PHP Social Stream is the best choice for those who are looking for an easy way to combine all of their social networking activities into one single social stream and display on their websites.
Using this script you can create a stylish fascinating social media feed including multiple social media accounts and pages, and can display them in 6 different layouts including Wall, Timeline, Carousel, Rotating Feed, Ajax Tabbed Feed & Sticky Feed.
You can add as many as public Facebook pages, Twitter accounts or Instagram accounts managed by you or any other publisher.
It supports 14 and growing social networks and includes about 29 feed options.
Your visitors will be able to share your posts on their social accounts or reply, retweet or favorite the Twitter posts from your Social Stream. They can even filter your Social Stream by social networks or using a search phrase.
You can also change the style of your social stream by customizing the themes and CSS stylesheets, and make it unique to your website.
- To broadcast all your social network news, photos, videos and updates from multiple social network accounts as a single stream to your visitors.
- To create a single social stream for multiple social network accounts with multiple profiles.
- To create a multi-network photo or video gallery on your website.
- To create a news stream from multiple RSS feeds on your website.
- To create social tag board of all social network news related to a specific search term or hashtag from multiple social media channels on your website.
6 different display layouts:
Wall, Timeline, Carousel Feed, Rotating Feed, Ajax Tabbed Feed & Sticky Feed.
Supports 14 and growing social networks:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Delicious, Pinterest, Flickr, Vimeo, Deviantart, RSS, SoundCloud, VK, Vine.
The script is fully responsive which enables you to be used in mobile friendly websites.
Slideshow Presentation View:
Feature to display social items in full lightbox slideshow for presenting and wide screens.
- Facebook page wall posts.
- Facebook album photos.
- Facebook page photos.
- Facebook page videos.
- Twitter user latest Tweets.
- Twitter list Tweets.
- Twitter search Tweets with hashtags.
- Tumblr user latest (a. regular, b. photo, c. video, d. audio, e. link, f. quote & g. conversation) posts.
- Delicious latest bookmarks.
- Pinterest latest user public Pins.
- Pinterest latest public Pins from a specific board.
- Flickr user latest public photostream uploads.
- Flickr group public photostream uploads.
- Flickr Photoset/Album public feed.
- Instagram user posts including photos and videos.
- Instagram search posts by tags.
- Instagram latest posts by location ID.
- YouTube user latest uploads.
- YouTube public playlist uploads.
- YouTube search by term.
- Vimeo user public (a. videos, b. likes, c. appeared in, d. all videos, e. subscriptions, f. albums, g. channels & h. groups) feeds.
- Deviantart user latest deviations.
- SoundCloud user tracks public feed.
- VK user or community wall feed.
- RSS feed URL latest entries.
- Vine user timeline updates.
- Can be integrated into your own PHP CMS or framework.
- Processing multiple IDs per network.
- Processing multiple feeds per network.
- Load more items button for Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, Instagram and YouTube.
- Option to get specific sets of posts for Facebook page feed. Posts published by this page, or by others, or by both on this page.
- Ability to get posts in a certain datetime in Facebook.
- Ability to get tweets generated in a given date in Twitter.
- Allowing the user to filter the social wall & rotating feed items.
- Ability to order the filter network icons.
- Allowing the user to add controls for stop/start the rotating feed slider.
- Option to order the social stream results by date of item or randomly.
- Limiting the maximum number of results to display on the social stream.
- Limiting the title, description & comments’ words count to display for each item on the social stream.
- Caching of social feeds with defining of cache time to reduce up download time.
- Read more link for long block of texts.
- Ability to open links in new window or parent window
- Option to change the status of links to follow or nofollow.
- Images lazy load feature.
- Opening images & videos in lightbox window.
- Video icon overlay on board video items.
- Defining the animation speed, Animation Duration & direction of rotating feed.
- Ability to enable/disable animation and defining the rotate delay & filter direction for Wall.
- Option to adjust the spacing between the columns in the wall.
- Option that, let blocks to adjust and re-size to fill the gap in wall.
- Option to display timeline in one column or based on browser screen width.
- Share posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Linkedin from your website.
- Fully documented + all examples.
- Fully script inline descriptions.
- 4 built-in layouts.
- Theme control options.
- Custom layout & CSS stylesheets.
- Allowing to select from different themes.
- Customization of social network colors & icons.
- Customization of post type icons.
- Customization of social stream body background color, border color, border size, background image & font color for all display modes.
- Customization of social stream item background color, border color & border size for all display modes.
- Customization of social stream header background color, title font color for rotating feed.
- Allowing to define the feed block opener image.
- Select the font size for the social stream.
- Display your rotating feed block in 4 different locations on your website.
- Including photo comments for Facebook.
- Displaying number of comments & likes for Facebook.
- Displaying number of likes & comments for Instagram.
- Show comments feature for Instagram (own account only) and YouTube.
- Auto trigger show comments in lightbox slideshow mode.
- Displaying the post type icons.
- Allowing to set the feed block width/height.
- Allowing to set the image width/height for images & thumbnails.
- Allowing to select the width/height for videos.
- Ability to select the content blocks to be included in each item in social stream output.
- Adding unlimited social streams on your website.
- Ability to add multiple social streams in one page on your website.
- Ability to pin a post on top of the social stream.
- Ability to remove a post from the social stream
- The ability to define the number of items shwoing in each slide for different screen widths on Carousel layout.
- Supporting for multibyte character set languages.
- Feature to display Social Board items as lightbox slideshow.
- Auto-resize responsive lightbox window.
