- Integrate your `Gravity Forms` forms with Pipedrive CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity.
- When creating a deal/activity, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Integrate unlimited `Gravity Forms` forms.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports uploaded files.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
== Changelog == = 1.7.0 = Feature: Support for uploaded files. = 1.6.2 = Fixed: `created_by_user_id` activity field is no longer used, its value is set automatically. = 1.6.1 = Fixed: pipedrive date format. = 1.6.0 = Feature: update for an existing person and organization. Chore: increased the width of the fields in the administrative panel. Fixed: possible search error of the existing organization in part of the name. = 1.5.2 = Feature: more supports advanced fields. = 1.5.1 = Chore: more logs. Feature: the ability to choose the type of sending - immediately or wp cron. = 1.5.0 = Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default). Fixed: special mail tags support. = 1.4.1 = Fixed: compatible with php 5.4. = 1.4.0 = Feature: Send crm by cron. = 1.3.0 = Feature: Populate the value of the select and multiselect field from the form field. Fixed: Check whether plugin `Gravity Forms` is active on the `Network`. = 1.2.1 = Fixed: Support for `advanced name` field. = 1.2.0 = Feature: Create a `deal` and `activity` together. = 1.1.0 = Feature: Support for `activity`. Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL`. Feature: Support for multi pipeline. Feature: Add `note` to a `deal`. Feature: Support for `advanced address` field. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release