WOOF is a powerful, flexible, easy and robust WooCommerce Products Filter Plugin that extends functionality of WooCommerce plugin to allow your site visitors make searching of products by its categories, custom products attributes, tags, custom taxonomies and price.
This ecommerce plugin has a lot of extensions: Taxonomies search STATISTIC module inside, Color, Image, Meta Filter, Search by Text, Search by SKU, Taxonomy Range-slider, Hierarchy drop-down, Labels, On sales checkbox, In stock checkbox, etc …
If you are WP+PHP developer and you want to create something unusual for your project – using WOOF extension API and default extensions as an examples you can create nearly any extensions for the search form and even custom woo-products loop template for your own purposes. Maximum flexibility!
- Are you bored with the standard WooCommerce options?
- Do you wish you could add more advanced Filters for your customers?
- Wouldn’t it be nice to have more functionality and flexibility on your store?
DO NOT PAY AND USE IT FOR FREE!!Don’t miss this opportunity, take it for a test drive BEFORE you buy. You can download and try for FREE before you commit to anything. No hassle, no obligation!
Advanced Filters Help Customers Discover MoreHere are just a few of the many options that WOOF brings to your website:
- Product Shortcodes
- AJAX product Search
- Taxonomy display choices: radio, checkbox, dropdown and more
With this Premium Plugin you can go further and include even more advanced filters as:
- Filter by SKU
- Color filter
- Image filter
- Slider for taxonomies
- Hierarchy dropdown
- Quick Search
- Meta Filter
And even more – you can collect Statistical data of the search requests on your site to improve effectiveness of your business!
Check out this Live Demo!Take a look at some of the possibilities with our Demo play around with the site below, see what can be achieved we won’t disappoint!
Not just for developers, this advanced plugin will allow every user a much greater level of
flexibility than your stockstandard display WooCommerce store – best way to extend the functionality.
- Uses native WooCommerce API
- Simple and clear options
- You can show your taxonomies in the filter as: radio, checkbox, color,IMAGE, drop-down, multi-drop-down, label, hierarchy drop-down, Taxonomy Range-slider
- AJAX mode for shop + categories pages
- Meta Filter
- Showing search form as BUTTON
- Dynamic products recount
- It is possible to create custom extension using any html elements
- !!Statistic for the search requests by taxonomies!!
- Quick Search
- Products Messenger
- Infinite scroll for filtered products
- Search by title and content text
- Search by SKU
- WooCommerce products color filters
- Images as filter elements in the search form
- Price filter as range-slider OR as drop-down
- Products shortcode [woof_products] – ajax and redirect mode
- Shortcode for searching by title
- Shortcode for searching with taxonomy conditions: woof taxonomies=product_cat:9 sid=’auto_shortcode’
- Shortcode for searching by SKU
- Possibility to create any custom layout template and use it with shortcode [woof_products]
- Different skins for radio and checkboxes in the plugin settings
- Works fine with: WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- Works fine with: Display Product for WooCommerce
- Works fine with: WooCommerce Brands
- Works fine with: WooCommerce Products Per Page
- WPML compatibility
- PHP 7 full compatibility
- Look more here: www.woocommerce-filter.com
With our Advanced Tab you can add custom CSS to style the plugin to suit the needs of your
website because consistency is important!
Custom Extensions take your store to the next level and give customers the option to sort by
Author, Sales, SKU or Colour.
Using Extensions you can create custom shortcodes that allow you to display your products in a wide variety of ways.
With WOOF powering your eCommerce store, your business potential expands giving
customers the advanced abilities to search and filter by the information that interests them most.
With WOOF – WooCommerce Product Filters you can do all of this and much more…
TRY IT NOW!
Still not convinced? Download it now for FREE and take it for a test drive on our own site!
Of course WOOF comes with comprehensive online documentation for any of those niggling
questions, including a dedicated section on working with the API and custom sections for
developers, how to setup your frontend and use Shortcodes as well as Tips & Tricks for getting
the most out of your new plugin
Achieve more with WooCommerce Product Filters
Perhaps you are a developer looking for even further flexibility? You can take advantage of the
WOOF extension API to create other items, or even develop your own Wooproducts loop
WATCH VIDEO INTRODUCTION
WordPress plugins & PHP scripts for business
Item support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets