SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist is a WooCommerce Plugin which allows the users to subscribe to a waitlist for Out of Stock Products and will be notified by Email when the Product is again Back In Stock for Purchase. It is the most comprehensive WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin. It works for both Members and Guests, Simple and Variable Products etc.
- Most Comprehensive WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin
- Works for Members and Guests
- Works with Simple and Variable Products(Product Level and Variant Level)
- Display Waitlist Subscription Field automatically on the product Page when the Product becomes Out of Stock
- Option for the Site Admin to Restrict Waitlist Subscription to Specific Products
- Logged-In User’s Email Id will be Automatically Prefilled in the Waitlist Subscription Form
- Option for the Site Admin to View the Users who have Subscribed for Waitlist on the Product Details Page
- Site Admin can Manually add Subscribers to Waitlist
- Separate Table for the Site Admin to view the List of Products for which the users have Subscribed to Waitlist
- Waitlist Count for each product will be displayed on Backend Product Dashboard
- Option for the Site Admin to enable Double Opt-In for Waitlist Subscription
- Waitlist Acknowledgement Email will be Sent to the User once they have subscribed to the Waitlist
- Separate Table for Logged-In Users on My Account Page to view the Products which they have subscribed for Waitlist
- Option for Logged-In User to leave the Waitlist
- Option for the Site Admin to Send Automatic/Manual In-Stock Emails
- Site Admin can Send Manual Emails for All Subscribed Users/Selected Subscribed Users
- In-Stock Email will be Sent in the order on which they were Subscribed
- Option for the Site Admin to set a Minimum Inventory Threshold for Sending Automatic In-Stock Emails
- Customers can Complete their Purchase using the link Provided in the In-Stock Email
- Option for the Site Admin to Track Conversion for Waitlist Products
- Option for the Users to Unsubscribe from Waitlist Emails
- Email Messages can be Customized
- Site Admin will be Notified by Email If the Number of Subscribers Exceeds the Maximum Threshold
- Waitlist Subscribers can be exported as a CSV for All Products/Individual Products
- Option for the Site Admin to view the Reports about Waitlist
- Error Messages can be Customized
- Email Log
- Simple and Easy to use
- Compatible with SUMO Reward Points(requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- Compatible with SUMO Subscriptions (Requires SUMO Subcriptions Plugin)
- Highly customizable
- WPML compatible
- Translation ready
- And more
Compatible WithSUMO WooCommerce Waitlist is Compatible with
1. SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Points and Rewards System
2. SUMO Subscriptions – WooCommerce Subscription System
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist?If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumowaitlist.zip) of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumowaitlist.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. wl.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist i.e. wl.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
SupportPlease check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 2.4 on 22 April 2020 Fix: Conflict with Yoast SEO Plugin(Yoast SEO Plugin Settings Radio button not working properly In Backend edit post page when our plugin is activated) Version 2.3 on 02 April 2020 Fix: Instock email sends multiple times for out of stock products Fix: Subscribe form incorrectly displayed for related products in the single product page(when woocommerce_get_price_html hook is enabled) Fix: Fatal error thrown when using WooCommerce older versions Version 2.2 on 14 February 2020 Tweak: Compatible with WooCommerce stock manager plugin Version 2.1 on 23 January 2020 New: Added Option to remove the Email Log(s) after X No of days Tweak: Improvements in waitlist product page after submitting the waitlist form Fix: Already Subscribed option not works properly Version 2.0 on 05 December 2019 Tweak: Improvements in Double Opt-In Verification Emails for guest and members Fix: Product availability mail sending for incorrect users once stock is updated to the product Version 1.9 on 11 November 2019 New: Added option to customize the sender email name and address Version 1.8 on 22 October 2019 Tweak: Removed the variation(out of stock) price in waitlist form when all variations have the same price in the variable product Fix: Waitlist form not displayed in the variable product(when set the same price of all the variations) Fix: Incorrect Product title displayed in waitlist email subject when using [product_title] shortcode Version 1.7 on 11 June 2019 New: Added Subscriber status in the Email Log Version 1.6 on 28 May 2019 New: Added a customized email message option in Double Opt-In verification for Emails Tweak: Improvements to customize the Error message for Subscribed Products in My account page menu Fix: Warning Error occurred in error log when updating the waitlist product Version 1.5 on 30 January 2019 Tweak: Added a shortcode to display product URL without hyperlink in the email Tweak: Po file translatable first name, last name, mobile number Fix: Alert email not sent to the subscriber when the subscribed product comes into the stock Version 1.4 on 18 December 2018 New: Added import option to import the data of the out of stock product subscribers Version 1.3 on 03 December 2018 New: Added username and mobile number options to the subscriber Tweak: Added option to sort the subscriber's list in the product backend Fix: Variation type not displayed properly in the waitlist product title field at the backend Version 1.2 on 13 September 2018 Fix: Attribute Slug displayed in the Email Notification for Variable Product Version 1.1 on 11 August 2018 Fix: Email Conflicts when WPML activated Tweak: Translation Improvements Version 1.0 on 10 July 2018 - Initial Release