Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly PRO plugin. View Bookly page at Codecanyon.
Would you like to collect additional information during the booking process? The standard required fields included in the default Bookly PRO booking form are the name, phone number, email address, and appointment notes. With the Bookly Custom Fields (Add-on), you can add extra fields of different types to the Details step of the Bookly booking form. This feature allows you to gather more specific information from your clients before they complete their booking. The custom fields will be added to the appointment details in the Bookly Calendar, and can be updated if necessary.
- Create as many custom fields as you need
- Use different question types: text, checkbox, drop-down, radio button, numeric, captcha, etc.
- Set up conditional custom fields
- Make fields required or optional
- Bind fields to specific services
- Create internal custom fields – visible in Bookly backend only
- Update custom fields in the appointment details if needed
In the same way as all Bookly add-ons, the custom fields feature seamlessly integrates with the Bookly PRO Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System – the setup takes only a few minutes.
Read how to set up and use the Bookly Custom Fields (Add-on) in our detailed documentation.