- Shop admin can enable/disable this tracking feature.
- Shop admin can enable the use of the custom order status provided.
- Shop Manager can add an estimated delivery date and time for the orders.
- Order tracking is divided into different sections.
- Shop admin can select order statuses to be displayed in different sections while tracking.
- Shop admin can create custom order statuses to be displayed in different sections in front-end while tracking.
- Shop admin can enable the pop-up view of order status.
- Shop admin can enable the feature to send the notification e-mail when the order status will change.
- A graphical and user interactive frontend for tracking order.
- Separate tracking form for not logged in Customers.
- Easy Customisation.
- Simple and Easy to use.
- 3 New Templates for order tracking view with date time format.
- Track your customer’s order in an easy way with FedEx shipment tracking services and Canada Post shipment tracking services.
- WordPress 4.0 or greater.
- WooCommerce 2.3.0 or greater.
- PHP version 5.5.6 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater.
Live DemoVisit a demo to experience the powerful features of Plugin and explore.
.po and .mo files included, for easy translation
Q. How do my customers track thier orders using the Woocommerce Order Tracker Plugin?
A. You can simply enable the feature of track order from woocommerce-> settings->track your order->enable checkbox of Enable Track Your Order Feature.Q. How does the Woocommerce Order Tracker Plugin used as shipment tracking with FedEx?
A. If you are using FedEx shipping services to deliver package to your customers, and you want to provide status of the package to your customers. Don’t worry, woocommerce order tracker provides an easy way simply go to woocommerce->settings->track your order->enable api-> enable check box for fedex api and enter your details.Q. Do these order status update manually or automatic?
A. In Woocommerce, when an order is placed, you have to change the order status manually but if you are using a third party integration then there is no need to change the order status manually because the status will change automatically by the shipping services company.Q. How does the Woocommerce Order Tracker Plugin used as shipment tracking with Canada Post?
A. If you are using Canada Post shipping services to deliver package to your customers, and you want to provide status of the package to your customers. Don’t worry, woocommerce order tracker provides an easy way simply go to woocommerce->settings->track your order->enable api-> enable check box for canada post api and enter your details.
Thank-you for your interest in WooCommerce Order Tracker, Makewebbetter.
22.11.2017 - ver 2.0.0 - Fix : Responsiveness of Tracking Templates in all devices. - New : 3 Different and New Templates for Tracking Customers Order. - New : Shortable/Draggable selected Order Statuses on Backend new settings section. - New : Integration with Canada Post Shipment Tracking Services. - New : Add Extra Backend Settings for 3 new templates with date time format. 19.10.2017 - ver 1.0.6 - Fix : Style Issues. 22.06.2017 - ver 1.0.5 - Fix : Minor Issues. 17.06.2017 - ver 1.0.4 - New : Mobile Responsive Templates. - Fix : Design Issues. 08.06.2017 - ver 1.0.3 - New : FedEx Tracking Integration. - New : Templates for tracking order view. 11.05.2017 - ver 1.0.2 - New : Templates for tracking order view. 29.04.2017 - ver 1.0.1 - New : Create a setting to show order status in pop-up view. - New : Create a setting to send notification via e-mail on changing the order status. 25.04.2017 - ver 1.0.0 - Initial Release