This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
When submitting a form it makes the scroll area jump and it takes 15+ seconds to submit the form. What gives? Here is my site: http://541homesales.com/contact/
I will attend to your support forum query regarding this matter.
Knowledge Base | Support
I have one more pre-sale question for you which is crucial.
Can I set up conditional logic after submission to send a notification email to a manager. For example, if a customer completes a form that has X amount of total points, a manager will receive an e-mail to quickly write or call this unsatisfied customer?
Hope you understand my question.
Conditional email is possible but that doesn’t work against score. If you can condition against elements, then it would be possible. https://wpquark.com/kb/fsqm/form-submission-related/send-notification-email-admins/
Getting error all the sudden –
Warning! Data tampering detected.RequiredType mismatch
any ideas on the fix?
This can happen if you have some sort of caching plugin and you have changed the form. Please add pages where eForm is published to the exception list or just clear the cache. https://wpquark.com/kb/fsqm/fsqm-troubleshooting/adding-exception-caching-plugins/
Hi! i have few pre-sale questions.
What I’m trying to do is a user’s feedback aggregator. So user gives a feedback for a certain blogger and submit the form. Feedback list contains few scores let say Posts quality, Posts frequency etc. Another user can give feedback for the same blogger, or other blogger and so on…
1. My goal is to display those bloggers on other page and be able to sort them by the score given from users. It’s like leaderboard. So user can sort bloggers with highest Posts quality score first and lowest last.
2. Then I want to display on a page all feedbacks for particular blogger.
Is something like that possible with your plugin API? Can I easily retrieve data from DB to query certain fields? Cheers!
So what you essentially require is setup one form per blogger and publish it. User comes in and rate using perhaps grading element.
1. This very much is possible. You can also use the easySQL add-on to get the data directly. But you need to work on the displaying feature. Or you can publish a leaderboard which will be sorted by score. You need to make sure you have added scoring in the grading elements. https://wpquark.com/kb/fsqm/fsqm-report-n-analysis/eform-leaderboard-functionality/
2. By default this can be accessed from the backend. But you can publish trends shortcode if you just want to display data with charts etc and does not bother about displaying list. https://wpquark.com/kb/fsqm/fsqm-shortcode/publishing-trends-shortcode/
Thanks for your fast reply. Your plugin is excellent for me to setting up a form and I was thinking how would I get data to display on frontend. I didn’t mention that users gonna rate bloggers from other sites, so I will not be able to set up a form for every blogger since I don’t know how many will be. It might be hundreds. But form is only one
1. Your leaderboard seems an almost what I need, but it’s user based (and it sorts users who passed quiz/survey). But I need little bit different. Different users could rate the same blogger and those bloggers go to the leaderboards. What would you suggest?
2. I would be absolutely happy if I could get JSON data with all users feedback on the frontend. I think this will solve all my problems and I could work with JS to show everything I need to the users. Is it possible retrieve this data from your plugin? I’m thinking to setup separate page and once user gets there server sends JSON to the user.
If all that possible I’m gonna be your next happy client! Thanks in advance
For your requirements, you are going to need some customization. We do provide API from where you can get JSON data but would need to write our a callback to get the formatted JSON that you can actually use. So I suggest getting help from our service partner https://iptms.co/service
I would like to create a multiple choice quiz where each answer will have a sentence attached, these sentences then add up to form a final paragraph (response for the person taking the quiz) which is shown at the end of the quiz.
Kind of like those quizes you can do on facebook where you choose options and get an answer at the end.
Is this possible?
This is possible through conditional logic. You add every sentence through conditional logic and they show up when relevant options are selected. Much like this one: https://eform.live/eforms/quiz-with-immediate-answers/46/
Thanks for the quick response and the demo, is it possible for the answers to be shown all at the same time at the end of the quiz?
Yes sure. You simply add those element to the end of the quiz.
Hi, I would like to know if is possible to import/bulk thousands of questions with multiple answers. How I can do it?
Sorry but unfortunately it isn’t possible with our solution.
Hi , I would like to know if I can use this plugin and customise the form so i can get a form similar to this : http://najddergham.com/afg/819-2/
I need some labels to be right to left and other labels ltr while both of them will be inline . can you please confirm this is possible with your plugin coz i really like it and i would love to get it if it achieve my goal .
We do support RTL and I guess with some CSS you can mix up RTL and LTR. But this will require some serious amount of customization. You can try it for yourself here https://clients.ipanelthemes.com/fsqm/wp-admin/admin.php?page=ipt_fsqm_new_form
If you need help with customization you can get in touch with our service partner: https://iptms.co/service
Hello, when I use the forms in Google Chrome the page scrolls to top when clicking on a multiple choice element. How can I change it?
Is it possible to change the “Admin Notification From Email” to the user that submitted the form using the [ FORMEMAIL ] tag? As currently, it is not possible to reply directly to submissions without clicking the mailto email address.
Yes it is possible. Please see this https://wpquark.com/kb/fsqm/form-submission-related/send-notification-email-admins/#ipt_kb_toc_13176_4
I would like to add a column in the user portal with the answer from the question : primary first name ? Is it possible ?
Sorry but it isn’t possible.
Can it have an inventory?
i wish to sell a number of unique seats.
if A is bought, then A will be removed from the option.
let me know if this is possible.
Sorry but it isn’t possible. eForm integrates with WooCommerce though. So you can have WooCommerce manage the inventory though.
I have a couple of pre-sales questions:
1. Is this compatible with Visual Composer?
2. How lightweight is this plugin? Do you now how many mySQL calls it uses to initiate?
3. When the timer end does it grade the quiz up to the point the user completed?
4. Do you have a write in question that has an answer to be graded? For example if the Fill in question is 1 + 1 = ?
The answer is “2” but I don’t see where to add this type of question.
What is the abbreviation for Florida?
Type Answer should be: “FL”
5. I’m assuming I can data mind all the user’s answers based on their WP Login Userid
1. You can place eForm shortcode inside Visual Composer and it will work fine.
2. It uses one db query per form load and 2-3 db queries (depending on number of elements) per form save. Our server response time is below 200ms, running nginx, mariadb and php7.
3. Yes it does.
4. Only MCQ type elements can have auto scoring. Feedback elements have manual scoring where you will need to check and enter score yourself.
5. Yes of course. You can filter submissions by user and with the exporter add-on you can even download them.
Is it possible to randomize the set of questions so the users doesn ‘t always have the same order.
You can randomize options under MCQ elements but elements themselves can not be randomized.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $17
This item was featured on CodeCanyon
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work