Both iOS and Android version can share the same Parse database
Apr 27th 2017 • Edited the code that gets a user's avatar into the 'showActivity()' method in ActivityScreen.java, now the app won't crash if a user doesn't have an avatar
Apr 23rd 2017 • Updated to Android Studio 2.3.1 • Made the layout full screen by removing these lines into all xml files: android:paddingBottom="@dimen/activity_vertical_margin" android:paddingLeft="@dimen/activity_horizontal_margin" android:paddingRight="@dimen/activity_horizontal_margin" android:paddingTop="@dimen/activity_vertical_margin" • Moved bkg_image.png and launch_screen.png images into a new drawable-xxhdpi folder • Added a rounded_corner.xml file into drawable and assigned it to the question_cell.xml's qContainerLayout.
AskIt is a Universal App Template where you can post any question and have users answering, you can do the same on other user’s questions. Users can also like questions from the Home screen, or search for something in the Search screen.
Since its backend is by Parse you don’t have to buy any domain/hosting, there are NO php files to upload to a web server so you’ll save some money for sever side. Worried about Parse shutting down? It won’t, please check this out: http://fvimagination.tumblr.com/post/153383547781/parse-sdk-will-not-shutdown-in-2017-thanks-to
AskIt is a native Android Studio project, Universal, Push Notifications for likes and answers via OneSignal, easy to customize, backend with Parse SDK hosted on http://back4app.com
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- Android Studio 2.2 – Universal – Android 5.0+
- Admob banners
- Facebook login
- Post/answer/like questions
- Push Notifications for likes and answers through OneSignal
- Report abusive contents (questions or answers)
- Search for questions by keywords
- PDF User Guide and PSD included
- Easy to customize | Well commented code
- Apple Mac or Windows PC with their latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Android Studio and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- A Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
- A free account on back4app.com
Have fun with AskIt, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.