Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly PRO plugin. View Bookly page at Codecanyon.
Bookly Tasks (Add-on) offers a solution for businesses that provide services without requiring clients to select a specific day and time. With this feature, clients and administrators can create and manage a list of tasks or unscheduled appointments within the Bookly admin area. For instance, employees can set a task to arrange a meeting with a specific client, and once it’s done, they can schedule the date and time, which will automatically convert the task into an appointment.
Additionally, if your business does not have a regular schedule, you can disable and hide the Time step in the Bookly booking form and allow clients to send inquiries. These inquiries will generate a backlog of tasks that can be marked as completed or scheduled for a later time.
- Create and manage an unlimited list of tasks from the Bookly Calendar or Appointments list
- Let clients skip a date and time selection in the Bookly booking form
- Disable the Time step in the Bookly booking form if needed
- Set a date and time for unscheduled appointments
- Send email or SMS notifications once the task has been completed
In the same way as all Bookly add-ons, the tasks feature seamlessly integrates with the Bookly PRO Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System – the setup takes only a few minutes.
Read how to set up and use the Bookly Tasks (Add-on) in our detailed documentation.