- Feature to convert Facebook shared links to embedded item.
- Feature to display Twitter embed links with a custom style.
- Ability to setup proxy for API connections.
- Debug log saved in file.
- Fully responsive social stream.
- Setup administration panel.
- Translation for 10 languages (English, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Thai, Ukrainian) over .php files with ability to add more language files.
Social APIs Restrictions
There are some restriction from social network APIs that are making some limitations for us on top of building this script that are listed here.
- You cannot get the feed from a Facebook group. Only page, album, photos and videos feeds are supported.
- On Facebook if you want to get feed from a personal account (instead of a page or album), you need to create your own Facebook app and connect that account to the script using your own Facebook app.
- Twitter account should not be set as “Protect my Tweets”.
- Twitter search API can only grab the items that are posted in the last 7 – 9 days.
- Twitter API does not provide the image data for re-tweets.
- Pinterest re-shared items will not include the original shared item.
- The script requires the PHP version 7.2.5 or higher.
- This script requires both PHP’s multibyte string extension AND iconv extension.
- PHP’s XML extension is required (enabled by default).
- PHP’s cURL extension is recommended (required for Facebook & Twitter feeds)
- PHP Social Stream script.
- Full documentation files in HTML format.
- All assets is PSD layered files format.
Live Demo Links:
Wall Demo 1 – Modern layout – Light skin
Wall Demo 2 – Metro layout – Dark skin
Wall Demo 3 – Flat layout
Wall Demo 4 – Default layout – Random order
Wall Demo 5 – Slide Show – Modern layout
Wall Demo 6 – Modern 2 layout – Light skin
Rotating Feed Demo:
Sticky Rotating Feed Demo:
Ajax Tabbed Feed Demo:
Sticky Ajax Tabbed Feed Demos:
Carousel Feed Demo:
Social Tag Board Demo:
Online documentation can be found here.
Support:If you have any questions or suggestions concerning to PHP Social Stream script, please contact us via our page on CodeCanyon https://codecanyon.net/user/axentmedia or via our website at https://axentmedia.com/support/
Version 2.9.7 - 23.04.2021 - Fixing the Instagram hashtag feed problem. Version 2.9.6 - 12.04.2021 - Twitter API credentials suspended app problem fixed. - Adding alt tag to comments and likes profile images. - Fixing the Facebook link posts displaying problem. - Facebook status type removed. - Fixing show more button issue. - Fixing Instagram feed after parameter problem. Version 2.9.5 - 02.04.2021 - Fixing the default filtering problem in Masonry layout. - Instagram personal display API access token automatic refresh added. - Add disable option for Show More feature. - Stream Auto Refresh feature removed. - Instagram business API added. - New Instagram library added. - Stream layout Hero added. Version 2.9.2 - 27.11.2020 - Fixing the carousel images lazy loading problem. - Fixing the carousel items alt tag and some styling issues. - Fixing the timeline layout load more images loading issue. - Handling the Instagram official API and SoundCloud errors. - Fixed the Instagram official API feed cache problem. Version 2.9.1 - 23.11.2020 - Making some changes in custom result limiting feature. - Clear cache button added into admin panel. - Displaying only existing languages in admin panel. - Added new Grid and Carousel layouts. Version 2.9.0 - 02.11.2020 - Fixed the SoundCloud user feed problem. - Instagram API official connection bringed back with latest changes. Version 2.8.9 - 12.07.2020 - Feed custom result limiting feature added. - Facebook user feed support added as a separate option. Version 2.8.8 - 12.07.2020 - Feed loading issues due to Instagram API changes fixed. Version 2.8.7 - 18.06.2020 - Fixing the Instagram API change 'Response code is 200' problem. - VK Search Term/Hashtag feed added. - Fixing the display of Facebook user feed. - Adding scroll bar to rotating feed mode. Version 2.8.6 - 30.05.2020 - Latest problem of loading some Facebook images on Safari due to API change has been fixed. - Latest problem of displaying of user information on Facebook items has been fixed. - Fixing the Instagram API change 'Media with this code does not exist' problem. - Fixing the double facebook.com url in links occured after release 3.7.10. - Instagram login error handling problem fixed. - Fixing the links when getting Facebook video feed. - Instagram and YouTube Ajax comments loading problem fixed. - Allowing lang and locale parameters in Twitter search feed. - Fixing the Instagram hashtag feed item description problem. - Fixing the CacheManager multi instanced drivers error. - Fixing the filtering problem while there are two streams on the same page. - Fixing the "This content isn't available right now" problem on Facebook. - Instagram profile information display problem fixed. - Instagram official API v1 credentials setup removed of the plugin. Version 2.8.5 - 29.01.2020
Version 2.8.4 – 30.12.2019
Version 2.8.3 – 13.12.2019
Version 2.8.2 – 24.10.2019
Version 2.8.1 – 04.10.2019
Version 2.8.0 – 26.09.2019
Version 2.7.1 – 11.05.2019
Version 2.7.0 – 17.03.2019
Version 2.6.9 – 02.03.2019
Version 2.6.8 – 30.01.2019
Version 2.6.7 – 14.01.2019
Version 2.6.6 – 18.12.2018
Version 2.6.5 – 22.09.2018
Version 2.6.4 – 10.08.2018
Version 2.6.3 – 10.07.2018
Version 2.6.2 – 10.04.2018
Version 2.6.1 – 11.03.2018
Version 2.6.0 – 13.11.2017
Version 2.5.3 – 15.11.2016
Version 2.5.0 – 05.06.2016
Version 2.0.0 – 06.02.2016