PinchZoomer is an easy to setup jQuery plugin for mobile and desktop that adds pinch to zoom / mouse scroll zoom function to your HTML content.
– Support for HTML content (not just images)
– Use of native scrolling when content is not zoomed
– Native fullscreen
– Adaptive image loading
– More examples using API
– Support for IE8 and below and Android 2.2.x (for IE8 and below and Android 2.2.x support use version 1.x)
– Modernizr(No longer required)
– Improved API for events, content manipulation
– Content options
- Controls are always visible for improved performance
1. Touch enabled
This provides the familiar touch gestures for zooming content in mobile devices.
2. Fully responsive
This plugin can adapt to any screen size so you will have an optimal viewing experience whether you are using desktop or mobile devices.
3. Cross-browser, IOS and Android compatible
Using IOS, Android, laptops, desktops or even an old browser such as IE9 should be no problem with this plugin.
4. Simple setup
HTML beginner or hardcore jQuery developer? It doesn’t matter because all you need is a single line of code of either JS or HTML and everything works automatically.
5. Developer API
This plugin allows developers to have more control using the PinchZoomer API.
6. Multiple image zoomers in one page
Add multi-touch zooming capability to as many content as you want in one page.
7. Zoom DIV Content (new)
Different elements like images, text, etc can be placed inside a DIV and be zoomed.
8. Marker support (new)
Identify parts of your content with markers. Great for maps, floor plans or even products.
9. Fullscreen Toggle support (new)
Small screen devices need all the space they can get. This gives an option to the user to view the content without the clutter.
10. Adaptive Image Loading (new)
Prevent unnecessary load time, resources and lag by delivering the correct image size to any screen size.
Mousewheel jQuery plugin
Note: Images are not included in your purchase. Also, it is impossible to check this plugin on every device so please check the examples in the live preview using the device you wish to support. Thanks!