WOOCS – WooCommerce Currency Switcher – is a WordPress plugin for WooCommerce store that allows to switch products prices and get their rates converted in the real time on your WooCommerce store site – a must have plugin for your WooCommerce powered online store! Ideal solution to make an online store in multiple currencies!
Compatible with WooCommerce from v.2.6.0 to v.3.4.x
Currency Switcher is available as a widget and works in any widgetized area, for flexibility the shortcode option is also available [woocs]. Graphically WooCommerce Currency Switcher can be presented in 3 different ways: drop-down, flags, side switcher. You can insert shortcode [woocs] in any place of your site, even in menu
Any currency from the world. 7 free currency rates aggregators to get actual currency rates automatically. Optionally you can be noticed about currency rates changes by email.
✔ Welcome currency
Welcome currency allows to set not basic price currency for your site visitors. So if your shop currency is BRL and you want let your customers see prices converted USD you just need to set this in WOOCS options.
✔ GEO IP rules for visitors currency detection
This feature is more targeted and allows to set prices for your site visitors in their native currency.
✔ Show approximate amount
Show approximate amount on the checkout and the cart page with currency of user defined by IP in the GeoIp rules tab. Works only with currencies rates data and NOT with fixed prices rules and geo rules.
✔ Custom currency signs AND Custom price formats
Each currency can has its own format. Also it is possible to add custom money signs, so there never will be trouble about necessary money sign.
✔ Use currency rates auto update OR set rate manually
You can use currencies aggregators to get rates converted or set rate manually. Currencies rate auto update option periods: hourly, twicedaily, daily, weekly, monthly, each minute, each 5 minutes, each 15 minutes, each 30 minutes, each 45 minutes
✔ Possible to change language according to the language on the front
If you you using WPML or Polylang on the front of your shop and by business logic you want to set currency according to the current language it is possible apply WOOCS API
The customers are allowed to pay in their selected currency (enable option ‘Is multiple allowed’)
IMPORTANT: be sure that payment gateway supports your preferred currency and test the plugin before purchasing. This note is relative to PayPal gate which not supports all currencies in the world on checkout page!
✔ Site cache
Works fine when cache plugin activated on your site (enable option ‘I am using cache plugin on my site‘)
✔ Wide API
WOOCS has advanced API and functionality set which allows to manipulate with prices and their rates on the fly using conditional logic
DON’T DOUBT! Install WOOCS simply just now without purchasing!
- Go to your site plugins page
- Press “Add new Plugin” button
- In the search input write next string: WOOCS
- You will see WooCommerce Currency Switcher – Install and activate it!
- Use it for free if only 2 currencies is enough for your site – all features are unlocked there
- Read this if you want let your customers pay in theirs selected currency
- Troubles? Issues? Do you need something specific? ASK SUPPORT HERE AND WITHIN 24H YOU WILL GET THE ANSWER!
- Price format. Set price format which fit your needs: decimals count, sign, custom sign, sign position (4 variants)
- Decimals count. For each currency set its own decimals count after comma, so BTC is not the problem with this plugin
- Cents. Show or hide cents for each currency optionally
- Custom currency signs. Add your own money signs (which even not exists) and use them
- Possibility to use any currency, EVEN custom currency which doesn’t exists in the reality
- Individual fixed prices rules for each product and for each currencies
- Fixed minimum amount for all currencies for FREE delivery for each currency
- Fixed minimum amount for all currencies for shipping for each currency
- Fixed amount for coupons for all currencies for each currency
- Fixed minimum and maximum coupon for all currencies verification amount for each currency
- Welcome currency. In which currency show prices for first visit of your customer on your site
- Show approx. amount. Show approximate amount on the checkout and the cart page with currency of user defined by IP in the GEO IP rules tab. Works only with currencies rates data and NOT with fixed prices rules and geo rules.
- Checkout by GEO IP rules Force the customers to pay on checkout page by rules defined in ‘GEO IP rules’ tab. ATTENTION: this feature has logical sense if you enabled ‘Enable fixed pricing’ and also installed fixed prices rules in the products for different currencies!
- Individual fixed amount for coupon for all currencies You will be able to set FIXED amount for coupon for each currency. ATTENTION: ‘Is multiple allowed’ should be enabled!
- Individual fixed amount for shipping for all currencies You will be able to set FIXED amount for each currency for free shipping and all another shipping ways. ATTENTION: ‘Is multiple allowed’ should be enabled!
- Individual GEO IP rules for each product for all currencies You will be able to set different prices for each product (in BASIC currency) for different countries
- Individual GeoIP rules for each product
- GeoLocation functionality by IP using WooCommerce native PHP class WC_Geolocation which allows to detect new site visitor native currency
- GeoLocation functionality allows to set different prices to different countries!!
- GeoLocation functionality allows Approximate price/amount in the user native currency (optionally)
- GeoLocation functionality allows to checkout by GeoIP rules – if in geo rules selected currency for any country – user will pay only in that currency on checkout
- Ability to add new orders by hands in any currency!
- Ability to set order of currencies through admin panel by mouse
- Native WooCommerce PayPal gate ready!
- Ability to set flag for each currency
- Ability to show the visitors the approximate price in their currency on checkout (enable “Show approx. amount”)
- 4 kinds of drop-downs to show currency switcher on the front + as flag images + Side switcher
- WOOCS understand currency in the site link as: http://demo.currency-switcher.com/?currency=EUR
- Easy to use for administrators and shop customers – all options are on the one settings page
- Support which will advise how to realize features you need.
BUY ONE GET TWOIf you need currency switcher for NON-WooCommerce site, take it as a GIFT with WooCommerce Currency Switcher: premium plugin WordPress Currency Switcher!!
