Template FeaturesCreate iOS WebView mobile app from a responsive website. From configure page full-up your requirement and create an iOS app from your Website, RocketWeb can do much more, explore the many useful options & features we offer below:
- Swift Language: This project is developed in Swift language with Apple latest guideline and design.
- Web Engine: RocketWeb configurable WebView is developed with the latest WebKit engine support. WebKit engine will give you an optimal web browsing experience.
- Theme Support: To change the theme you can select from our existing theme with gradient style color or single style color. You can also set the color code to get a match with your branding.
- iOS Navigation Drawer: We are providing a fully customizable Navigation Drawer. The slide menu or you can set it by your own choice.
- iOS Custom Toolbar: We are providing a fully customizable toolbar. So, you can remove the toolbar to make a full-screen app. Also, you can change the toolbar style from our style presets setting.
- Full-Screen App: If your website has a toolbar to navigate your website, then turn off toolbar from the app and enjoy the native toolbar experience.
- Left & Right Menu: You can customize the left or right toolbar menu or select the option you want.
- Local Website Host: You can run your local/offline website in webview iOS app.
- Custom Loader: You can customize loader as you want. You can also use your website loader.
- Splash Screen: We are providing a fully customizable Splash Screen, you can also turn on/off it.
- No Internet & Error Screen: When the app doesn’t get any internet connection, you can show error message on app screen “no internet connection” or any type of error message related to the problem.
- Smart Ads Solution: Earn money from AdMob and you can also disable it whenever you want. Our designed ads will not disturb your clients too much.
- Ask Permission: Based on Apple guideline RocketWeb webview app will ask required permission when it’s needed.
- Media Support: RocketWeb supports video (Youtube, vimeo, HTML5 videos etc), audio(.mp3, .wav etc), all image format and animated image (.gif).
- HTML5 Game: RocketWeb app supports HTML5 games and you can play the game inside the app.
- File Upload/Download: RocketWeb will allow you to upload and download files.
- Download Manager: Download any file with our download manager.
- Push Notification: We offer OneSignal and Firebase both notification service.
- App Rating & Share: Your user can promote your app with share and rate the app in app store.
- Open External App (Native Application Open): From your website, RocketWeb can open the email app, call a number, open a play store product page or a youtube video etc in the native app.
- Device Responsive: Our app design will maintain the device responsive automatically. The screen will be supported from 4” to 10” devices.
- RTL support: The app is left to right layout supported.
- External URL manage: We are providing a fully customizable External URL manage support, your can open URL inside or outside externally.
- Deep link support: RocketWeb Support deep link, so that you can open app form Outside
Easy CustomizationWe are trying to develop the iOS app for everyone so that didn’t require any programming skills. RocketWeb architecture helps you to customize the app in your own way. It’s simple, just follow our video tutorial and user guide manual then generate a configurable file to make your iOS app.
Sounds good? Test your website:
YouTube Tutorial (RocketWeb – Setup Guide)Based on customer feedback we regular update the product. And apple also update Xcode regularly. So video tutorial are only for give you an idea. Please follow the document. For any issue contact with support team.
Documentation (RocketWeb – Setup Guide)
- AppTrackingTransparency issue resolved - Disable text selection - Button color dark mood support - Website popup logic update - Minor bug fixing
- Xcode version update - Menu color issue resolved at dark mode - Splash screen color issue resolved
- Update library version - iPad support issue resolved - No internet and error image issue resolved
- Document update - Update library version - Menu icon update - Loader issue resolved
- Document update - AdMob mediation add - Toolbar title style add, now you can use text and image - Full-screen support on Splash screen - Firebase icon is now dynamic - Onesignal, firebase, and AdMob library update. e
- POD file issue resoled - About popup app name issue resolved - UserAgent is now dynamic
23 April 21: - Splash screen bug resolved - On-screen rotation theme issue resolved - Handel location popup - Update AdMob library as per the guideline - Update navigation slider library
- Set separate delay times for banner, international, and rewarded ads - Set navigation slider menu icon dynamic - Menu icon is now optional you can also remove it - Apply external URL logic from configuring page - OneSignal library update
- macOS Big Sur support - Minor bug fixed - Location issue resolved - External browsing URL is now configurable.
- Custom icon for slider menu - Share app bug resolved - Permission added
- No longer need cocoapods setup - No Internet screen added - Navigation menu header added - Cache Home is enable
- About us, share and rate button added - TAB responsive issue resolved - Safe area color issue resolved
- Firebase and One signal added - Admob added. - Custom RocketWeb color set and loader added. - Document updated with the new functions (RK_DOC_V1.0)
Questions & SupportStill, you having any questions? Just leave a comment. Or do you need support from us? Just visit our Support Center.