Important: Please consider that, getting Social API’s App Permission Approval for Social Dashboard installed on your website is not our responsibility. We only provide support for the script and what is in our control. For more information please, check the Social API Requirements section.
Note: You can use this PHP application as is but, in fact this is a startup based PHP application for developers to drop in their larger application and use or extend it for their own purpose.
PHP Social Dashboard is a social media management platform that individuals or companies can use to coordinate a social media presence across multiple channels or accounts, through a single interface.
With this application users can have a social media stream including all of their social networking activities with multiple social network profiles displaying in a stylish masonry wall layout and can semi-manage all of them in one place.
This application receives the information through different API web services. Users authorize the app on their websites and the application fetches their social media account’s data and display this information inside their personal account on Social Dashboard platform on their websites.
Our application displays users’ data only to themselves and only after receiving their permission.
It supports 8 and growing social networks including their subset pages or channels and includes about 11 feed options.
Users will be able to post updates to their social accounts, add likes and comments on posts and share their posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google or Linkedin from their accounts. They will also have the option to reply, re-tweet or favorite the Twitter posts on their wall. They can even filter their social wall by social networks, pages or channels.
They can also change the style of their dashboard using the Layout Options and Skins or change the style of their wall using the Template manager, and make it as they like.
Live Demos:Administrator Demo:
- This product helps brands and advertisers understand, manage their audience and media rights.
- The product helps broadcasters and publishers discover content, get digital rights to media, and share media with proper attribution.
- This product allows people to login with their socialmedia accounts and share their own content.
Supports 8 and growing social networks:
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo.
For Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest pleasse, read API Requirements section.
Instant/Schedule status post on 5 different social networks:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn (Company pages only).
Posting likes/dislikes on 5 different social networks:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo.
Posting comments on 7 different social networks:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and LinkedIn.
The application is fully responsive which enables you to be used on multiple devices.
Supporting 11 feed options:
- Facebook user timeline posts and associated pages posts (including photos and videos).
- Twitter user and home timeline Tweets (including photos and videos).
- Google+ user timeline posts.
- Pinterest user timeline Pins and boards Pins.
- Instagram user posts (including photos and videos).
- YouTube user uploads.
- Vimeo user uploads.
- LinkedIn company page updates (only).
Media lightbox view:
Feature to display videos and images in lightbox in full screen.
Social login with 3 different social networks:
Facebook, Twitter and Google.
User management for administrators and Login/Register forms for accepting new users.
- Multi account status post feature.
- Feature to post scheduled status posts.
- Feature to manage schedule posts.
- Status post allowed characters limiter.
- Feature to limit the user registration and user approval by administrator.
- On demand image manipulation for Instagram.
- Load more items button.
- Allowing user to filter the social wall items by networks or specific page or channel.
- Filtering the wall items using a search phrase.
- Caching of social feeds in database to reduce up download time.
- Read more link for long block of texts.
- Opening images & videos in lightbox window.
- Video icon overlay on wall video items.
- Share posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google or Linkedin from your account.
- Fully documented + all examples.
- 5 built-in wall templates + Template selector.
- Allowing to change the dashboard layout and skins.
- Including photo comments for Facebook.
- Displaying likes & comments for Instagram.
- Loading images over https.
- Processing multiple profiles/users per network.
- Processing multiple page feeds per network.
- Supporting for multibyte character set languages.
- Auto-resize responsive lightbox window.
- Online debug log for administrators.
- Translation ready through .php files.
Social APIs Restrictions
There are some restriction from social network APIs that is made some limits for us on building this application. All the features that are supported or not supported by any social network are listed here.
Social APIs Requirements:
- App Review is required for your Facebook App if, you want to allow other Facebook users in addition to your own Facebook user and your sandbox users, to work with Social Dashboard on your website. Read more about on, how to go for App Review?
- App Permissions Review is required for your Instagram App if, you want to allow more than 10 other Instagram users in addition to your own Instagram user, to work with Social Dashboard on your website. Read more about on, how to go for Permissions Review?
- Pinterest can only work with https:// secure channel URLs that requires you to have SSL installed on your website.
- The program requires the Apache web server.
- The program requires the PHP version >= 5.4.45 and PHP version >= 5.6.0 for Instagram post.
- The program requires the MySQL version 5.1.0 or higher.
- This program requires both PHP’s multibyte string extension AND iconv extension (enabled by default).
- PHP’s XML extension is required (enabled by default).
- PHP’s cURL extension is recommended (required for Facebook & Twitter API).
- Apache Mod_Rewrite module is required (enabled by default on most servers).
- PHP Social Dashboard 1.5.3 installable package.
- Full documentation files in html format.
Online documentation, can be find here.
Support:If you have any questions or suggestions concerning to PHP Social Dashboard application please, contact us via our page on CodeCanyon http://codecanyon.net/user/axentmedia or via our website at http://axentmedia.com/support/
Changelog:Version 1.5.5 – 18.02.2018
- Using message as image caption when posting images to Facebook instead of sharing the photo.
- Upgraded to Facebook graph API v2.10 so, Like and Comment actions are already only possible on pages.
- Adding a feature that stops server gateway timeout problem on huge requests.
- Schedule timezone problem has been fixed.
- Twitter OAuth library updated.
- Empty status picture when posting an image along with a link to Facebook problem has been fixed.
- Problem with sending image posts on some web servers has been fixed.
- Status post to Facebook timeline activated again.
- Status post to Facebook page problem has been fixed.
- Changed Twitter profile image to load over https.
- Feature to edit the .htaccess file for sub-folders during installation.
- Facebook SDK updated to Graph API v2.8.
- Multi account status post problem fixed.
- `Page token is required to …` problem has been fixed.
- Schedule status post to Pinterest problem fixed.
- Schedule posts management feature added.
- Search and sorting in CRUD tables has been fixed.
- PHPMailer class updated.
- Problem of displaying Facebook pages in left navigation menu has been fixed.
- Fixing some SQL query problems.
- Facebook unrelated pages problem fixed.
- Adding status post scheduler feature.
- Adding Instagram status post feature.
- Application upgrade feature added.
- Registration approval feature added.
- Image manipulation feature added.
- Status post allowed characters limiter.
- Registration limitation feature added.
- Allowing MySQL connection via socket.
- Database duplicate entry problem fixed.
- Installer problem with PHP 7 has been fixed.
- The “No input file specified.” problem with some web servers has been fixed.
- Problem with MySQL strict mode has been fixed.
- Incorrect datetime issue on Vimeo has been fixed.
- Problem with displaying Google+ and YouTube username has been fixed.
- First release.