Calendarize it! 4.8.x is optimized for the new Block Editor (Gutenberg) a part of WordPress since the release of WordPress 5.x. You can still use Calendarize it! with the Classic Editor.
Calendarize it also supports WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer). We offer 39 elements which make it easy for you to build your templates. It is also possible to use Calendarize it with any other popular page and layout builder by using our shortcode and a vast number of attributes.
We recommend you to visit our demo site Calendarize.it and check out the many features.
Translate Calendarize it! using WPML
Calendarize it! for WordPress comply with the Codex for internationalization. This is a process of making an application ready for translation. In WordPress this means making strings which should be translated in a special way.
The following language versions are included with the plugin:
Version 18.104.22.168484 – March 18, 2019
- Bug Fixed: When using Quick Edit and updating settings empty values for the Event Date/Time was being stored resulting in the event disappearing from the Calendar
- Bug Fixed: When creating an event on a day with daylight savings, and when the computer is set to a timezone with daylight changes the event is pushed one day forward
Version 22.214.171.124991 – January 21, 2019
- Compatibility Fix: Add events dialog was not showing in Internet Explorer 11 (ES5 converted to older version)
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in Gutenberg
Version 126.96.36.199692 – December 18, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: When using WPBakery Page Builder, feature disable Gutenberg, and WordPress SEO (Yoast) together with Calendarize it! the dialog for adding Event Date and Time is not showing.
- Bug Fix: The new feature allowing for individual date/time settings for Arbitrary Repeat events break the rdate events with old format on some website causing Arbitrary Repeat events not to show (unless manually updating the missing end date for the Arbitrary Event)
- New Feature: Added support for disabling the Block Editor (Gutenberg) in the Troubleshooting tab. This is useful for troubleshooting when a third-party plugin is breaking Calendarize it!
Version 188.8.131.52623 – December 12, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: Venue, Organizer and Calendar taxonomy and custom taxonomy meta boxes are not showing in WordPress 5.0 when using the new Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- Compatibility Fix: Event Images are not saved in WordPress 5.0 when using the new Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- Compatibility Fix: Event Metadata is not saved properly in WordPress 5.0 when using the new Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- New Feature: When creating Arbitrary Repeat events we now support setting both the Start Time and End Time, and you can change the date by click, drag, and drop or by dragging the right border of the event you can expand the duration in days (RDATE).
- New Feature: Added Calendarize it! Block for Gutenberg. Includes support for all attributes in Calendarize it!
- New Feature: Added Upcoming Events and Accordion Upcoming Events Block for Gutenberg.
Version 184.108.40.206265 – November 19, 2018
- New Feature: Added new function rhc_get_events to fetch events from Calendarize it! (Advanced feature requires programming knowledge)
- Bug Fixed: When using the attribute premiere with value 2 in Upcoming Events, repeat instances are not removed if Taxonomy and Terms are also used
- Compatibility Fix: Calendarize it! detects WPML incorrectly. Translation plugin Polylang uses the same function name for icl_object_id.
Version 220.127.116.11985 – November 2, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When using WPML only the event in the current language should show in the Upcoming Events Widget and Accordion Upcoming Events Widget
- Bug Fixed: When using an old version of Visual Composer (now WPBakery Page Builder) activating Calendarize it! crashes the website
- Bug Fixed: Include timezone information in ical file for displaying recurring events in the correct time when daylight savings and standard time changes
- Bug Fixed: iCal file was not working properly when time zone was between GMT -1 and -9.
- Compatibility Fix: When using the Flyout plugin the tooltip doesn’t render when a Calendarize it! shortcode is inserted in the Flyout and not loaded in the main content at the same time.
Version 18.104.22.168698 – October 5, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: PHP 7.2
- Bug Fixed: PHP Warnings related to WPBakery Page Builder (latest version)
- Update: Add Description and Image to micro data on Event Details Page
Version 22.214.171.124594 – September 24, 2018
- Update: Improvements for Gutenberg support
- Update: New icon or Calendarize it! in Gutenberg
- Update: Added new class-autoloader.php. For future development and improvements to the core of add-ons and the main plugin itself. This will help developers to load classes without the need to use require/include statements.
- Compatibility Fix: WPML String Translation conflict when saving Options in Calendarize it!
- Bug Fixed: After changing the id of recurring events, the no repeat feature stopped working
- Bug Fixed: Fatal error with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) filter fixed
- Bug Fixed: Accordion Upcoming Events Widget did not render basic HTML from the excerpt field
Version 126.96.36.199389 – August 24, 2018
- Update: Modify Event List View template, so that it doesn’t break when loaded by Gutenberg
- New Feature: Added support for Gutenberg, the new visual editor in WordPress. Added new Blocks for inserting Calendarize it! main views like Month View, Week View, Day View and Event List View. General Settings, Labels, Month, Agenda, Event List, Tooltip, Other, Conditions (permission capabilities).
Version 188.8.131.52741 – July 24, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When clicking on the Tooltip images of an event linked to Facebook it is returning an error when loading the page on Facebook.
