A complete solution to create your Wallpaper App for Android.
Supports optional user login via facebook or email. Users can rate, review & report wall papers, change their mobile wallpapers (lock screen wallpaper & background) and keyword search. This wallpaper template provides 4 monetization methods, including Admob interstitial Ads & in-app purchases. For those who want a blog, the template also includes an optional fully functional Blog, manageable through the admin page.
The package includes all the source code for the Android App (Android Studio), the Admin page and the optional mini Web App.
The customisation of the app and setting up of the Admin Page is all explained in 2 separate video tutorials and online documentation. View the Documentation and Video Tutorials Here.
- Bulk Upload Admin can upload multiple wallpapers at once.
- Ratings and Reviews Users can rate and review wallpapers.
- Featured Wallpapers Feature wallpapers to make them stay on top.
- User Login System (optional) Users can login via facebook or by email/password.
- Sort Tabs 4 different sorting methods to choose from – Recent, Top Rated, Most Viewed & Most Used.
- Color Tags View Wallpapers by color
- Upload Wallpapers Users can upload wallpapers. Admin needs to moderate wallpapers or he can enable auto approval.
- Includes interstitial & Banner Admob ads Earn money from Ads.
- All Graphics included All graphics are also in .ai (illustrator) format
- 2 Video Tutorials Included 2 video tutorial are included online for a quick start.
- Share on Facebook and others Lets users choose where they wish to share the wallpaper
- Deep link sharing When a third party user clicks a link shared from the Wallpaper app, it will take him directly to the shared wallpaper, without having to download the app.
- App Rating Feature The app has Ratebolt integrated. It only asks users who rate 4/5 stars to rate on Google Play. The rest are asked for feedback.
- Very easy to customize Most of the source code you need to customise is either in Strings.xml and configurations.java
- In-App Purchase The user can upgrade to premium to remove ads. To use this feature an extended license is required.
- Categories & Sub-Categories Wallpapers can be put in categories or Sub-Categories.
- HTML supported The Wallpaper description supports rich text, html, images and youtube videos.
- Google Analytics and Firebase The template has google analytics and firebase to track the user behaviour.
- Search User can search wallpapers easily by title or keywords
- Admin Page A powerful admin page to manage, edit, create wallpapers, categories, manage users, send push notifications and much more.
- Admin Page Dashboard View how many people viewed, favorited, downloaded, used or shared your Wallpapers.
- Side Navigation Menu Easy navigation through the side drawer
- Push Notifications Includes firebase push notifications. Send them directly from the admin page.
- Settings Page Allows user to turn off Push notifications
- RTL support Right to left layout is supported.
- Report wallpaper Users can report inappropriate wallpapers.
- Wallpaper file Details Shows the wallpaper file size, type and resolution.
- Mini Web app When a wallpaper is shared, others which don’t have the app installed can still view the wallpaper online.
- Admin or Author The Admin panel supports 2 types of accounts. The Author can only create and edit Wallpapers.
- Favorites A Wallpaper can be bookmarked to be see later.
- Terms Includes terms online and in-app
- Scroll between articles The user can scroll left/right to scroll through Blog articles.
- Schedule Articles Schedule an article to be published in a future date/time.
- Headline Articles A more important article can be made larger to grab more attention
- Facebook Comments Users can comment on Blog posts via facebook comments.
ChangelogVersion 1 – April 20th, 2018
- Initial Upload
- Fixed Bug related to proguard
- Bug Fix – App was crashing when ‘skip’ was pressed. This was due to a Firebase library update on May 2nd.
- Bug Fix – SQL database was giving error when importing to MySQL 7 or above. sql file is now updated to v1.2
- Updated to gradle 4.4
- Bug Fix – App was crushing when wallpaper was long clicked
- Bug Fix – When swipe to next is disabled and a wallpaper is clicked, the incorrect wallpaper was shown
- Bug Fix – Template was crashing on Android 8 with an error similar to ‘Service not registered’
- Faster loading of wallpapers
- Loading bar when wallpaper is being downloaded for sharing and to set as wallpaper
- Extended License feature – You can now lock certain wallpapers only for premium users
- Bug Fix – Fixed zoom issue in NDviewpager
- Bug Fix – Download of original image instead of Preview.
- Bug Fix – Sql database downloaded field default value
- Bug Fix – only extended license – ‘Premium’ field was missing from database
- Bug Fix – Wallpaper upload was not working well. Fixed in adminhangler/itemmodel.php
- Bug Fix – Category screen was crashing when screen is rotated.
- General – Changed position of google() and jcenter() in build.gradle
- General – Update to AndroidX Api28
- General – Updated libraries to latest versions & Admob added support for app unit id
- General – Removed Google Analytics since it was deprecated by Google. Use Firebase Analytics instead.
- General – Firbase Notification support to Android Oreo+