Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
The Gold Miner is a HTML5 puzzle game. The goal of the game is to collect all nuggets and diamonds in the level and avoid dynamites.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices.
More info into help file (see documentation).
Sounds are DISABLED ON MOBILE DEVICES to avoid compatibility issues but can be easily enabled (read the document online).
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
- Minor bug fixed: now game works also locally with all the browser
- Bug Fixed: Game freezed in same occasions when level is completed
- Sounds disabled on Windows Phone
- FULL SCREEN feature added
- Added Event handler for WordPress plugin CTL Arcade: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421
- Credits Panel added
- Orientation alert added
- Button fullscreen added
- Bug fixed with soundtrack on IOS devices
- Bug fixed with Retina display
- Updated Sound library
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: