30% Off for a limited time! Hurry! Original Price $17
PDF Viewer for WordPress is the best selling premium PDF Reader plugin for WordPress on Codecanyon (2800+ Sales). With this plugin you can display and embed PDF Files of your WordPress Website very easily with a feature rich and nice PDF Reader. You can now Track visitors who read your pdf files using Google Analytics as well.
The plugin will keep the visitor on your site and you have the option to personalize the outlook with your own logo. You can decide which toolbar items will be visible in the toolbar (Find, Download, Share, Email to Friend, Page Navigation, Zoom, Print, Open, Presentation mode, Bookmarks, Logo and more toolbar items)!
Can be used on Woocommerce site. Display Product manual/pricing list pdf file on product page or any
page / post.
Display Brochure/Flyer PDF on page or post. Display PDF Invoice on page or post.
How PDF Viewer Looks Like ?
And This is Admin Panel Look
What is PDF Viewer for WordPress ?
PDF Viewer for WordPress is a simple WordPress plugin that Provides a nice interface to view pdf files on your site. Now you can embed pdf files with a nice viewer directly on any page/post of your wordpress website. Also, It comes with another shortcode with that you can allow a particular pdf file open with viewer.
This is a great & useful plugin if you want to display pdf files of your site with a nice viewer like Acrobat reader. It comes with page navigation, Download, Print, Presentation mode & lot more cool tools.
Here is a list of features:
- Automatically find pdf links & activate viewer if you choose that option.
- Translatable into 100+ Languages
- Fully Customizable PDF Viewer. Customize the colors of viewer to match with your sites color combination.
- Embed pdf with a feature rich viewer on WordPress page/post
- Feature Rich Admin Panel & Shortcodes
- Share pdf on social networks
- Send link to friend via email
- Enable/Disable social sharing
- Enable/Disable Print Option
- Enable/Disable Download Option
- Enable/Disable Presentation mode
- Enable/Disable Find Option
- Enable/Disable Logo
- Enable/Disable Zoom
- Enable/Disable Page Navigation
- Enable/Disable auto linking of pdf links to viewer
- Brand viewer with you own logo
- Logo links to homepage of your site
- 4 Shortcodes with lots of parameters.
- Shortcode for viewing pdf file on any post/page
- Shortcode to add a text link to your pdf file on any post/page
- Fully Responsive PDF viewer
- Style & Customize all the single items.
- Compatible with Internet Explorer & most browsers
- Fast & smooth user experience
- Retain Image Quality
- No Third Party links, install the viewer on your website.
- No Limitation of pdf size
- It uses jQuery to replace url’s automatically which won’t effect on your Site’s SEO if you use the plugin on old site.
DocumentationThis plugin is very easy to use. Just install the plugin & configure options according to your needs. Please follow the link below for full documentation :
Browser Compatibility Report
Use in ThemeForest Themes ?If you want to use PDF Viewer for WordPress plugin in your Theme here on ThemeForest too please purchase an extended license for each theme (as long as there is no Developer License available) you put on the marketplace!
What is users saying ?
