Hello! Before you, the popular game is 21. In this game, the one who is closer to the number 21 by the end of the round wins. One match consists of 5 rounds. You can take one card or skip a move. When you and the opponent miss the turn, then the round ends.In the game there are 3 types of artificial intelligence:
FAQ FOR USE CONSTRUCT 2 PROJECTSThese are the most frequently asked me questions. Answers are not only for this game, but also to all my games. I hope this helps you. If not, you can always write me an email through my account profile
- Can I embed a game in HTML5 frames?
Yes. Construct 2 allows you to export the game to HTML5 format. After that you can do with it whatever you want. If you need to embed the game into HTM5 frames, then it is not a problem
- This game will work on Android (IOS)?
Some of my games work only in HTML5 format. They require the use of the mouse cursor that is not possible on a mobile device. Learn whether to run the game on a mobile device is very simple. There are two ways: I indicate in the description of “gamename + mobile”. If this is not present, then the game does not work on a mobile device. Method 2:.. You’re trying to play a game with their mobile device in the browser. If the game works then it will be work as an application too
- You have written in the description that can be added game levels. But I do not know how to do it …
This is not a problem. In these games, there is always the documentation append new levels. Sometimes it is accompanied by video tutorials
- How do you compile the game? You are using this Android studio, eclipse, intel sdk, cocoon?
If the game is adapted to the mobile device, then it can be compiled through the cocoon or intel SDK. You are free to choose. But my games adapted cocoon, so to Intel SDK will have to change some of the details
- The game works on all popular browsers
- Very easy customization, reskin
- Including Constuct 2 file (.capx – all source)
- Easy to use
- Nice graphics
- You can embed the game on the frames HTML5
- The ability to change the location of the on-screen buttons and their size
- Full HD: 1280×720
- Controls: mouse and touch
- Mobile control
- Project file Construct 2
- Sharings documentation
- logo 16-550px
- Quick start DOCUMENTATION