WooSquare Pro – Connect WooCommerce to SquareWooSquare Pro helps you to migrate & synchronize your products and categories between Square & WooCommerce. Not just that you can even pay with Square at WooCommerce Checkout . Square is free point of sale software which facilitate the process of selling products.
With WooSquare Pro all standard product data can be synchronized between WooCommerce and Square POS including price, quantity, categories, images, variations etc. Its Auto Synchronization feature helps to reduce the task and make things easy for you.
With this plugin admin can even manage refunds between WooCommerce and Square. Keeping the testing phase in mind we have integrated Sandbox support as well in payment section, making things easy for developers.
Ever thought to get your orders synchronize from Square to WooCommerce? WooSquare Pro will do that for you as well.
Still Confused? Try out our Free Version before switching to this Pro. In case you have any pre-sale question you can always ask us over here.
Demo video : Pay With Square at WooCommerce checkout
Demo video : How to synchronize products between WooCommerce and Square
Demo video : 1# Attribute Synchronization from Square to WooCommerce with Simple Products
Demo video : 2# Attribute Synchronization from WooCommerce to Square with Simple Products
Demo video : 3# Attribute Synchronization from WooCommerce to Square with Variable Products
Demo video : 4# Attribute Synchronization from Square to WooCommerce with Variable Products
What’s the difference Between WooSquare Pro & WooCommerce Square Plugin?
Many out there do question the difference between the WooSquare and WooCommerce Square. Lets simplify here via comparison chart between the two plugins. ( *New price is $59 , banner will be updated soon )
- It is always recommended to make a backup of your all products, categories, and orders of woocommerce and square before proceeding to any synchronization procedures with WooSquare Pro – WooCommerce Square Integration.
- You should be aware of the fact that once you sync any of the product from square to woocommerce and woocommerce to square incase you delete permanently some product or category from wooocommerce that will be deleted from the square at the same instant.
- Square card payment API support is currently available in US, Canada, UK, Australia and Japan only.
- On your checkout page SSL certificate must be activated for Square payments.
- Your all products must have SKU value to make this plugin work smoothly.
- At the moment this plugin does not support WordPress Multi-site.
- If you are looking for WooCommerce Square payment gateway functionality only then WooCommerce Square Up Payment Gateway is the right option for you.
- At the moment WooSquare Pro – WooCommerce Square Integration does not support tax calculation while synchronizing orders from sqaure to woocommerce store.
- Currently, 1and1 hosting have issue’s with processing curl request due to which third party APIs like Square do face issue’s with most of the customer’s although it may work for some.
- Attribute names need to be lowercase with no spaces.
How it works:
- User pay with square at WooCommerce Checkout.
- User pay in Square.
- Square will connect to your server.
- Square update woocommerce inventory.
- Transactions reflected on woocommerce orders.
- Easy, instant, self managed refunds between WooCommerce & square.
- Woocommerce inventory get updated
What Customers Are Saying?
- WooCommerce 2.6.0+
- An SSL Certificate.
- Square account.
- WordPress 4.4+
- PHP version 5.5+
- All Products must have SKU
- Its required that all your products must have SKU value to let WooSquare Synchronize your products between Square and WooCommerce.
- Plugin only support square first primary location.
Setup and Configuration
WooSquare Sync and Square Payment Settings
- Go to: Woo-Square > Woo-Square.
- Log into your Square account or register.
- Click here to register your app from Square.
- Click on New Application to create App.
- Copy Application ID and Personal Access Token from square and paste it to Live/Sandbox Application ID and Live/Sandbox Access Token textbox .
- Copy webhook link from wp-admin->Woo-Square then goto “https://connect.squareup.com/apps/Application-ID” Webhooks tab in square and Enable Webhooks than paste it on Notification URL than Test Webhooks to get to get 200 response to work order sync smoothly
- Now click Authorize to connect with your Square Account.
WooSquare Square Sync Setting
- Select Your Store Location.
- Chose Auto Synchronize on or off.
- Chose Merging Option.
- Chose Would you like to synchronize your product on every product edit or update.
- Chose Would you like to synchronize your product on every product edit or update.
- Now click Save Changes to complete your Square Sync Setting.
WooSquare Payment Settings
- Go to: Woo-Square > Square Payment.
- Enable Square.
- Click on Save Changes.
Official DocumentationClick here to view our official documentation
Version : 3.7 Date : 05/10/2017 Optimization - Optimization of code with Multiple square stores locations conflicts.
