Calendarize it! was originally created without support for Visual Composer. Please notice that you do not need Visual Composer to use the plugin, but if you have Visual Composer you can take advantage of the built-in compatibility with this plugin and build your own templates using the popular drag and drop page builder in Visual Composer.
We recommend you to visit our demo site Calendarize.it and check out the many features.
Translate Calendarize it! using Easy Translation Manager or WPMLCalendarize it! for WordPress comply with the Codex for internationalization. This is a process of making an application ready for translation. In WordPress this means making strings which should be translated in a special way.
If you have our Easy Translation Manager for WordPress you can easily translate Calendarize it! for WordPress.
The following language versions are included with the plugin:
Version 184.108.40.206403 – May 11, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Type error in Date and Time Picker
- Bug Fixed: When a third party Theme or Plugin uses the get_calendar filter, the calendar taxonomy page is not rendered
- Compatibility Fix: Several issues related to third party Themes and Plugins that use the get_calendar filter hook
Version 220.127.116.11776 – April 19, 2017
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning when xdebug is on
- Bug Fixed: When using Shortcode rhc_upcoming_events words attribute is not taking an empty value (this should be allowed)
- Compatibility Fix: WPML compatibility. Calendar is breaking if “Language name added as a parameter” is chosen for Language URL format option
- Compatibility Fix: PHP 7.1.2 compatibility
- Update: Options Panel version update
Version 18.104.22.168444 – April 12, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for Events Countdown add-on (add countdown to your events)
- New Feature: Events Countdown element added to Visual Composer
- Bug Fixed: When using Calendar Event List View and External Event Sources, the time does not follow the format specified in Options
Version 22.214.171.124949 – March 28, 2017
- Bug Fixed: fixed problem with Custom User Roles added by third-party plugin
Version 126.96.36.199652 – March 15, 2017
- Update: Change the Taxonomy filter behavior. When selecting a term in the Taxonomy the label automatically gets unselected. When all terms are unchecked the label gets selectedNew Feature: Added filter “rhc_postable_args_arr” so that add-ons can modify post-able attributes
- New Feature: Added filter “rhc_postable_args_arr” so that add-ons can modify post-able attributes
- New Feature: Added attributes to Upcoming Events shortcode, date_compare and date_end_compare for a more flexible control of queried events
- New Feature: Added data and time format “Mobile Month, first day number format” to allow providing an alternate day cell format for the month view when mobile view is active
- New Feature: Added data and time format “Mobile Month, first day number format” to allow providing an alternate day cell format for the month view when mobile view is active automatically
Version 188.8.131.52356 – March 7, 2017
- Update: Added a variable rhc_options to tell the JS if the CSS Editor is active
- Update: Set the container data-css_editor property if the CSS Editor is active
- Update: Pass CSS property to ajax or preload method if the CSS Editor is active, so that the Visual CSS Editor add-on can hook and add a dummy event in case there are no events added in the displayed calendar
- Bug Fixed: Alignment of circle on days with events was off after adding support to align the date left, center or right (FLAT UI Calendar Widget)
Version 184.108.40.206265 – March 3, 2017
- New: Added new icons for Full Year View (add-on)
- Bug Fixed: When the default Calendarize it! filter dialog is not present, the Taxonomy Filters do not work.
Version 220.127.116.11943 – February 16, 2017
- Update: Added Russian (RU) language files .po/.mo
- Update: Added a specific hook for Visual Composer support in add-ons
- Compatibility Fix: Added fix for Total – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme (and Child themes)
- Bug Fixed: Do not render the Calendar filter dialog if it is not used in the calendar navigation (shortcode)
- Bug Fixed: When JetPack is installed the Upcoming Events Widget can not be saved.
- Update: Minify CSS