QRcode Scanner is a full-working app template where you can scan QR codes and Barcodes from any source, keep a history of scanned codes and create your own custom QR codes (like Events, Email or SMS messages, URL’s, Locations, etc.).
This app can read the following QR code/Barcode types: EAN-13/UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, Interleaved 2/5, Data Matrix and Aztec.
Check out the Features section below to see what this app does.
This template includes an extensive online Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces.
- iOS Swift language – Native Xcode project
- Storyboard – iOS 9.0 and above – Universal
- Scan QR Codes and Barcodes
- Create your own custom QR codes
- Settings screen
- History of scanned codes
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Online Documentation
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Xcode (no Betas)
- An Apple Mac computer, updated to its latest OS version
- An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program
- Basic knowledge of Xcode and Swift language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the App Store (the Simulator doesn’t support Camera and Push Notifications
July 21, 2019 - First release, iOS 9.0 and above - Native Xcode project, Swift language - Compatible with all iOS devices
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review HERE