WooCommerce Square Up Payment Gateway helps you to pay with Square at WooCommerce checkout. With this plugin you can even manage refunds between WooCommerce and Square. Keeping the testing phase in mind we have integrated Sandbox support as well for making things easy for developers.
Still any Question? In case you have any pre-sale question you can always ask us over here.
Demo Video:Demo video for WooCommerce Square Up Payment Gateway
- Square card payment API support is currently available in US, Canada, Australia and Japan only.
- On your checkout page SSL certificate must be activated for Square payments.
- At the moment this plugin does not support WordPress Multi-site.
- This Plugin does not synchronize your products between WooCommerce and Square. If you are interested in this feature then WooSquare Pro is the right option for you which include square payment gateway as well.
How it works?
- Connect your WooCommerce Website with your Square account.
- User pay with Square at WooCommerce Checkout.
- Easily manage refunds between WooCommerce & Square.
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: Woo-Square > Woo-Square.
- Log into your Square account or register.
- Click here to register your app from Square.
- Copy Application ID and Personal Access Token from square and paste it to Live/Sandbox Application ID and Live/Sandbox Access Token textbox .
- Now click Authorize to connect with your Square Account.
Square Up Payment Gateway for WooCommerce – Payment Settings
- Go to: Woo-Square > Square Payment.
- Enable Square Payment.
- Click on Save Changes.
- WooCommerce 2.6.0+
- An SSL Certificate.
- Square account.
- WordPress 4.4+
- PHP version 5.5+
Official DocumentationClick here to view our official documentation
Version : 1.0 Date : 07/04/2017 intial release.
Version : 1.1 Date : 13/04/2017 * Feature - Added support for Uk for square payment gateway. * Feature - Added compatibilty with woocommerce 3.0x . * Bug fix - bug in checkout options enabled table.
Version : 1.2 Date : 04/05/2017 * Bug fix - error message started to appear after WooCommerce 3.0 fixes which was as following “Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods.
Version : 1.3 Date : 08/05/2017 * Update : Further updates for WooCommerce 3.0.5 compatibility.
Version : 1.4 Date : 11/05/2017 * Add - Payment Support for Japan market. * Update - Tested with Wordpress 4.7.4
Version : 1.5 Date : 13/06/2017 * Added - once sale in woocommerce checkout via square payment gateway update item stock in square dashboard.