WooCommerce Square Up Payment Gateway helps you to pay with Square at WooCommerce checkout. With this plugin you can even manage refunds between WooCommerce and Square. Keeping the testing phase in mind we have integrated Sandbox support as well for making things easy for developers.
Still any Question? In case you have any pre-sale question you can always ask us over here.
You can pay for bookable product as well with WooCommerce Square Up Payment Gateway.
Demo Video:Demo video for WooCommerce Square Up Payment Gateway
Demo video : Pay With WooCommerce Square Up Payment Gateway for WooCommerce Booking Product
- Square card payment API support is currently available in US, Canada,UK, Australia and Japan only.
- On your checkout page SSL certificate must be activated for Square payments.
- At the moment this plugin does not support WordPress Multi-site.
- This Plugin does not synchronize your products between WooCommerce and Square. If you are interested in this feature then WooSquare Pro is the right option for you which include square payment gateway as well.
- WpExperts offer solutions as a third party service provider, we are NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Square, Inc. The name “Square” as well as related marks and images are registered trademarks of Square, Inc.
Quick Documentation Reference
- HOW TO INSTALL AND ACTIVATE PLUGIN
- HOW TO LINK WOOCOMMERCE SQUARE UP PAYMENT GATEWAY WITH SQUARE ACCOUNT
- HOW TO CREATE A REFUND FROM WOOCOMMERCE TO SQUARE
How it works?
- Connect your WooCommerce Website with your Square account.
- User pay with Square at WooCommerce Checkout.
- Easily manage refunds between WooCommerce & Square.
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: Woo-Square > Woo-Square.
- Log into your Square account or register.
- Click here to register your app from Square.
- Copy Application ID and Personal Access Token from square and paste it to Live/Sandbox Application ID and Live/Sandbox Access Token textbox .
- Now click Authorize to connect with your Square Account.
Square Up Payment Gateway for WooCommerce – Payment Settings
- Go to: Woo-Square > Square Payment.
- Enable Square Payment.
- Click on Save Changes.
- WooCommerce 2.6.0+
- An SSL Certificate.
- Square account.
- WordPress 4.4+
- PHP version 5.5+
LINKS TO SOME MORE SQUARE INTEGRATIONS
SQUARE RECURRING PAYMENTS FOR WOOCOMMERCE SUBSCRIPTIONS
SQUARE PAYMENT GATEWAY FOR GRAVITY FORMS
SQUARE PAYMENT GATEWAY FOR GIVE WP
Version : 1.0 Date : 07/04/2017 intial release.
Version : 1.1 Date : 13/04/2017 * Feature - Added support for Uk for square payment gateway. * Feature - Added compatibilty with woocommerce 3.0x . * Bug fix - bug in checkout options enabled table.
Version : 1.2 Date : 04/05/2017 * Bug fix - error message started to appear after WooCommerce 3.0 fixes which was as following “Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods.
Version : 1.3 Date : 08/05/2017 * Update : Further updates for WooCommerce 3.0.5 compatibility.
Version : 1.4 Date : 11/05/2017 * Add - Payment Support for Japan market. * Update - Tested with Wordpress 4.7.4
Version : 1.5 Date : 13/06/2017 * Added - once sale in woocommerce checkout via square payment gateway update item stock in square dashboard.
Version : 1.6.1 Date : 13/07/2017 * Added - Filtration with multiple square stores with CREDIT_CARD_PROCESSING possibilities.
Version : 1.7 Date : 13/08/2017 * Added -Send Customer info (First name and last name) option to the square order section.
Version : 1.7.1 Date : 15/11/2017 * Added - Fixed for transaction on delay capture.
Version : 1.8 Date : 28/12/2017 * Added - For sandbox testing user must be is an admin validation. * Fixed - Refund transaction id updated with custom meta.