Convert your web app to an Android App with our Drag and Drop Web View template.
Designed as a universal app builder, WebToApp combines the power of the WebView with native features to create a Web App which feels native with less effort. With this web to app template, your Android App can have 4 different Navigation Menus, increasing your flexibility. Moreover, the template is feature packed with Admob banner ads, interstitial ads, Ratebolt, Push Notifications & much more!
Use our Drag and Drop App Builder to configure your app in minutes. Try the App Builder: webtoapp.neurondigital.com
The package includes all the source code for the Android App (Android Studio). The customisation video tutorials and documentation can be viewed online.
- Drag and Drop Use our online tool to configure your App in minutes.
- Splash Screen A splash screen is shown until the main activity loads.
- Native Image Viewer Allows users to zoom, pan and share image.
- Local Pages Supports local pages (in assets folder).
- URL Pages Supports pages loaded dynamically from url
- HTML editor The Drag and Drop utility allows you to create pages with rich text, html, images and youtube videos.
- Asks Permission Asks the user for storage and location permission
- Zoom Zoom is optional (set separately for each page from drag and drop tool).
- Pull To Refresh optional (set separately for each page from drag and drop tool).
- Theme Colors Colors can be changed easily from colors.xml
- Includes interstitial & Banner Admob ads Earn money from Ads.
- Video Tutorial Included A video tutorial is included online for a quick start.
- App Rating Feature The app has Ratebolt integrated. It only asks users who rate 4/5 stars to rate on Google Play. The rest are asked for feedback.
- Very easy to customise Use our drag and drop configuration utility to easily create your App.
- Left Navigation Menu Users can open the Left menu from the menu icon or by swiping from the left.
- Right Navigation Menu Users can open the Right menu by swiping from the right.
- Top Tabs Menu Allows users to swipe between tabs
- Bottom Navigation Menu If all the other 3 menus are not enough.
- Multi-Menu you can use all the 4 menus together or seperate.
- Sub-Menu Items Menu items can be nested under other menu items
- Default Page You can select which page is the default (startup) page from a menu.
- Remove Toolbar The toolbar can be hidden
- Open webview in new activity You may wish to force a menu to open the links in a new activity rather than on the main webview
- Firebase The template implements firebase to track the user behaviour.
- Push Notifications Includes firebase push notifications. Send them directly from the admin page.
- Settings Page Allows user to turn off Push notifications
- RTL support Right to left layout is supported.
- No Internet Screen Custom ‘no internet’ screen is shown when there’s no internet.