Watch the video to see WOOCS options and its in action
WordPress plugins & PHP scripts for business
v.2.2.5 (29-06-2018) - minor fixes, removed some notices v.2.2.4 (17-04-2018) - https://currency-switcher.com/update-v-2-2-4-v-1-2-4/ v.2.2.3 (07-02-2018) - adaptation for woocommerce 3.3.1 v.2.2.2 (30-01-2018) - https://currency-switcher.com/update-v-2-2-2-v-1-2-2/ v.2.2.1 (17-11-2017) - https://currency-switcher.com/update-v-2-2-1v-1-2-1/ v.2.2.0 (06-09-2017) - https://currency-switcher.com/update-v-2-2-0-v-1-2-0/ v.2.1.9 (04-04-2017) - Heap of small bugs fixed - A lot of code was remade to make WooCommerce 3.0.0 and WOOCS compatible v.2.1.8 (09-12-2016) - https://currency-switcher.com/update-v-2-1-8-and-v-1-1-8/ v.2.1.7 (27-07-2016) - Heap of small bugs fixed - https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multi-currency-on-invoices?replies=8 - resolved - new option in the currencies settings: Decimals - new hook: woocs_drop_down_view - advanced API doc: https://currency-switcher.com/codex/ v.2.1.6 (20-05-2016) - Heap of small bugs fixed - new hook woocs_price_html_tail - Approx. value on cart and chekout page in the currency of customer (in multiple mode only+geoip enabled) - new hook woocs_get_approximate_amount_text v.184.108.40.206 (18-02-2016) - Geo Location troubles fixed v.220.127.116.11 (16-02-2016) - Closed XSS vulnerability. Thanks to Ben Khlifa Fahmi ; Founder & CEO of BenkhlifaExploit Founder & Pentester at Tunisian Whitehats Security v.2.1.5 (12-01-2016) - Some little fixes - New button in order to convert oder data to basic currency amounts - New shortcode: [woocs_show_current_currency text="" currency="" flag=1 code=1] - New shortcode: [woocs_show_custom_price value=20] -> price in selected currency for txt-adv-banners - New option: Prices without cents - New option: Hide switcher on checkout page - New option: I am using cache plugin for my site - New filter: add_filter('woof_custom_format', 'my_woof_custom_format', 999, 2); - Any manipulation with price format - Hint: wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=woocs&woocs_reset=1 - reset currency options - be care - Improved: cron periods added - weekly, monthly v.2.1.4 (09-09-2015) - WordPress 4.3 small adaptation - using __construct in the widget, previous widget-API was deprecated - added price popup on the front near each price optionally - added in body implemented currency css class. Example: currency-eur - added currency agregator for Russian Centrobank - asked by customers from Russia v.2.1.3 (15-08-2015) - compatibility for woocommerce 2.4 - added storage optionally, transient for sites which can work with session normally because of server options - added new drop-down wselect -> https://github.com/websanova/wSelect#wselectjs - in shortcode [woocs] and currency switcher widget added new option txt_type which allows show currency description in drop-down instead of its code v.2.1.2 (23-07-2015) - some small bugs fixed - dark chosen implemented v.2.1.1 (21-07-2015) - some small bugs fixed - done a lot to make compatibility higher v.2.1.0 (16-07-2015) - 1 bad logic bug fixed, which not recount prices in multiple mode - AJAX refresh of mini cart fixed, now its ok v.2.0.9 (29-05-2015) - a lot of small bugs fixed and a lot of code were rewritten - compatibility with 90% of currency gates implemented - added widget and shortcode - currency rates [woocs_rates exclude="GBP,AUD" precision=2] - added widget and shortcode - currency convertor [woocs_converter exclude="GBP,AUD" precision=2] - 1 eur is: [woocs_get_sign_rate sign=UAH] - simple shortcode to show currency rate relationaly of basic - $val = apply_filters('woocs_exchange_value', $val); -> filter for developers for conversion from basic to current currency v.2.0.8 (22-03-2015) - YAHOO agregator functionality fixed - Index of the premium version changed to 2 - Custom price format options added in WOOCS settings: __PRICE__ (__CODE__) v.1.0.7 (07-03-2015) - some of little bugs from customers fixed + paypal amount gross error - New feature: for each currency option - removing cents on front v.1.0.6 (18-02-2015) - heap of bugs from customers fixed - Currency can be changed automatically according to visitor’s IP using woo WC_Geolocation class - New mode: Show only the flags of the countries instead of a dropdown v.1.0.5 (13-12-2014) - heap of bugs from customers fixed - adaptation for woocommerce 2.3.x v.1.0.4 (20-09-2014) - bugs fixed - synchronization with native woo price slider - removing cents from JPY - added new options in settings: Show/Hide flags by default, Show/Hide money signs - added shortcode [woocs_get_sign_rate sign=EUR] relative of basic currency v.18.104.22.168 (10-09-2014) - heap of bugs with tax fixed - Ability to understand links with currency: http://demo.currency-switcher.com/product-category/clothing/hoodies/?currency=GBP v.1.0.3 (21-08-2014) - heap of bugs fixed - WooCommerce shopping card widget fix - Custom money signs option - Currencies rate auto update option by cron - Ability to set order currency which were created through admin panel by hands v.1.0.2 (12-08-2014) - heap of bugs fixed - welcome currency option - The customer allowed to pay in the selected currency v.1.0.1 (04-07-2014) - 1 serious bug fixed: plugin affect PayPal - couple of small bugs v.1.0.0 (28-06-2014) - release