Monsters is a great solution for you to quickly build an endless reaction mobile game, even if you don’t know how to code
* In case your device will show a Toast message saying “Can’t open file”, just download the Astro File Manager app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metago.astro&hl=en
and use it to install the APK. This may happen because of new Android Security options *
DescriptionMonsters is a full-working template (UI + Source Code), reaction, and an endless game where you have to beat the highest score you can by tapping monsters in the right sequence within 60 seconds.
The sequence is shown on the top of the screen, below the game timer. Each time you complete a sequence, you earn +3 extra seconds.
Be quick, be smart!
With its minimal design, it’s easy to customize and it allows you to share your Best Score through social network apps, Mail, and SMS
The design is clean, code is commented and project folders and files are well organized in the package. • Check out the Features section below to see what this app does.
• Read the online Documentation to learn how to configure the template’s features and the database (Parse Dashboard).
• Keep an eye on the Change Log on the bottom of this page when an update gets released.
Extended LicenseAs per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces.
FeaturesJava/XML language – Native Android Studio project – Edit the template as you wish with the power of Android Studio and Java code.
Android 6.0 and above, Universal – Run your app on about 80% of Android devices
Be quick! – Tap the monsters to follow the sequence that the app will display for you. Don’t make mistakes, or it’ll be game over!
Earn 3 extra seconds – Once you complete a sequence, a new one gets generated and the game timer gets 3 extra seconds.
AdMob Banner ads – Get some revenue from advertisement banners
Modern design – The UI has been carefully crafted to offer the best user experience to your clients.
Online Documentation – Read the extensive guide of this template to be able to configure it properly.
PSD icons included in the package – App and buttons icons are stored into a PSD folder, for easy image replacement.
RequirementsThe latest official version of Android Studio – Beta versions of an IDE usually never work 100% properly, and the code of this app has been written using the latest official version of AS (download it here. You must use it and avoid Betas.
An Apple Mac or Windows computer, updated to its latest OS version – It’s always good to keep your computer’s OS up to date, technology keeps growing and I follow its changes, as well as updating my templates every time a new OS gets released.
A Google Play Developer Account – This is needed for you to publish apps on the Play Store. You can still edit and test this template on Android Studio without that account though.
Basic knowledge of Android Studio and Java/XML language – You don’t need to be a skilled or professional developer, anyway it’s recommended to have at least the basic knowledge of what you’re dealing with, in order to be able to customize this template and publish your applications on the Play Store.
An active AdMob account – Unless you want to remove ads in this app, you need to sign up for an AdMob account to display them.
A real device to test the app before submitting it to the Play Store – Emulators may fail during tests, they are not reliable as a real device is, so I strongly recommend you to always run this application on a real phone/tablet. This is also suggested by Google’s official Guidelines.
May 30, 2022
- Updated to Android Studio Chipmunk | 2021.2.1
- Updated compileSdkVersion and targetSdkVersion to '32' in build.gradle
- Updated compileOptions to:
Jan 28, 2022
- Updated to Android Studio Bumblebee | 2021.1.1
April 16, 2021
- Updated to Android Studio 4.1.3
- Updated dependencies in build.gradle
- Edited the 'showAdMobBanner()' function in the 'Configurations.java' file
January 22, 2021
- Updated to Android Studio 4.1.2
- Set 'minifyEnabled' into 'true' in 'build.gradle(:app)' [in this way the code gets obfuscated as recently requested by Play Store]
November 19, 2020
- Updated to Android Studio 4.1.1
September 28, 2020
- Updated to Android Studio 4.0.1
March 10, 2020
- Updated to Android Studio 3.6.1
- Added this line of code on the top of the onCreate() function in all Java Activity files:
December 10, 2019
- Updated to Android Studio 3.5.3 - Updated: compileSdkVersion 29 targetSdkVersion 29 in the 'build.gradle' file.
November 21, 2019
- First release, Android 5.0 and above - Native Android Studio project, Java language