Border and Attribute Text
For customers flexibility we provide the Border on selected swatches and show the Attribute text above Swatches.
- Admin can add multiple gallery images for each variation.
- Admin can add color and image swatches for attributes.
- Admin can add color and image swatches for each variation custom attributes.
- Admin can use both select and color and image swatch combination.
- Easy export/import for variation gallery images.
- Easy export/import for attributes color and image swatches.
- Variation wise color and image swatches customization.
- Allow buyers to change selected variation on cart page.
- Module wise control of each feature from a single page.
- This feature provides the much nicer way to display variations of variable product.
- Show Variation Swatches on Shop, Archive and Categories Pages
- Adding Variable products to cart from Shop, Archive and Categories Pages.
- Licensing panel for verification purpose.
- Replace the variations dropdown on product detail page with color and image swatches as well as add gallery images for each variation.
- Add/Update color and image swatches for each attribute globally.
- Add/Update color and image swatches for each variable product.
- Define size for global swatch/image.
- Override swatch/image size via global swatch/image settings.
- Export / Import attribute Color and image swatches.
- Export / Import gallery images for each product variation.
Add gallery images for each product variations and these images
will show on a selected variation on product detail page.
NOTE: Although we support all major themes if the installed theme is not following the WooCommerce thumbnail dom structure, this feature might not work according to your theme behavior of showing gallery images. Sorry this could be inconvenient but we can’t support any custom HTML and for such cases, you can contact us for customization. If possible we would do without any charge.
Update Cart Variation
Allow users to update product variations on cart page
Export / Import
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.Steps are as follows:
- To do an automatic install log into your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Click on the Browse button and navigate to the downloaded variation-master.zip file and click ok.
- Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
Flexible images/content are sized in relative units, so as to prevent them from displaying outside their containing element
Browser CompatibilityTested on different browsers for compatibility
- Internet Explorer compatibility
- Mozilla Firefox
Simple & Easy Configuration
Easy to configure with the latest WordPress
We are ready with the language file you can use for translation
Tested among the most popular WordPress themes
Product Gallery Slider
Now on variable product page, there is a slider for variation images which helps the customer to easily check their different variation images.
Visit demos to experience the unmatched benefits of a plugin and explore the settings.
This plugin is not subjected to GDPR compliant as it does not store any sensitive data of a user. It only holds information related to software which is run by WordPress & WooCommerce of the holder.
Q. We have built our products with two variations (colors and sizes) and attributes.
1)Does this plugin convert the default variations to colors or sizes etc?
2)Do the colors displayed on archive or category page?
A. 1) Yes, our plugin converts the default variations of colors or sizes drop-down to image/color swatches in a circle or square shape.
2) Yes, there is a setting using that you can show your color (swatches) on shop and category pages.
Q. Is your plugin shows Color or Image swatches on shop and category pages?
A. Yes, there is a setting using that you can show your color (swatches) on shop and category pages.
Q. Is it possible for the variation gallery to appear on load instead of on-click?At the moment, when a variation is browsed to, the gallery won’t load unless you click on another color, and then click the original one again.
A. Yes, it is possible. You just have to set one particular variation as default and assign gallery images to that variation. Then gallery section will be automatically be shown on loading the page.
Thank-you for your interest in WooCommerce Variation Master, Makewebbetter.
18.05.2018 -ver 2.0.1 - New : Tweak in license 18.04.2018 -ver 2.0.0 - New : Text swatch feature Added - New : Product gallery with two layouts Added - New : Auto-Update extension from dashboard Added 29.11.2017 -ver 1.3.2 - Fix : Image and color issue fix 25.11.2017 - ver 1.3.1 - New : Border on Selected Swatches. - New : Show Attribute text above Swatches. 20.11.2017 - ver 1.3.0 - New : Display Variation Swatches on Shop, Archive and Categories Pages. - New : Adding Variable products to cart from Shop, Archive and Categories Pages. - New : Licensing panel for verification purpose. - Fix : Capitalized and multiple words/language for the custom attribute. - Fix : Default Variation on custom attributes for Variable Product. - Fix : Compatibility and designing issues with Divi Theme. 15.09.2017 - ver 1.2.0 - New : Variation Swatches in Variable Product Update Cart Popup. - New : Product Gallery Slider in Variable Product Update Cart Popup. - Fix : Import Variation Gallery Images not working. 26.08.2017 - ver 1.1.0 - New : Product Gallery slider. - Fix : Square shape image in circle box. 15.06.2017 - ver 1.0.5 - New : Optimized and stable version. - Fix : Compatibility issues with Avada theme. 25.04.2017 - ver 1.0.4 - Fix : Compatibility issues with WooCommerce 3.0.X. 03.11.2016 - ver 1.0.3 - Added : Rectangular swatch/image size support with user defined size. - Added : Attribute name display kind option to show in the middle of swatch/image or at the top of swatch/image. - Added : Added option to use variation featured image for all variation attributes. 25.10.2016 - ver 1.0.2 - Added : User defined swatch/image size. - Added : Override swatch/image size by global swatch/image setting. - Fixed : Default PreetyPhoto functionality for variations. - Fixed : Theme template overriding for attribute swatch and images. 01.09.2016 - ver 1.0.1 - Added : Modified variation selection to make it more user friendly and effective. - Added : Disabled product variation notification (tool-tip) on front-end(Product detail page). - Added : Only Configured global attribute swatch setting affect on front-end(Product detail page). - Updated : .mo and .po files are updated. 17.08.2016 - ver 1.0.0 - Initial Release