Version : 3.6 Date : 13/09/2017 Added - Multiple square stores locations with CREDIT_CARD_PROCESSING filtration possibilities ( Again authorized to fetch more square store locations )
Version : 3.5 Date : 15/08/2017 Added - Send Customer info (First name and last name) option to the square order section. Added - Validation for synchronization only work's on live API.
Version : 3.4 Date : 20/07/2017 Update - Sync Simple product with custom attributes woocommerce to square and square to woocommerce. Update - Sync Simple product with global attributes woocommerce to square and square to woocommerce. Update - Sync Simple product with global and custom attributes woocommerce to square and square to woocommerce. Update - Sync Variable product with custom attributes with its variations woocommerce to square and square to woocommerce. Update - Sync Variable product with global attributes with its variations woocommerce to square and square to woocommerce. Update - Sync Variable product with global and custom attributes with variations woocommerce to square and square to woocommerce.
Version : 3.3 Date : 30/06/2017 Update - Order total discount Sync from square to woocommerce orders. Added - PHP compatibility must be greater than 5.5+ else plugin deactivate.
Version : 3.2 Date : 23/06/2017 Added - While order Sync from square to woocommerce if product and its category not exist so create product and category.
Version: 3.1 Date : 06/06/2017 Fixed bug - now on switching stores product will do get synchronized.
Version : 3.0 Date : 02/06/2017 Added - sync multiples attributes with multiples terms on simple products. Added - sync multiples variations with multiples attributes variable product. Update - Add Woosquare multiple and single attributes with variable product with variations. Update - Change callback functions for order synchronization.
Version : 2.9 Date : 24/05/2017 Update - added existing category check while synchronizing products from WooCommerce to Square.
Version : 2.8 Date : 11/05/2017 Add - Payment Support for Japan market. Update - Tested with Wordpress 4.7.4
Version : 2.7 Date : 08/05/2017 Update : Further updates for WooCommerce 3.0.0 compatibility.
Version : 2.6 Date : 04/05/2017 Bug fix - error message started to appear after WooCommerce 3.0 fixes which was as following “Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods.
Version : 2.5 Date : 13/04/2017 Feature - Added support for Uk for square payment gateway. Feature - Added compatibility with woocommerce 3.0x . Bug fix - confliction issue with free square and WooSquare Pro - WooCommerce Square Integration. Bug fix - bug in checkout options enabled table.
Version : 2.4 Date : 31/03/2017 Fix - variable products variations price decimal issue. Fix - Refund issue
Version : 2.3 Date : 15/03/2017 Fix - multiple varaiation sync product woo to squ and squ to woo demo video link https://youtu.be/T_O-eBa-VoI Fix - Web hook was giving 500 error on test as reported in support
Version : 2.2 Date : 01/02/2017 Feature - Support added of square payment gateway for Australia as well.
Version : 2.1 Date : 23/01/2017 Fix - hyphen was appearing variations title . Now title of variations will appear as save in square.
Version : 2.0 Date : 09/01/2017 Now you can pay with Square at WooCommerce checkout. Added support for live and sandbox Square payment API. Added settings tab for Square payment gateway in backend. Added support for live and sandbox Square payment API. Add Pop-up to select Categories and products to synchronize and select which will be added, updated or deleted. New logs page to display the logs (successful/failed) transferred products/categories which displays category/product name, synchronization type (manual/automatic), synchronization direction (woo -> square or square -> woo), action (add, update or delete) with a hint message in case of failed transfers. On setting section plugin new setting "Would you like to synchronize your product on every product edit or update "
Version : 1.1 Date : 19/12/2016 Fix - Avoid duplicated imported products' images. Fix - US accounts which have multiple locations. Fix - Square-> WooCommerce adding image upload to variable products featured images. Fix - When Syncing Woo to Square and Square to Woo , Products are getting duplicated. Fix - Some Warning errors appearing on saving product. Fix - Error report if Sku missing Woocommerce to Square and Square to woocommerce in simpley product and variable product on run time.
Version : 1.0.4 Date : 07/03/2016 Fix - Add ability to manage Square account with different locations based on the new updates of Square API.
Version : 1.0.3 Date : 29/02/2016 Fix - Add validation for callback page if it is called via test tool of square. Fix - use wordpress media to upload images instead of file_get_content function
Version : 1.0.2 Date : 21/02/2016 Fix - increase the maximum execution time of the sync process request to avoid timeout error. Feature - Add button to manualy terminate the current running sync process.
Version : 1.0.1 Date : 03/02/2016 Fix - modify the variable name on square class. Feature - Add validation before Auto/Manual Sync process to ensure there is no other Sync process running in the same time to avoid duplicate records.