The Elfsight Team is proud to present its latest plugin – the WordPress Facebook Feed. Lots of our customers have been asking for it for a long time, and it’s finally here.
The new Facebook plugin for WordPress is a simple and powerful tool to embed Facebook feed on Wordpress website in an easy and seamless way.
- Install this amazing WordPress Facebook Feed in no time at all, and no coding skills are required.
- Help your website visitors become your Facebook followers to show how much they value you.
- Increase the time your visitors spend on your website by displaying your Facebook group’s posts.
- Engage your visitors in Facebook discussions by displaying each item of the feed in a slick and stylish popup.
- Have your visitors share your fantastic Facebook content, and go viral on the Internet.
- Use the plugin’s functional settings to make your WordPress website more interactive.
Complete Features List
- This WordPress feed plugin works with any Facebook page or group.
- Allows to redirect to your featured Facebook page.
- Supports all main types of Facebook content – posts, photos, albums, videos, events.
- Load More button to let you view all the content in the Feed.
- A widget screen for each album that displays its name, description, number of photos, last update time and the album photos.
- Viewing the photos as a feed or in an album.
- Set the Facebook widget size any way you like – make it fit your screen full size, or install it in a specific area of your website.
- Fully responsive and adaptable content perfect for any mobile device.
- Adaptable height – set up a scrollable fixed-size widget, or make it stretch as your feed grows longer.
- Widget header displays the main information on your Facebook page or group – cover, picture, name, number of likes and the verified label, when applicable.
- Fully customizable header – hide the information you don’t need, or disable the header altogether.
- Add your custom actions – like page, share page, contact us, etc. – to the header to get an extra call-to-action on your website.
- Turn off the content type tabs you don’t want to display.
- The option of hiding the menu – perfect for those who need to use one content type.
- The Facebook Feed plugin displays complete info on each post – author, publication date, formatted message text that supports links and tags, picture, reactions, comments and share counts.
- Elfsight Facebook feed plugin for WordPress allows to share a post from the feed on Facebook and other popular social media.
- The Facebook plugin Supports Facebook reactions – Like, Love, Wow, Haha, Sad, Angry – for all types of content.
- Choose the post info to display in your WordPress Facebook feed plugin – author, number of likes, comments and shares.
- All photos and videos open in a stylish popup directly on your WP website.
- The option of hiding or displaying videos, and different video info.
- Group events as upcoming and past, and display the info on the event’s name, number of guests, date and place.
- Popup displays the picture or video, its author, description, publication date, reactions, number of comments and the comments.
- Use arrows to scroll through the content directly in the popup.
- Popup pulls in the new comments as they come, and displays the comment author, text, publication date and Facebook reactions.
- Button Load More allows to load all the comments in the popup.
- The WordPress plugin allows to share content directly from the popup on Facebook and other popular social media.
How to add Facebook Feed to WordPress website
Adding Facebook Feed to WordPress website with our fantastic plugin takes less than a minute. All you need to do is configure the settings in your website’s admin panel, get the installation code, paste it to the required part of your WP website, and you’re done!
Support for the WordPress Facebook Feed plugin
Those of you who have been with us for a while, already know that we never leave our people out in the cold. We love all of our customers, both regular and new, and we’re always ready to answer your questions and to help you in every way we can. If you find out that your WordPress Facebook plugin has stopped working, our friendly and professional support team is there for you, to provide any help you require. Just expect an answer from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CET, Monday through Friday.
Change Log – new version 1.3.1 is available for download
January 17, 2018 – Version 1.3.1
### Fixed * Posts typo in Norwegian language * Links and hashtags formatting conflict * Masonry update bug on width change
January 10, 2018 – Version 1.3.0
### Added * New masonry multi-column Posts layout * Posts limit option * Norwegian language * Polish language * Swedish language
November 08, 2017 – Version 1.2.0
### Added * New option - UI Language (6 languages included) * Tabs animation * Responsiveness improvements ### Changed * Facebook plugin design improvements * New widget editor ### Fixed * Initialization bug in IE11 * Bug with dates in Safari * Events sorting bug * Initialization bug when there are two widgets on a page
October 06, 2017 – Version 1.1.0
### Fixed * Editor bug * Box-sizing bug * Page cover bug * Share icons issue * Other minor fixes ### Added * New option: Facebook source type * New option: Facebook user access token * Facebook profile feed support * Facebook group feed support * Pictures in comments * End date for events * Options hints in editor