About PDF viewer for WordPress
Changelog6.6 (9 April 2017)
* Fixed: Page templates not showing/working for a few users with specific themes.6.5 (27 March 2017)
* Updated pdfjs to 1.7.225 * Fixed printing issues on Edge * Improved performance * Fixed toggle bookmarks bar visibility on mobile * Added new addon details to addons page6.1 (7 November 2016)
* Fixed error in autolink and autoiframe * URL Generator updated with new structure * Changed url parameter from view to tnc_pvfw to avoid conflicts * Added Language Selector in Options page which will be used for autolink and autoiframe. * Removed extra slash from url generated by shortcode6.0 (20 October 2016)
* Updated url structure, so PDF file url is not visible on Address bar anymore now (Not applicable to autolink and autoiframe) * <strong>PDF File is Hard to download now </strong> * Disabled Right Click on viewer * PDf js script updated to latest stable version * Some other minor updates...5.5 (5 August 2016)
* Added a Link Generator which you can use to create direct links * Made Iframe Responsive Fix as not mandatory. You can now enable/disable it. * Design Cleanup on Admin settings pages * Added Addons menu where you can find PDF Viewer addons * Some other minor updates...5.3 (13 May 2016)
* Fixed a typo5.2 (13 May 2016)
* Updated pdfjs to latest version which comes with solution to many issues * Other minor improvements5.1 (9 March 2016)
* Fixed saving issue in options page5.0 (15 February 2016)
* Newly Updated Documentation (can be found here: http://themencode.com/docs/pdf-viewer-for-wordpress/ ) * Added New Shortcode for Raw Link (tnc-pdf-viewer-raw-link) * Changed update notification url to https * New Parameter pagemode added to all shortcodes * Removed Unnecessary Fields from shortcode generator * Added an option to assign viewer page id's manually * Improvements and fixes to print option * Links inside pdf will open in new tab now * Fixed Compatibility with Plain Permalink structure * Added Link Target Parameter Back to Shortlink Shortcode * Many improvements to Viewer loading and other functionalities * Fixed formatting issue on Options Page * Some other minor improvements4.5 (20 December 2015)
* The url is more shorter now. * Uses Page Templates to render pdf viewer now * Added option to ignore external pdf links for automatic link and iframe options * Fixed Fulscreen Mode Display Option on iFrame Shortcode * Fixed Warnings on Save Options and viewer page4.1 (22 October 2015)
* Added PDF Importer from external Website * Added Google Analytics Option * Added option to change Fullscreen Text * Some other Minor improvements4.0 (11 September 2015)
* Update code structure to make the url shorter * Fixed Translation Feature * Added a link for fullscreen mode on iframe shortcode * Removed Target parameter from shortlink shortcode. It will now be controled using the option in backend * Some other Minor improvements3.6 (15 June 2015)
* Fixed conflict on frontend admin bar * Fixed a syntax error * Fixed styling issues on Upload PDF File Page on Backend. * Fixed Default zoom in iframe shortcode * Tested compatibility with Latest WordPress (4.2.2)3.5 (4 June 2015)
* Now supports links inside pdf files * Fixed Iframe shortcode issue * Fixed Automatic Iframe height issue * Fixed Prefix Issue to avoid conflict with other ThemeNcode Plugins/Themes * Improved pdf uploader * Some more adjustments which makes the viewer work more smoothly3.0 (30 January 2015)
* Added Tinymce button added to easily create shortcodes * Automatic Email Sending Issue Fix (It was happening for a few servers) * Fixed Visibility options in Responsive Mode * Fixed Social Share Hiding Issue * Fixed Saving Issue on Backend Settings Page * Added Page Links shortcode Parameter (link to a specific page of pdf file) * Added new shortcode parameter for default zoom * Added Automatic Iframe Option * Added a Page for Uploading PDF File & get link easily2.0 (16 September 2014)
* Added Translation Option * Translatable into 100+ languages * New Shortcode to keep the link short * Autolink Target Option * Custom Css Field for Viewer * Integrated Logo Uploader * Customize colors of Viewer1.3 (5 August 2014)
* Fixed Automatic Linking issue1.2 (20 July 2014)
* Fixed Logo Formatting * More Clear & Nice Admin Interface * Replaced split function so its compatible with php 5.3+ * Added More Screenshots1.1 (7 July 2014)
* Fixed Compatibility Issue with Safari Browser * Fixed Social Media Icon aligning * Fixed Responsive Issues1.0 (7 July 2014)
* First Release
Popup.js = http://docs.toddish.co.uk/popup/
Pdf.js = http://mozilla.github.io/pdf.js/
Any Comments or features requests are always welcome. Please feel free to let us know if you have any kind of questions or suggestions to improve PDF viewer for WordPress Plugin.