WooCommerce Simple Auctions is premium and affordable auction solution that is built on top of popular WooCommerce ecommerce plugin. With this WooCommerce auction extension you can easily make Ebay clone with regular and reverse auctions along with your normal products. WordPress auctions have never been easier to setup!
This WooCommerce and WordPress auction plugin is easy to use but also powerful so users get true WordPress auctions solution which is both easy to setup, run and customize. Here is video how easy is to add an auction with our plugin to existing WooCommerce powered site.
With our auction plugin you can setup WordPress auctions website and start auctions in less than 30 minutes (assuming you have payment processor ready). If you are theme developer who wants to create WordPress auction theme for Envato just buy extended licence and you’re good to go.
Please read documentation and check our WooCommerce auction demo (demo runs on latest WordPress, WooCommerce and latest version of WooCommerce Simple Auctions). There is also YouTube video presentation.
Many users asked if fee can be deducted / charged for auction – answer is short no, this plugin is simple and implements auctions functionalities inside WooCommerce. Plugin does not interfere with checkout in any way, once item is won WooCommerce takes care of the checkout process via its checkout system – this is why any payment gateway you have in WooCommerce should work with our plugin.
Auction WordPress themes with Simple Auctions plugin bundled:
- Bottls – Wine, Restaurant, Store and Auctions Theme
- Essential – Responsive, Retina, WooCommerce Shopping and Auction Theme
If you like our plugin please rate it with Thanks!
WooCommerce Simple Auctions Overview and Features:
- WooCommerce 2.6+ & 3.2+ ready
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks – You get new type of WooCommerce product type – auction
- Normal, reverse and sealed (silent) auctions, proxy / auto bidding
- Define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price
- Set start and end time for auction
- Easily control how you want to display auctions – along with products or separate
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions and random auctions
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for outbid note, auction won, payment reminder, auction fail, reserve fail, auction buy now, auction finish, administrator bid notification (bid not), customer bid notification, auction relist admin notice, auction relist user notice, auction ends soon email notification
- Auction product has auction icon (label) on thumbnail
- If user is logged in and winning in auction, item has winning badge on thumbnail
- Product single page has new tab “Auction History”
- Plenty of shortcodes – please check documentation for all available shortcodes
- User has “My Auctions” page with listed auctions in which user placed a bid (for both active and won auctions)
- Auction filtering in product list (wp-admin)
- Frontend auction sorting by current bid, date, buy now price, activity, ending date (ending soonest), start date (recently started) – available in WordPress 4.2 and higher
- Auction product has icon which describes different auction status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin)
- Auction activity (shortcode), auction watchlist feature (shortcode and widget)
- Ajax live updating for current bid and auction history
- Make auction from virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete bid
- Manually or automatically relist auction if there was no bid or was not paid in time
- WPML compatible, PO file available for translations in lang/ dir
- Enable users to create and submit their auctions and you as site owner can charge a fee (Dokan multivendor plugin)
- Cronjobs required – if your host does not support 1 minute cronjobs you can use 3rd party cron service like easycron
Simple Auctions and WooCommerce multivendor setup
WooCommerce with multi vendor plugin enables you to have your own marketplace where your sellers publish their products for sale and you can earn commision from each sale made by seller. There are demo sites for Simple Auctions + Product Vendors and Simple Auctions + Dokan which features frontend auction submission.
- Woocommerce Simple Auctions with Product Vendors Demo
- Woocommerce Simple Auctions with Dokan multivendor
** Version 1.2.21 ** - Fix: Minor language change - Fix: Ajax header bug - Fix: Outbid message on reverse proxy auction - Fix: Text string for minimum bid on reverse auction - Fix: Set new minimum bid bug - Fix: Ending soonest wiget now doesn't show auctions that - Add: Option to show or hide future auctions in ending soon widget and shortcode - Fix: Auction activity page sorting bug - Fix: Showing only published posts in my_auctions_activity shortcode - Fix: Auction activity sorting proxy problem
View complete WooCommerce Simple Auctions change log here.