- Bug Fixed: Tooltip link does not reflect the correct recurring date instance
- Update: Added Open Graph information for Venue, Organizer and Custom Taxonomies
- Update: Added support for showing child terms nested under parent terms when using Taxonomy Filter add-on
- Update: CSS updated to support term count in the Taxonomy Filter drop-down
- New Feature: Added option to turn off showing child terms nested under parent terms when using Taxonomy Filter add-on.
- New Feature: Added option to load the Tooltip custom details with the event, rather than loading the event details in a separate Ajax call.
- New Feature: Added support for showing terms hierarchical in Accordion Upcoming Events Widget when using the Taxonomy Filter add-on. And if the attribute btn_tax_parent_only is added with a taxonomy name as value only the parent terms will show (btn_tax_parent_only=“1” will only show the parent terms)
- New Feature: Added option to specify page/post ID where Calendarize it! scripts should not be loaded (Options > Troubleshooting)
- New Feature: Added option to display term post count in Taxonomy Filter drop-down (also when Taxonomy Filter is used with Accordion Upcoming Events Widget)
Version 184.108.40.206374 – June 28, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: When activating Calendarize it! while using the Bridge – Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme (Themeforest) wp-admin crashes.
- Compatibility Fix: When using the Pages by User Role plugin to restrict specific events from showing the Accordion Upcoming Events widget the events were still showing
- Bug Fixed: When Year View button is enabled it shows in the FLAT UI Calendar widget
- Bug Fixed: When turning on debugging mode it caused white screen for some users
- Bug Fixed: When choosing load scripts in footer in the Troubleshooting tab jQuery-UI scripts should also be flagged to be loaded in the footer.
- New Feature: When using External Event Sources and a feed from another WordPress website using Calendarize it! include image paths so that destination websites using the Accordion Upcoming Events Widget can render images from the source website.
Version 220.127.116.11850 – May 29, 2018
- New Feature: Added local_tz to options when using Calendarize it! elements in WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer)
- New Feature: Added option to choose “Close on click outside Tooltip” for Tooltip Behavior in Month View
- Bug Fixed: When geo_radius is 0 ignore it
- Bug Fixed: In Event List View clicking on an event title is linking incorrectly to Facebook events when using Events Link to add-on for Calendarize it!
- Bug Fixed: Forced style seems to cause an erratic behavior rendering Month View image
- Update: Increased the Mobile view trigger option from 0-600 px to 0-1200 px
- Bug Fixed: Local Time Zone attribute local_tz=“1” is not getting applied properly on Upcoming Events Widget and Accordion Upcoming Events Widget.
Version 18.104.22.168184 – April 12, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Events are not showing when saving new events. Avoid repeating the nouce field multiple timed in meta boxes.
Version 22.214.171.124180 – April 11, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When turning on the option to force https on all add-on resources in the Troubleshooting tab, also force apply it to tooltip Ajax URL. Some sites are inconsistent in the protocol value returned by site_url().
- Bug Fixed: When a Custom Taxonomy contains a hyphen, the Taxonomy Filter (drop-down) for that taxonomy is not rendered
- Update: Deleted id attribute from nounce class (meta boxes) to avoid duplicates
- Update: Fixed nounces in the meta box class
Version 126.96.36.199037 – March 7, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: Month View fix for Safari
- Compatibility Fix: When using Bridge Theme, the title of the Venue page shows the title of the page used as template instead of the Venue term name
- Update: Depreciated function create_function
- Update: CSS fix for Event Details Page Top Image width
- Update: Added new icons used for the Event Tickets WooCommerce Attendees Summary
- Bug Fixed: iCal file is not correctly handling daylight savings
- Bug Fixed: Navigation not working properly (Previous Month, Next Month)
- Bug Fixed: Mobile View not rendering correctly in websites using RTL
- New Feature: Added feature to “Show Excerpt” in Tooltip section (Options > Calendarize Shortcode tab)
Version 188.8.131.52849 – February 8, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When using Spanish date format j \d\e F \d\e Y, French time format G \h i \m\i\n or German time format G:i \U\h\r the backslashes are removed from the Start/End/Date/Time element in the layout builder.
Version 184.108.40.206733 – January 19, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Changed the default priority of register_taxonomies. The Taxonomy Filter and Taxonomies in Community Events form was broken on some websites.
Version 220.127.116.11717 – January 18, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Conflict with WooCommerce checkout process when using WooCommerce Stripe plugin
- Bug Fixed: Replaced commas in the Chinese .po translation, so that day names and month names are properly parsed (generate new .mo file)
- Update: CSS Styling for Date Picker (compatibility with some themes)
Version 18.104.22.168681 – January 8, 2018
- Bug Fixed: A quick fix for missing function (PHP 7 compatibility)
Version 22.214.171.124674 – January 3, 2017
- Bug Fixed: When there are large sets of recurring events on a website the iCal feed may display empty on some sites.
- Bug Fixed: When timezone setting is UTC+0, UTC time in iCal file is not correctly defined.