Everything you need for
your creative projects, for
one low cost
This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hi, I haven’t used for a while but I am working on the site. The spoonacular API is working, receiving requests from my site but the site is not posting:
[31-Jan-2021 20:13:37 UTC] Getting results for: https://api.spoonacular.com/recipes/search?apiKey=KEYHERE&query=beef&excludeIngredients=pork&instructionsRequired=true&number=2&offset=26 [31-Jan-2021 20:13:39 UTC] Rule ID 1 succesfully run! 0 posts created!
I edited to remove the key
Please send me your purchase code for the plugin and login credentials info to your site, so i can check on this issue, to my email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regards, Szabi – CodeRevolution.
Hi, there is no duplicate rule option as with your other brilliant plugins I have. Can one be added?
Thank you for your suggestion. I added this feature to the v18.104.22.168 update for the plugin. Please clear the cache in your browser for the new feature to work.
Szabi – CodeRevolution.
Amazing speed. Small issue, I get this popup “Are you sure you want to delete all posts generated by this rule?” and it deletes content.
Please be sure that you cleared cookies in your browser and check again.
Let me know if this helped.
Yummly is shutting down api in september. Will there be an alternative?
Thank you for contacting me.
Yes, please check this other plugin I created: https://codecanyon.net/item/recipeomatic-automatic-recipe-post-generator-plugin-for-wordpress/20410628
Is the yummly.com api free? Seems it requires monthly fee.
No, it is not free. If you are looking for a free alternative, please check this other plugin: https://codecanyon.net/item/recipeomatic-automatic-recipe-post-generator-plugin-for-wordpress/20410628 – it uses Edamam recipes.
Hi, I have recently purchased this plugin and found out that some fields are not being translated when imported into custom fields even with translation selected in the main setting. Apart from the title, it seems like the only case when translation takes place is when values are stored as post content. When I choose to store them as custom fields, translations are gone. Please fix.
It also seems like that the routine would only run successfully every other time I choose to do so. For example, if I want to run it twice, I would have to choose the action four times. This is a very strange factor I have to account for when setting up automation.
First of all, thank you for your purchase.
Right now, the plugin translates only the title and content of posts, not also custom fields, because it would require too many translation requests and translation would fail.
Can you tell me, please, a list of shortcodes that you wish to use in custom fields, so I can think of a method of translating them also? However, I cannot guarantee that I can find a solution for translating also these, because of the mentioned translation call amount rate limiting.
Regarding the running something not generating posts, this is because right now, the plugin uses a paging feature, which detects that no posts were imported in a one importing running, and in this case, it will go to the next results page, in the next importing running session. I know that this can be sometimes confusing, but like this, the results paging feature can be used and more results can be imported over time.
I am only asking for the very basic ones to be translated. I am storing them in separate fields, which is why I can’t just go with a simple %item_content %.
I fields I need are the following:
I would also hope that you can change %item_cooking_time % to show in number of minutes instead of seconds while you apply the translation fixes.
Updated the plugin to v22.214.171.124, added a new checkbox in plugin’s ‘Main Settings’ -> ‘Spin/Translate Custom Fields’. Please check it -> save settings -> newly imported posts will have translated custom fields.
Also, item_cooking_time changed to minutes.
Hi, Thanks for updating so promptly, but I am now facing the following issues:
1. I had every field I wanted properly retrieved until I switched on either “translation” or “custom field translation” option then only the title remains imported. I suspect that the plugin is translating fields that I use to match slugs, resulting in nothing being matched since they are translated.
See image: https://pasteboard.co/I5WVsBI.jpg
Perhaps you can apply a rule like this: only translate values in short codes, and do not translate anything used as custom taxonomies, since taxonomies can always use labels for front end display purpose.
2. The words “instructions” and “ingredients” are being included into the custom fields redundantly. When fields are being stored individually, these extra labeling are unnecessary.
See image: https://pasteboard.co/I5WSccY.jpg
3. Auto add tag feature does not add tags to my custom post type.
Please continue to keep me updated. Thanks.
1. The plugin should not touch taxonomy values, only custom fields. Can you send me, please, temp admin login credentials to your blog, so I can check on this? My email is email@example.com
2. This cannot be removed right now, I will think on how to achieve this and add it to a future update for the plugin.
3. Custom post types use custom taxonomies as tags – you have to search for the custom taxonomy slug that corresponds to the custom post type tag and assign values to it using the custom taxonomy creation settings.
I have sent you an email to continue this thread.
Hi, I am few questions about this plugin:
2.Assuming your plugin allows me to extract all available fields, will you be able to assist me in any capacity with saving them in a custom post type from a theme?
1. Yes, the plugin is able to import all fields from the API response. Here is a list of shortcodes that can be used to generate content: %custom_html %, %custom_html2 %, %random_sentence %, %random_sentence2 %, %item_servings %, %item_author %, %item_attribution_url %, %item_attribution_logo %, %item_attribution_text %, %item_author_link %, %item_content %, %item_content_plain_text %, %item_read_more_button %, %item_show_image %, %item_description %, %item_id %, %item_title %, %item_url %, %recipe_description %, %item_image_url %, %item_yield %, %item_ingredients %, %item_instructions %, %item_holiday %, %item_cooking_time %, %item_rating %, %item_flavor_piquant %, %item_flavor_meaty %, %item_flavor_bitter %, %item_flavor_sweet %, %item_flavor_sour %, %item_flavor_salty %, %item_cuisine %, %item_course %
2. The plugin cannot import custom post meta right now, but I can make a custom plugin update to it, and add this feature to it. If you are interested, please contact me at my email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, Thanks for the reply. I have written you an email for further discussions.
I responded by email, please check.
Can you use reverse engineering for this plugin?
I don’t fully understand your question, please explain it to me.
I’m sorry I have a bad english.
Can crawler be used instead of api?
I understand now. In the current plugin version, importing can be done only through the API.
However, if you wish to crawl other sites, I can recommend you this other plugin I made: https://codecanyon.net/item/crawlomatic-multisite-scraper-post-generator-plugin-for-wordpress/20476010
Hi, I was very exited about your plugin but I didn’t realize it was $500 a month for Yummly API access. I have bought your other recipe plugin for edemam instead. Is there any chance I could get a refund for this one?
Sure, no problem, please make a refund request for this plugin and I will accept it.
I am using this wordpress theme : Neptune by Osetin
this theme is not using regular posts to publish recipe but its using recipe plugin (recipe custom post type)implement in the theme (called osetin helper). Is it possible your plugin to work with this theme, can the plugin grab the content and insert into the recipe in the reciple post type instead of the regular post on WordPress ?
Yes, my plugin can work with custom post types. The custom post types will be listed in the ‘Item Type’ dropdown, for each importing rule, where you can select to create ‘posts’, ‘pages’ or any other custom post type you have installed on your WordPress.
Yes i know that i can choose custom post type from the list, my question is, will be the data properly inserted. For example i can input ingredients one by one, also i can add baking and cooking time – steps with images etc…. How the data will be interested, i am asking because i am really interested in your plugin and if works fine i will purchase it immediately.
If you have access to the theme documentation, you should check it, and see if these fields are added using custom meta fields. If yes, I can add support for this very easily (right now, does plugin does not support this) – it is on my todo list.
If these fields are not inserted using custom fields, than we need to how exactly the method they are inserted and I can make a custom plugin update to support it.
All we have to know, is how are those fields inserted.
Great job. Nice functionalities. Good luck with the sales DigitalCenturySF
Awesome Work! Good Luck With Sale
Yes, you must get a Yummly API key to use this plugin. You should enter it in the plugin’s ‘Main Settings’. Afterwards, it will work.
Amazing Work, Good Luck With Sale
very nice work , i wish you big sales have a nice day
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax
Millions of creative assets, unlimited downloads.
One low cost subscription. Cancel any time.
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve CodeCanyon.