Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly PRO plugin. View Bookly page at Codecanyon.
If you need to manage your online bookings more efficiently and want to assign custom labels to your Bookly appointments, you can use Bookly Custom Statuses (Add-on). The default Bookly status options are limited to “Pending,” “Approved,” “Cancelled,” and “Rejected.” However, with the Custom Statuses (Add-on), you can create your own appointment statuses to better match your scheduling needs.
When editing an appointment, you can select a custom status from the list you created, allowing you to add more specific information to the appointment, such as “Rescheduled,” “No Show,” “VIP,” “To be Reviewed,” or any other label you need. You can also set up email notifications that correspond to each custom appointment status, making communication with your clients more personalized and efficient.
- Create custom statuses beyond the regular ones
- Use custom statuses for the newly created appointments
- Enter new status when you edit appointments in Bookly
- Use appointment status as a trigger for custom email and SMS notifications
- Filter appointments with a custom status in your list of bookings
In the same way as all Bookly add-ons, the custom statuses feature seamlessly integrates with the Bookly PRO Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System – the setup takes only a few minutes.
Read how to set up and use the Bookly Custom Statuses (Add-on) in our detailed documentation.