Swing Jetpack is a HTML5 Action game. The game is freely inspired to the popular game ‘Swing Copter’. The goal of the player is to tap the screen to let the hero survive as long as possible avoiding the obstacles.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 768×1024 resolution that scales to fit current screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei).
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
15/01/2016: - FULL SCREEN feature added - Added Event handler for WordPress plugin CTL Arcade: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421 13/07/2017: - Credits Panel added with show/hide features - Orientation alert added - Button full-screen added - Bug fixed with soundtrack on IOS devices - Bug fixed with Retina display - Updated Sound library 21/03/2018: - Bug fixed on font loading - Bug fixed on fullscreen in iframe - Library files updated
=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: