This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
To whom it may concern,
I have extensively researched your WordPress Plug-In, but have some unanswered questions.
My website rents out several Tennis Fields at an hourly rate, where customers can book one or multiple time-slots. Thereupon, they can create private or public games. As a result, the booking solution needs to have a list of bookings that the customer made. They can then invite their friends to a private game. For a public game, I want users to be able to create an event from the front end that others can sign up for.
Does your plug-in support the following components?
1. One calendar per field can be created
2. Once a time slot is booked in one field, that time slot shows as unavailable for others to book
3. Customers can book one time-slot
4. Customers can book multiple time-slots
5. Customers can select add-ons during the booking process such as water or a ball-boy
6. Customers have access to their booking history/upcoming bookings
7. Customers have a profile page
8. Customers can cancel or modify their bookings
9. Bookings can be paid via PayPal/Credit Card or select pay later for customers to pay in person at the venue
10. Upon completing the booking process a custom page can be enabled to redirect the user to their profile page within the website
11. Signed-In Users can post the booking details on their private group page
12. Users can create an event from the front-end
13. Public events have limited number of seats
14. Public events have a waiting list if the seats are full
15. Automatic email notifying admin if a booking has occurred
16. Allow automatic email to customer to confirm their booking
17. Only allow a confirmation email to be sent to customers when admin confirms the booking
18. SMS reminders for customers 3hrs before their booked time-slot
19. Customers can write comments and give a rating for a public event
20. Google maps can be integrated into event details
21. Recurring events can be created by the admin in the back-end or from the users on the front-end
If the feature is not included in your plug-in, can it be combined with another WordPress Plug-In or is custom development needed?
Thank you for your time and clarification.
Thank you very much for looking. I can answer this very easily. Our plugin is the most feature-rich calendar solution for WordPress, and many of the features you are asking about are supported, but we do not have a booking and reservation module.
I have completed more research on your plug-in and would like to confirm my findings with you:
1. One calendar per field can be created (Yes)
2. Once a time slot is booked in one field, that time slot shows as unavailable for others to book (Yes, can limit the number of tickets to 1?)
3. Customers can book one time-slot (Yes)
4. Customers can book multiple events during 1 checkout (Didn’t find)
5. Customers can select add-ons during the booking process such as water or a ball-boy (Didn’t find)
6. Customers have access to their booking history/upcoming bookings (Yes)
7. Customers have a profile page (Yes)
8. Customers can cancel or modify their bookings (Cancel Yes, Modify didn’t find)
9. Bookings can be paid via PayPal/Credit Card or select pay later for customers to pay in person at the venue (Yes)
10. Upon completing the booking process a custom page can be enabled to redirect the user to their profile page within the website (Didn’t find)
11. Signed-In Users can post the booking details on their private group page (Yes)
12. Users can create an event from the front-end (Yes)
13. Public events have limited number of seats (Yes)
14. Public events have a waiting list if the seats are full (Didn’t find)
15. Automatic email notifying admin if a booking has occurred (Didn’t Find)
16. Allow automatic email to customer to confirm their booking (Didn’t Find)
17. Only allow a confirmation email to be sent to customers when admin confirms the booking (Didn’t Find)
18. SMS reminders for customers 3hrs before their booked time-slot (No)
19. Customers can write comments and give a rating for a public event (Yes)
20. Google maps can be integrated into event details (Yes)
21. Recurring events can be created by the admin in the back-end or from the users on the front-end (Didn’t Find)
Please let me know if any of my findings are different to your true features.
Once again, thank you for your time and feedback.
I’m sorry, but we do not have a booking and reservation module for our calendar. You are correct in your observations we can’t do 4, 5, 8, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18. We do support 21.
i am trying to set up an event with tickets but user can not sign up or buy till ticket sales date starts for some reason its still allowing for the tickets to be purcahsed any idea why , or its not possible
When you create tickets you can set the date for when the sale of tickets should start. I think we will need to take a look at your setup. Please submit a ticket at our Help Center and we will be happy to assist you.
Hi there, how can I force all event links to open in the SAME page? I do not want to do this when I add the new event, I just want it to happen automatically…
Is there a piece of code you can give me to enable this to happen?
Thanks in advance
When you add new events you can set the click action for the individual event.
In the Options > Calendarize Shortcode (scroll to Tooltip Behavior section) you will find this
And last if you want to set the default click action for all new events download the BACKEND OPTIONS add-on (FREE) from the downloads section.
Hope this helps you.
The website is in two languages, spanish and basque. When I create an event and then I presh in hte wpml button to translate it, the event blocks. It worked well. I attach the screencapture. The steps to follow are:
- Calendarize it > Events
- Add new event
- Write a title and description and publish it.
- Presh in the wmpl button (like a blue plus sign) to translate it.
This is the last step that I can do. The event blocks.
What can I do? Is an error?
It should be possible to translate Calendarize it! events using WPML. We will need to look at your setup in order to determine what could be wrong. Please submit a ticket at our Help Center.
Is there an API and developerdocumentation available for creating custom addons.
We don’t have API documentation as we do not cater to developers, but we have helped many developers who wanted to create custom solutions and add-ons for Calendarize it! We can provide you with examples.
If you submit a ticket at our Help Center I can get our lead developer to comment and assist.
I’m considering to buy your Calendarize It but I have a pre-sales question. I don’t need this for your typical event, but for my client who is a caterer and offers special menus every day. I would like to know up to which point I can customize the plugin. I won’t need start and end date, venue and location, ical feed or registration
- just the simple title/name of the menu item, the description and price. Is this possible? Thank you for your help!
Thank you for looking at Calendarize it! You can customize the information in the tooltip and also in the Event Details Box (which is used in the Event Details Page). You can also use any other custom post type as events if you don’t want to use our “events”. Take a look at the VIEW EXAMPLES menu on the demo site Calendarize.it then you can get an idea what is possible.
I saw that you’ve recently introduced a new add-on: Timetable for Calendarize it!
I’d like to know what the pros and cons are of the regular events calendar vs. the timetable entries.
And can, e.g. an existing (recurring event) be converted to a timetable entry (maybe via the Post Type Switcher plugin).
I’m in doubt which custom post type to choose in my case (events vs. timetable entries).
Thank you in advance for your response.
You can enable all the taxonomies and meta boxes from the “normal” events in the Timetable entires. It is basically just special look in the Month View and Week View. A lot of our customers requested the ability to create schedules (timetables) and that is why we introduced this.
You can still click through to the Event Details Page like you can on “normal” events. Hope this makes sense.
I’m not familiar with the post type switcher plugin, but I would give it a try. Let me know if you have any other questions.
I am getting this error.
DOMDocumentFragment::appendXML(): Entity: line 2: parser error : Premature end of data in tag br line 1 in public_html/firstunitedelca/wp-content/plugins/calendarize-it/includes/class.rhc_supe_dom_renderer.php on line 1151
Please submit a ticket at our Help Center and we will review.
Can i sign up for support wtihout a twitter account?
and i want to know how to acheive the options of having an image on a calendar day.
Yes, you can do one click registration with Twitter, Facebook or Google+ or you can click on the Sign-Up link and manually create an account.
Does each entry have a timestamp so admin can see when an entry was created (like a post)?
How many entries per day are visible in the month view?
Looking to use this for organization to display an internal calendar of employees on vacation: is there a simple day view displaying just event titles with no other information?
Events are custom post types and yes they have a creation date and time. There is not really a limit on how many events you can have in month view. You can by adding an attribute to the shortcode hide the time in Month View. Check out the VIEW EXAMPLES menu on the demo site Calendarize.it and you get a better idea of what is possible.
Hello, there is a way to download a demo version to try it first? Thank you
We do not have a demo version of the plugin. If you look at the demo site at Calendarize.it you can also log in and test the plugin. If you run into challenges we will be here to assist you.
I’ve tried to register without success. the page sent an error or something
You go to the Calendar demo page http://calendarize.it/wordpress-calendar-plugin/ and in that page, you will find the login credentials to the demo.
The demo site seems to be offline can you please resolve this as I am curious to look into a feature.
We have no problems accessing Calendarize.it It could have been temporary. Can you please try again.
Hi Richard Still no Fixing width and height of images in upcoming widget and import/export feature? Thanks
Hello, I purchased an addon for your plugin and I need a receipt, please. I have not received one. The order is from firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Also, where is the documentation for this located?
I would not recommend you to post Email addresses, License Keys or Login Credentials here on Codecanyon as everyone else can read your message.
When you make a purchase from inside your wp-admin the receipt is sent to your email. I tried to look up the email you provided, but there are no records. Please submit a ticket at our Help Center and provide the receipt no. Or your full name then we can search for the purchase.
You can enter your license key in the Options > License and then download the English Help for Calendarize it!.
You can also check out the VIEW EXAMPLES menu on our demo site Calendarize.it you will then see how you can use attributes to overwrite the default settings from the Options > Calendarize Shortcode tab.
We also have multiple articles in the knowledge base in the Help Center. If you run into trouble do not hesitate to contact us.
I want to buy most of your premium addons also but all the 30% off coupons say “expired”, even though they are dated to last until tomorrow at least. Can you send me a coupon code? I also just purchased the Calendarize-it main plugin on here.
Thanks in advance!
I’m not aware of any current coupon codes, but submit a ticket at our Help Center and I will see what we can do for you.
Hi ! Discovering all the great features of you plugin…
My problem : on month view, the tooltip appears on hover, and it’s ok. But to open the single event page, people have to click on the title of the Tooltip (while their mouse is still on the event “box”... not super user-friendly).
I would like something like that : tooltip appears on hover BUT single event page open on click on tooltip’s title as well on events’s title.
If I set the click action for my event to Page, it opens the event page on hover !! Et not on click. Is it a normal behaviour or some kind of conflict ? Thanks !
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $13
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work