WooCommerce Currency Switcher – is a WooCommerce plugin that allows you to switch to different currencies and get their rates converted in the real time – a must have plugin for your WooCommerce powered online store!
- You can use currencies aggregators to get rates converted by either Yahoo, Google, Appspot Aggregators or just by hands.
- Currency Switcher is available as a widget and works in any widgetized area, for flexibility the shortcode option is also available -> [woocs].
- On the front end, Currency Switcher can be presented in 5 different ways: ddslick, chosen, wSelect, simple drop-down, flags.
- 2 additional AJAXED widgets/shortcodes – currency converter and currencies rates.
ATTENTION: if you need currency switcher for NON-WooCommerce site, use WordPress Currency Switcher plugin instead of this one.
Compatible with WooCommerce 2.6.x
ATTENTION!In some cases some WordPress themes brokes woocommerce hooks, so the plugin will not be able to work with such themes.
To prevent such situation BEFORE PURCHASE try free version of the plugin plugin which will show you is will the plugin work with your wp theme or not.
We strongly suggest you try the free plugin version first and watch the feature videos below to understand how the premium version will benefit your work!
Install it and try – if all is ok – BUY IT!!
CHECK THE PAYPAL CHECKOUT TOO IF YOU NEED THIS IN MULTIPLE MODE
THE PLUGIN SUPPORTS WOOCOMMERCE BRANCH 2.4.X and higher, and NO old versions!!
The Plugin Features:
- Widget and Shortcode
- 2 more additional AJAXED widgets: currencies rates & currencies converter
- 2 more additional AJAXED shortcodes: [woocs_rates exclude=”” precision=2] & [woocs_converter exclude=”” precision=2]
- The customer allowed to pay in the selected currency
- GeoLocation by IP using WooCommerce native PHP class WC_Geolocation
- Currencies rate auto update option from aggregators
- Native WooCommerce PayPal gate ready!
- Possibility for custom currency which doesn’t exists in the reality
- Possibility for custom currency sign
- Possibility to set flag for each currency
- 4 kinds of drop-downs to show currency switcher on the front + as flag images
- Setting exchange rates by cron (autoupdate)
- Setting exchange rates manually or/and by 4 currency aggregators
- Ability to set order currency which were created through admin panel by hands
- The plugin understands currency in the site link as: http://demo.currency-switcher.com/?currency=EUR
- Possibility to add new orders by hands in any currency!
- Easy to use for administrators and shop customers
- Compatible with WooCommerce Extra Product Options
- Compatible with – WooCommerce 2.4.x and higher
- Compatible with – WooCommerce Stripe Gateway by woothemes
- Compatible with ? WooCommerce Subscriptions by woothemes
- Compatible with – PayPal for WooCommerce by angelleye
- Compatible with – WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- Compatible with – with a lot of payment gates for 90%. Try please the free version before buy!
- Read more here: http://currency-switcher.com/
WordPress plugins & PHP scripts for business
v.2.1.7 (27-07-2016) - Heap of small bugs fixed - https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multi-currency-on-invoices?replies=8 - resolved - new option in the currencies settings: Decimals - new hook: woocs_drop_down_view - advanced API doc: http://currency-switcher.com/codex/ v.2.1.6 (20-05-2016) - Heap of small bugs fixed - new hook woocs_price_html_tail - Approx. value on cart and chekout page in the currency of customer (in multiple mode only+geoip enabled) - new hook woocs_get_approximate_amount_text v.126.96.36.199 (18-02-2016) - Geo Location troubles fixed v.188.8.131.52 (16-02-2016) - Closed XSS vulnerability. Thanks to Ben Khlifa Fahmi ; Founder & CEO of BenkhlifaExploit Founder & Pentester at Tunisian Whitehats Security v.2.1.5 (12-01-2016) - Some little fixes - New button in order to convert oder data to basic currency amounts - New shortcode: [woocs_show_current_currency text="" currency="" flag=1 code=1] - New shortcode: [woocs_show_custom_price value=20] -> price in selected currency for txt-adv-banners - New option: Prices without cents - New option: Hide switcher on checkout page - New option: I am using cache plugin for my site - New filter: add_filter('woof_custom_format', 'my_woof_custom_format', 999, 2); - Any manipulation with price format - Hint: wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=woocs&woocs_reset=1 - reset currency options - be care - Improved: cron periods added - weekly, monthly v.2.1.4 (09-09-2015) - WordPress 4.3 small adaptation - using __construct in the widget, previous widget-API was deprecated - added price popup on the front near each price optionally - added in body implemented currency css class. Example: currency-eur - added currency agregator for Russian Centrobank - asked by customers from Russia v.2.1.3 (15-08-2015) - compatibility for woocommerce 2.4 - added storage optionally, transient for sites which can work with session normally because of server options - added new drop-down wselect -> https://github.com/websanova/wSelect#wselectjs - in shortcode [woocs] and currency switcher widget added new option txt_type which allows show currency description in drop-down instead of its code v.2.1.2 (23-07-2015) - some small bugs fixed - dark chosen implemented v.2.1.1 (21-07-2015) - some small bugs fixed - done a lot to make compatibility higher v.2.1.0 (16-07-2015) - 1 bad logic bug fixed, which not recount prices in multiple mode - AJAX refresh of mini cart fixed, now its ok v.2.0.9 (29-05-2015) - a lot of small bugs fixed and a lot of code were rewritten - compatibility with 90% of currency gates implemented - added widget and shortcode - currency rates [woocs_rates exclude="GBP,AUD" precision=2] - added widget and shortcode - currency convertor [woocs_converter exclude="GBP,AUD" precision=2] - 1 eur is: [woocs_get_sign_rate sign=UAH] - simple shortcode to show currency rate relationaly of basic - $val = apply_filters('woocs_exchange_value', $val); -> filter for developers for conversion from basic to current currency v.2.0.8 (22-03-2015) - YAHOO agregator functionality fixed - Index of the premium version changed to 2 - Custom price format options added in the plugin settings: __PRICE__ (__CODE__) v.1.0.7 (07-03-2015) - some of little bugs from customers fixed + paypal amount gross error - New feature: for each currency option - removing cents on front v.1.0.6 (18-02-2015) - heap of bugs from customers fixed - Currency can be changed automatically according to visitor?s IP using woo WC_Geolocation class - New mode: Show only the flags of the countries instead of a dropdown v.1.0.5 (13-12-2014) - heap of bugs from customers fixed - adaptation for woocommerce 2.3.x v.1.0.4 (20-09-2014) - bugs fixed - synchronization with native woo price slider - removing cents from JPY - added new options in settings: Show/Hide flags by default, Show/Hide money signs - added shortcode [woocs_get_sign_rate sign=EUR] relative of basic currency v.184.108.40.206 (10-09-2014) - heap of bugs with tax fixed - Ability to understand links with currency: http://demo.currency-switcher.com/product-category/clothing/hoodies/?currency=GBP v.1.0.3 (21-08-2014) - heap of bugs fixed - WooCommerce shopping card widget fix - Custom money signs option - Currencies rate auto update option by cron - Ability to set order currency which were created through admin panel by hands v.1.0.2 (12-08-2014) - heap of bugs fixed - welcome currency option - The customer allowed to pay in the selected currency v.1.0.1 (04-07-2014) - 1 serious bug fixed: plugin affect PayPal - couple of small bugs v.1.0.0 (28-06-2014) - release