Dependency Version 1.0 on 30 July 2015 - Initial Release