Live Support Chat. PHP & MySQL based. For any website. No monthly fees.
Works with any website – HTML, PHP, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart (any website with PHP & MySQL back-end)!
- Easy installation
- File sharing
- Operator initiated talks
- Map with chatting visitors
- Full translation support
- Images & videos in the chat box
- Widget display blacklist
- Automatic language switch
- Widget can display in the left/right-bottom corners or inline
- Performance settings (users & chat refresh rate, maximum number of chatting users)
- Compatible even with IE9!
- Works on any PHP 5 & MySQL server
- Contact form fallback
- Mobile support (responsive guest widget)
- Desktop Notifications
- Multiple operators and guests chatting
- Clean and modern look
- High quality set of avatar images
- Chat box with high quality emoticons set
- Initial „welcome” message after guest logs in
- Operator knows which page the guest is currently visiting!
- Message views auto-updating their relative delivery time
- Sound notifications (10 predefined sounds to choose from)
- Conversations history with filtering
- Widget colors and texts/language customization
- Unlimited usage — no monthly fees
- PHP 5 or 7 (with PDO support),
- MySQL 5.
23 May 2017:
- fixed incompatibility with older PHP versions, which caused widget not to display on some servers,
- fixed scrolling issues in online users, edit department and edit operators sections,
- fixed mobile widget’s button positioning.
16 May 2017:
- added “talk transcripts to email” feature,
- fixed URLs in configuration causing problems during installation over HTTPS,
- fixed sometimes incorrect padding of message input in administration panel,
- fixed name and email querying in “History” tab.