Valentine’s Memory is a HTML5 Construct 2 Puzzle game, made up of 4 levels.
Match all the identical cards before time runs out!
This Game is ready to be exported in Intel XDK and be used with AdmobAds
AdMob is currently only officially supported with the Intel® XDK
Use the AdmobAds to add your ads’ ID and start monetizing with this game!
You’ll find a step by step handbook about the implementation of AdmobAds here
We can’t offer any support for uses of the game in third party software.
The ZIP package contains the game at 1920×1080 resolution that scales to fit current screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices. We just can’t ensure full compatibility with the audio on all devices.
- The game is built using Construct 2. According to Construct 3, all games built with Construct 2 should run properly with the new version. (https://www.construct.net/it/blogs/construct-official-blog-1/saving-loading-projects-in-construct-3-871)
But since we have never tested them, we can’t ensure it 100% especially because we use some external plugins in our games.
We can’t be held responsible if the game doesn’t run properly on Construct 3
- The game folder contains the Capx file that can be modified with any extended version of Construct 2.
- We can’t ensure the full screen resolution on all device.
- The game contains some non-native plugins / behaviors you need to install in Construct2 if you want to modify the game.
Please refer to the documentation for a detailed list of these plugins/behaviors and their link.
- You’ll find these plugins in the game folders ready to be installed
- If you are planning to make a mobile app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it.
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade A Wordpress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
Easy to Install
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimize any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: