Template FeaturesCreate Android WebView mobile app from a responsive website. Configure requirement and create your site into an app, RocketWeb can do much more, explore the many useful options & features we offer below:
- Kotlin Language: This project is developed in Kotlin language with Google latest guideline and material design.
- Web Engine: RocketWeb configurable WebView is developed with the latest chromium web engine support. Chromium web engine will give you an optimal web browsing experience.
- Theme Support: To change the theme you can select from our existing theme with gradient style color or single style color. You can also set the color code to get a match with your branding.
- Android Navigation Drawer: You can remove the slide menu or you can set it by your own choice (options, and others detail).
- Android Custom Toolbar: We are providing a fully customizable toolbar. So, you can remove the toolbar to make a full-screen app. Also, you can change the toolbar style from our style presets setting.
- Full-Screen App: If your website has a toolbar to navigate your website, then turn off toolbar from the app and enjoy the native toolbar experience.
- Left & Right Menu: You can remove the left or right toolbar menu or select the option you want.
- Local Website Host: You can run your local/offline website in webview Android app. Just save your offline website in the assets folder.
- Custom Loader: We have an awesome app loader library support. So you can use the library when your website is loading.
- Splash Screen: We have already made every setting for the splash screen. Just place your transparent logo on our assets folder.
- No Internet & Error Screen: When the app doesn’t get any internet connection, you can show error message on app screen “no internet connection” or any type of error message related to the problem.
- Smart Ads Solution: Earn money from AdMob and you can also disable it whenever you want. Our designed ads will not disturb your clients too much.
- Ask Permission: Based on google guideline RocketWeb webview app will ask required permission when it’s needed.
- Media Support: RocketWeb supports video (Youtube, vimeo, HTML5 videos etc), audio(.mp3, .wav etc), all image format and animated image (.gif).
- HTML5 Game: RocketWeb app supports HTML5 games and you can play the game inside the app.
- File Upload/Download: RocketWeb will allow you to upload and download files.
- Download Manager: Download any file with our download manager.
- Push Notification: Push notification with Google cloud messaging, don’t worry we also support One Signal.
- App Rating & Share: Your user can promote your app with share and rate the app in play store without any configuration.
- Open External App (Native Application Open): From your website, RocketWeb can open the email app, call a number, open a play store product page or a youtube video etc in the native app.
- Device Responsive: Our app design will maintain the device responsive automatically. The screen will be supported from 4” to 10” devices.
- RTL support: The app is left to right layout supported.
Easy CustomizationWe are trying to develop the Android app for everyone so that didn’t require any programming skills. RocketWeb architecture helps you to customize the app in your own way. It’s simple, just follow our video tutorial and user guide manual then generate a configurable file to make your Android app.
Sounds good? Test your website:
YouTube Tutorial (RocketWeb – Setup Guide)Based on customer feedback we regular update the product. And google also update Android studio regularly. So video tutorial are only for give you an idea. Please follow the document. For any issue contact with support team.
Documentation (RocketWeb – Setup Guide)
Try With Your Website
- Splash screen theme issue resolved for Android 12 - Popup view is now showing fullscreen - Location permission add for Android 12 - Menu icon color set run time
- Update library version - Blank screen showing issue resolve - No internet and error image issue resolved - RTL menu issue resolved
- Document update - Update into Android 12 - Update Gradle version - Menu icon update - Mailto bug resolved
- Document update - AdMob mediation add - Toolbar title style add, now you can use text and image - Full-screen support on Splash screen - Firebase icon is now dynamic - Onesignal, firebase, and AdMob library update.
14 Jun 21: - Error page icon color issue resolved - Menu not showing issue resolved - Empty white screen showing for new TAB issue resolved 20 April 21: - Resolved 'kotlin-android-extensions' issue - Set separate delay times for banner, international, and rewarded ads - Set navigation slider menu icon dynamic - Menu icon is now optional you can also remove it - Apply external URL logic from configuring page - Dark mode issue was resolved.
- External browsing URL is now configurable. - All the text is now configurable. - File upload issue resolved. - Full-screen color change issue resolved. - Resolved location permission issue.
- Onesignal and firebase URL open issue resolve - Arabic language supported - Video play issue resolved - Multiple permission issues resolved - Deeplink issue is resolved.
- Firebase In-App message add - Splash screen full image support - Group add on menu - Exit button add on menu - OneSignal URL open outside app
- The configurable website was added. - Introduce solid color and update gradient color set. - The navigation menu is dynamic. - Notification URL click will open the app. - Pull to refresh the WebView page. - Introduce with WebView desktop mode.
- Splash screen and fullscreen mode added. - AndroidX library added. - Firebase bug fixed and AdMob logic improve. - Google map, email, phone click support for WebView. - Navigation slider now allows right alignment. - Document updated with the new functions (RK_DOC_V2.0)
- Affiliate link open inside of the WebView app. - Navigation slider now supports right align. - YouTube video play inside WebView and full-screen support. - Firebase push Notification added.
- WebView Social login problem solved. - Android admob logic improve. - Custom RocketWeb colorset and loader added. - Document update with the new functions (RK_DOC_V1.0)
Questions & SupportStill, you having any questions? Just leave a comment. Or you need support from us? Just visit our Support Center.