Mar 9th 2017 • Updated to Xcode 8.2.1
Sep 23rd 2016 • Updated to Xcode 8
Apr 28th 2016 • First release | Xcode 7.3 project
Wordzy is a Universal Game Template where you have to unscramble 4, 6 and 9-letter words in a nice interface as a grid of buttons.
You can insert your words into a simple .plist file, start by inserting the 4-letter words, then the 6-letter ones and lastly the 9-letter ones.
If you get stuck on a word, you can ask for help to your friends on social networks, email and SMS.
Wordzy is multi-language (English and Italian words and translations included as demo purposes), native XCode project, Swift language, Storyboard, Universal, super easy to customize.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- XCode 8.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8/9/10+ – Universal – Storyboard
- AdMob banners
- Easily insert your words into a .plist file
- Ask for help to unscramble a word on installed social network apps, mail and SMS
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
Have fun with Wordzy, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
Important Disclaimer: We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.