I have installed the plugin , and everything works fine .
1- i have just noticed that there is an info window that always open in the map . Is there a way to disable it ?
2- is it possible to have the map open and zoom in the address given for shipping instead of fixed lat an long ?
kind regards .
1. It always show selected branch/location in map and to display that info window is open.
2. You can specify the lat/lng for that shipping address and zoom using the settings.
Thank you for the support either way!
pickup location name, date and time are sent with email also. In next version, pickup address detail is also added.
Thanks for the reply, great to hear
We are building a rental site. Is there an option for drop-off date as well?
You can hide both date and time from settings.
Oh, I don’t think I explained enough, sorry we have a pickup date and drop off date for our rental products. Are those forms easy to view with your plugin? As in, the customer can choose a pickup and drop-off date. And is the data entered in the customer Cart, Checkout, My Account page and Store Admin Order details?
Only pickup date is available. Data is entered in checkout and stored in order/account etc details.
Hello again ddeveloper!
Thank you for the response
I wanted to ask, when a user enters their address on the map, could the address be by location name as well as address? Like if the store admin includes the hotel name and address on the backend, someone would put in their hotel name and the results display the matching hotel?
Also, is it possible to have some locations show on the map/list regardless of a search entry match, while others will disappear automatically if the search entry is not spot on?
The client is looking to hide hotel pickup locations but show postal offices and airport pickup locations.
Thank you for your support!
On map, both address and location name is shown.
No, it is not possible to show search based entry match in current plugin.
You can create postal /airport pickup location instead of hotel.
hi, i have a garage site in which i’m selling a single product – car treatment. i need the product page to have a map in it, and the client to be able to choose the right garage location for him/herself (by radius near his current location preferably). of course, i need to get this info when he makes an order. is this possible with your plugin? thanks!
Currently in this plugin it selects garage location on checkout page before order placement. Google auto suggest location is possible but radius search is currently not available.
We are having some issues with the plugin and I was wondering if you can help? Firstly we are running our site on WP Engine and they employ caching so it may be that some of the issues below are being caused by this so if you can let me know which of your files should be excluded from caching I can organise that.
- In the email that the customer and shop owner are receiving there is no information about the fact that they have selected a pickup location as their shipping method and a shipping address is displayed. We would need this information to be displayed in the email – is there any way I can do this?
-When I click the hide Shipping address option in the plugin settings it doesn’t work and sometimes it disables both billing and shipping addresses for all shipping options? Is there a fix for this – I would really like to hide the shipping address if the Click and Collect shipping option is selected.
- When the google map loads is there a way to set all the popups to be minimised?
- When a collection point is selected is it possible to have only that popup information open?
- Can the name of the collection point appear on hovering over a map pin?
Also is there a way to display pickup location on the list of orders page in the backend?
Yes, some of the issue might be due to cache. Please make sure all frontend files must not be cached.
1. In email, there is information about pickup location and date and time and shipping method shows pickup location (i.e. the name you have given in backend). If it’s not showing at your end, then please
test it with live website once to give you idea of what information is displayed in email.
2. Hide shipping details hide the complete shipping details only. I have checked it again and it works like this. Please check with demo
3. It always shows one selected pickup so that user must chose one pickup before order. That selected pickup popup shown in map.
4. You mean the previous popup doesn’t close? I will check it once.
5. It is given for onclick because on map having many markers, it will make selection problem.
6. Pickup location is displayed on List of orders page in shipping details column.
If I setup login details for you would you be able to have a look? Could you DM me your contact details?
You can send me email message via my profile.
I’ve emailed you
Yes, I have replied to email. Please check. Thanks
ON MY CHECKOUT PAGE THE MAPS KEEP ON LOADING WITH NO RESULT. http://silverbacklab.com/images/Capture.PNG
I have checked map is loading
I can check this if you can provide me admin access of the website.
How can i show the Pick-up Location only on based on shipping zone.
I have replied to your same question in other thread.
Do you happened to know other way to do this?
its really nice if this could be added as a Shipping method in the shipping zone.
hi there, i think this is what i’m looking for, just a few questions, will this work with latest WP and Woo? it is possible to let customer pick up the location directly on the product page? thank you!
Yes, it works with latest WP and Woocommerce.
It allows selection of pickup location on checkout page as one order there is only one pickup location possible.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $8
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work