WordPress Multisite Content Copier/Updater plugin is the best solution for copy/update posts, pages, custom post types and users from one site (blog) to the other sites (blogs) in your WordPress Multisite network.
Types of WordPress Multisite Network
- Multi-domains. For example: example.site1, example.site2
- Sub-domains. For example: site1.example.com, site2.example.com
- Sub-directories. For example: example.com/site1, example.com/site2
- Copy/Update posts
- Copy/Update pages
- Copy/Update custom post types
- Copy/Update users
- Copy/Update terms (Categories and Tags)
- Copy/Update custom terms
- Copy/Update parents posts, pages, custom post types, tags, categories and taxonomies automatically.
- Copy/Update media (image, document file, etc…)
- Copy to a single site
- Add copy to new sites
- Copy to all sites
- Bulk copy/update posts, pages, custom post types from one site to the other sites.
- Also support custom fields which is in posts, pages and custom post types.
Third party plugin support
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF): It’s only support Text, Text Area, Number, Email, Password, Wysiwyg Editor, Image, File, Select, Checkbox, Radio Button, True / False, Google Map, Date Picker, Color Picker and Message field types.
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) PRO: It’s only support Text, Text Area, Number, Email, Password, Wysiwyg Editor, Image, File, Select, Checkbox, Radio Button, True / False, Google Map, Date Picker, Color Picker and Message field types.
NoteThis plugin for WordPress Multisite Network sites and not for single WordPress sites.
Author Ratings & Reviews
1.4.0 - Maintenance release. 1.3.1 - Added option for old posts, pages and custom post type posts copy/update with if exists. 1.3.0 - Added option for user can select/deselect all sites. - Security release. 1.2.1 - Add support for copy post with actual created date. - Fix - Bulk copy/update custom terms issue. 1.2.0 - Add site (blog) title with domains. 1.1.0 - Fixed version compatibility. 1.0.0 - Initial release.