Miner Blocks is a HTML5 game. The aim of the game is to get the cart full of gold out of the mine by sliding those filled with rocks out of the way.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 640×960 resolution that scales to fit the current screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile device browsers.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei)
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimize any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
12/12/2016: - Game now fits correctly on iPad - Button fullscreen added - Bug fixed with soundtrack on IOS devices - Credits Panel added - Orientation alert added 29/01/2018: - Bug fixed on fullscreen feature - Bug fixed on fullscreen in iframe - Sound library updated - Bug fixed on retina devices 11/06/2018: -Updated sounds and create js libraries -Added pre-loader -Minor bugs fixed 17/10/2019: -Favicon + Title implemented -Loading recovery for slow connection / -Sound Loading recovery for slow connection -Easeljsnext library implemented -Howler updated -Preloader removed -Audio starts muted -Local storage implemented
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: