I need some help to add a postcode search and also to put the Store detail/email info in the email so customers know where to pick up. Are you able to help?
I’ve emailed you direct and messaged you here in the comments section days ago
I have replied to your email. Thanks
Hi, I’m not sure what is happening with the replies because they are not coming through to me here. I have checked the spam folder but nothing is there. I’m really sorry but could you please resend to email@example.com – thanks.
This is so frustrating – can you help with this?
I have sent email again to your mentioned email. Please check.
Success! just came through – thank you – will reply asap, cheers
Hi after adding the 1500 store for store pickup the site just kept on loading forever during check out. I think this is due to that, it displayed all 1500 store at once, I have a similar plugin for our store locator what it did is it define how many store it will displayed to avoid clogging on the loading process. Maybe you can also implement this one. And after purchasing the the shipping address is still present, can you hide the shipping address if the shipping method is store pickup?
1. I will try to add this feature.
2. There is option in the admin, from there you can hide shipping details.
First, nice plugin, it does the job.
However, I have some few questions :
- is there anyway to select the closest pick-up location based on geoloc by Google ?
- may it be possible to limit hours display to the actual opening hours of the branch ? For instance, branch#1 is open from 10:00 to 12:00, how about hide in the hours dropdown 00;00 to 10:00 ?
- finaly, how can I select different opening hours based on the day ? Most of my branches have different openning hours on saturday.
1. I will try to add this feature in next version.
2. This feature is not possible as it will require hours to manually entered for each day.
We’ve purchased your Pickup Point plugin. But we need help. There are some problems that we can not solve.
1) Importing locations and collection points with csv files does not work. We have a large list of pickup points and we can not load them individually. We need an excel file template to properly generate the csv.
2) In the description of the plugin, it is indicated the possibility of automatically selecting the closest pickup location according to the address indicated by the customer in the form or shipping form. But this system does not work, it always replicates the same sales point also change shipping locations.
4) Can the “send to another address” disappear if a pickup checkout is selected at our pickup location?
The request is very urgent.
1. CSV template is inside the plugin folder. Please check.
2. It is written that customer can select nearest location using either map or dropdown. It doesn’t automatically load based on shipping address.
4. I didn’t get this point. Please explain more about field “send to another address”?
testing the latest version – it’s almost there… since the pop up date has never worked on this site am still not able to type in the date… something is restricting it???
dates need to be added like this 04/21/2017 but currently it doesn’t allow the forward slashes…
that would be the only thing i can see to that needs addressing to finally get this working 100%
ill send you the dev site so you can take a look – thanks
You mean that dates with different formats. Ok. I will try to add that. Thanks
Hi! Is it posible, with this plugin, to set specific pickup location for a specific product?
Example: I’ll have in my ecommerce products from different suppliers and I would like to setup specific pickup location for each supplier. Is it posible?
It’s not product specific as in one order there can be multiple products also. It shows all available stores/suppliers as pickup locations.
Thank you, for help
I have checked your video and understood your point. I will check and let you know. Thanks
Hi, I just installed the pickup locations plug in and created several pick up points which do show on the Check Out page as radiobuttons. However if the visitor switches between the pick up options, it does not adapt the pick up point (it stays in the default mode). Could you please advice what to do? Many thanks, Alexandra
In case of issue, you can send me url via email. Thanks
URL sent via your personal page
I have replied. Please check. Thanks
i have a problem.
i have install correctly th plugin and add two pickups location but when i go to the checout in the section of your plugin, i see a field search box and if i write a secific location (like Ravenna) and press “enter” of my keyboard, instead to let me see my location, makes me an order. why?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $8
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work